youtube.com/watch?v=VVtDX46cTJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JXgQTBf1hHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Floating rape dungeons

Go ahead and buy more cruise ships...

Cheap ass vacations. Nigger-tier

Just the implication of rape

Its not cheap if you buy the suites and cruise VIP style

Anyone ever been to one of those? So far we've had japs, and now the natural born nazi's are here from AIDI.de

i have been on norwegian epic in bahamas

comfy

How was it? I don't mind them that much, mostly because they're only here during summer. But it's pretty annoying because they buy all our food that we've waiting for so long. Thanks stupid RAL, you're glorious.

I go away to get a way from people. Last thing I'd want is to be stuck on a boat with shiteload of cunts.

>Being trapped for days on a floating shopping mall
No thanks.

Remember if you want to cruise allways use Norwegian Cruise Line
and never use filthy Royal Caribbean Cruises

really nice.. you just stay lazy and the crew do everything for you

Went on a cruise trip around the mediterranean a few weeks ago. Sup Forums would've loved it. 99.9% white passengers, mostly minority crew, lots of national pride on board, loads of different parties blasting "rule britannia" whilst people waved union jacks. Was beautiful.

Can comfirm

The only cruise i'd go on is to the north pole on a russian ice breaker
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtDX46cTJQ

you're retarded, a decent cruise on Norwegian costs +$2000 per person. literally nothing but rich white families.

Will do!

what the fuck is this retarded "is x redpilled" tier thread

kys

>what does Sup Forums think about cruise vacations?
>"NIGGER SMELLING FLOATING KEK VESSELS FULL OF MUH DEGENERACY MADE BY KIKE INDUSTRIES!!!"
didn't see that one coming

What the fuck that ship is insane

A very expensive way to to get raped and/or "commit suicide".

Enjoy your norovirus

>letting another man take you out into the open sea and steer a ship that you are on

Cuck faggot. Captain your own ship of GTFO

Will do!

>Book the "Haven" VIP suite
>Private pool with other 1%ers at $6000 a person
>Private limo directly to dock, 24/7 butler, VIP ship entrance
>"nigger-tier"

I got cheap as shit rooms on a gay cruise. Fucking went to it anyway I have no question of my heterosexuality and gay men don't make me uncomfortable. Wasn't too bad desu, just hung out in my room mostly eating edibles when not in port

the food is all you can eat. hell yes

>mostly minority crew
Why is that a good thing?

As long as you're not on Carnival or some $300 bargain bullshit, you won't see any niggers besides the ones on the islands. They're afraid of the ocean, they're more likely to go shit up a theme park or blow the vacation money on drugs and shit.

>I have no question of my heterosexuality and gay men
>hung out in my room mostly eating edibles when not in port

Probably ok if you have money to get a suite away from all the other people, but otherwise a shithole filled with people.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXgQTBf1hHM

even cheap cruises are nice

I've worked on cruise ships. only trailer trash, spics and niggers go cruising, and the ships are staffed by southeast asians, pajeets and slavs
I've literally crossed every race off my bucket list.

its norwegian ;)

>giving money freely to cod eating snow sheiks

Went on one to Alaska with my dad when I was 12 for 10 days around late August. It was seriously awesome highly recommend. There is a ton of crazy shit to do outdoors if you like that kind of thing. It's 60 degrees F in summer everyday up there and the air is so clean it's unreal. Like seafood? Do it

I'm going back when I can afford it with my girlfriend.

This

I have been on 19 cruises and have seen a White to black ratio of 15:1

Going on the Escape later this year

I dunno about cruises, I think they'd be great if I was going with a few friends to just get pissed up and be as idle as possible, but I'd rather travel about on land and do stuff

What do you mean raped?

Mom is that you?

>what are they like
Sex and only sex.

Why the fuck would you think a cruise in the middle of the ocean with no internet or amenities is something desirable?

One thing I hate about these videos is how empty they always compared to reality where you have to squeeze in a small area with thousands of others.

so many people get sick on cruise ships. i'll stick to disneyworld

I cruise multiple times a year with my family. We love it.

>relatively cheap considering what you get
>visit multiple countries in a single trip
>service staff treats you like a god
>sleep like a baby at night (let the ocean rock you to sleep.

Best way to vacay

Shut up nia

Enjoy your Mickey rape

been on 3 cruises and get food poisoning everytime.
>NB4 the poo in the loo staff

thanks for your kroners good goy

remember to buy the VIP experience for just 2000usd more ;)

Wtf are you faggots talking about with this rape shit?

Don't come back if you have another black baby in you.

Whats with all the gay cartoony liberal art. Looks unprofessional, like a childrens mural.

Built in Germany you northern mongrel.

Goofy rape is the worst though...

Gladly

>Mom is that you?

>tfw you realize some guy on Sup Forums is banging your mom for weeks on end on a boat

I was at Disney world last year no one was raped?

it's another way to say forced sex

There aren't that bad. You're overreacting

No, Olaf from the Norwegian tourism ministery, I'm not taking a cruise to the Fjords.

I guess a cruise is alright for older people.

Calm down Disney internet defence force.
I'm fucking around

They're known as rape ships in Sweden

I thought it was just a term for surprise sex.

wife and i did this for an anniversary.

Sailed out of Galveston to Cozumel on a cheap as fuck cruise.

Bought the drinking plan, got shitty, shitty drunk everyday and did a lot of swimming, karaoke, and eating late night pizza and icecream.

The bad:
Cheap cruises = some minorities, but they are typically well behaved. Honestly families with kids are worse.

Doing a Karaoke version of rolling down the river by CCR, drunk, and suddenly having 6 negress back up singers up their with you spontaneously was pretty fun. Could have easily gotten laid by 1 or 2 of them if I wasn't married.

The Good:
Perfect excuse to be completely out of touch from a cell phone stand point.
I manage a group of engineers. It's like herding cats. Need to be completely out of touch for a bit and cruises are perfect for this.

I highly recommend it. Just get drunk, wonder around the ship, find something fun to do.

They're cuck cruisers that don't even have any armaments on them. Meant for degenerates who want to gamble and get wasted and fuck fat landwhales.

Pic related, a real man's cruiser with big beautiful missiles and real men aboard.

Who gets raped on cruise lines?

Well that settles it. Sweden is secretly obsessed with rape.

>real men aboard
This is a major selling point to homosexuals in the navy huh?

Dude this guy coulda fucked 2 niggers! I love cruises now!

You fuckers are fucking degenerates.

Usually children, old people, and staff

>Well that settles it. Sweden is secretly obsessed with rape.
>secretly

What else is there to do on a boat?

I'm white, I've had sex with blacks, mexicans, asians, some random Choctaw squall, and married my white as the goddamn snow wife and have made children with her.

Used to be a bartender and would get laid by dumb lonely women on the regular. Have sex with different women, body types, and ages (18-45) when you are young, have fun, and use protection. Have a lot of stories and some really great memories and literally no consequences because I wasn't an idiot and used protection.

>or stay hung up on shit until you get wizard powers

In Finland we call cruises offshore platforms, as in (oil) drilling rig.

>this post
Degenerate scum

>t rich white commie millennial
Wow what a surprise

The most disgusting means of transport human kind ever constructed. I'm not being edgy or ironic - if I could get away with it, I would sink every single one of those abominable pieces of shit along with the passengers, anyone who is that pathetic to go on those incarnations of mindless boomer consumerism deserves to sleep with the fish.

I can't understand how can anyone look at any pic of those shits and not punch his fist thru the monitor. I will never, ever, stoop that low, and embarrass myself, to end up on that piece of shit.

I wish I could sink every single on of them...along with the boomers...that would probably be the best move of the early 21st century. I would save the future. We have to meme ISIS and make cruise ships into muhamed insulting getaways. Dead boomers, sunk cruisers...incredible wins.

Degenerate. I bet your wife wasn't a virgin when you met her.

>paying for a 15:1 white to black ratio
that's worse than the most cucked european countries

I'm married with two kids so far too, white. Never bragged about almost fucking niggers though.

your right, I should have stayed a virgin until I finally found a rode hard roastie that friend-zoned me and kept me on reserve until her options ran out and she finally wanted to settle down so she started going to church and became a born again virgin in the eyes of god and sweep in their like a white night to have the worst sex of her life on our wedding night.

So you'll stay in your luxury cabin all day?

It's the same as a luxury hotel in Africa. It's great while you're in your room, but when you actually go outside and have to interact with other people there, it turns to shit.