Jewish masters glorifying the negro species throughout society

Jewish masters glorifying the negro species throughout society

They only do that because they will never succeed no matter how much help they are given, so they destroy whites and blacks while keeping their own race pure.

Jew IQs will stay high, whites will lower due to inbreeding.

Jews will inherit 'Merica.

What kills me the most is how people smash the whole argument by using the word "hate." All logic is shut down, they don't acknowledge basic statistics and differences amongst the races and the roles they play in the Jewish utopia that they push for.

Why do Jews allow the spread of Islam into Europe? It's like agent Smith. It will grow beyond their control....

Too bad jews cant help them grow some brain cells

Go to google images and type in European people history and tell me what y'all think

Jews are the most racially diverse group on earth. I don't think you'll find a "pure jew" today.

Also, 50% of Jews in America intermarry. Most of them are left wing atheist Jews. Right wing jew usually try to preserve their religion.

Glad to see a red pilled White and notba brainwashed by semitic press.

I hate niggers

A true Jew has to come from the mother. Lots are even inbred

I wish someone would anti-matter nuke this nigger shithole.

Jews aren't a pure race.

A lot of jewish father who marry non jews just convert their kids or their kids choose to convert.

If you've ever been to Israel you'd know how racially diverse Jews are. You'll find all the skin colors here.

WNs are so far down the confirmation bias rabbit hole, that they don't understand that jews don't care about race. Loads of people also convert to Judaism (not like to islam or christianity because it's much harder).

HOL UP OP NIGGUH
ur only 60 punds when ur wet n wearin boots

you can't really blame good advertising, black kids don't even buy hip hop music. its all white kids. the jews just go where the money is, blame yourselves for being secretly in love with black people

The whole reason Israel even exist is bc of the holohoax, they've been kicked out of over 100 countries. What you're saying seems like the Zionist who created it are lying to its own people.

I believe sometime along the way we did try to fight it, I believe it was called the KKK

>lot of jewish father who marry non jews just convert their kids or their kids choose to convert

The problem with that is that they're as Jewish as Shaun King is black. Describe yourself however you like, it doesn't change reality. Your mental gymnastics and (((hair splitting))) don't change nature. You're as worthless as niggers and twice as cowardly.
Good day.

Yeah ok kid, but Kendrick Lamar is still the greatest artist of all time.

You can't identify a Jew by the way they look. If I go outside now, I'll see black jews, white jews and middle easten looking jews. Israel is more racially diverse than any country in europe.

All Jews reject Christ. That is how you identify a Jew. So yes, you can't identify a Jew by the way they look.

Jews have been kicked out of just about every country on earth time and time again for thousands of years. They always overplay their hand. They have no foresight.

Jews are blind to the truth, all they see is money.