Man got stabbed for "looking nazi" (i.e being white)

Man got stabbed for "looking nazi" (i.e being white)
A race war is brewing

Other urls found in this thread:

proletariatdaily.com/2017/08/19/how-anonymous-accidentally-gave-birth-to-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTKRWN!
REEE!

He is clearly lying racist scum

race war is a delusion. it would still be whites vs whites.

Yeah, and lets face it. We're going to get blown the fuck out. These cunts are the only ones mobilizing. How many times do white people do shit like this? When the "race war" happens it will just be whites getting butchered while saying sorry and the government covering it up until the US is Balkanized.

>being white knowing it will offend black and brown people
he deserved

This too. They have majority of whites plus all blacks and other non whites on their side. It wouldn't even be a war.

This.
Facist pig.

The fact that he got stabbed proves that he was violent racist nazi and threatened the other guy.
There's only one side to violence and antifa is never wrong.
We should email employers of this nazi witt scum informing them about his crimes.

Bump
lucky we're so fucking patient

>racist
>scum
Pick one.

>Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

>sooooooooo

fuck off

good thing the left is so tolerant of other viewpoints, or this could have been much worse

Agreed.
Time to take action against facism.
WE WILL RUIN YOU, YOU FUCKING NAZIS

If there were literally no conversation, how did he know why he got stabbed?

I am sadly ok with that. As long as there are more Communists dying then us then it is worth it. Lets play right into what the jews want. The white race at this point isn't worth defending. May as well get some satisfaction before we fade away.

They have unarmed scrawny (or landwhale) whites with bikelocks and and spics who can't aim and miss 9 out of 10 shots fired.

We have the armed, well trained whitey who can shoot them from a mile away.
Oh and some roof koreans

Your choice

How fucking old are you?

FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM FACIST SCUM

because the stabber probably looked like Antifa.

>stabs the guy while shouting FUCK NAZIS
>conversation

>pirate
Sorry faggot, despite the confusing name, butt-pirate is not really a type of pirate. You have the wrong flag.

Yeah I need more then a twitter post, Wheres the police report

r/d please go

This will be your future, pic related.

So-called "militia" are bunch of gutless cowards. There's not even single case in last 100 years when "armed white men" ever managed to protect themselves or their "rights" -- we keep triumphing at each engagement and steadily replacing you and your racist culture.

Okay Australia, that's enough shitposting for today, go to bed.

It's more like rolling a giant boulder down a hill, it takes a little force to get it started.

Whites are already submissive sheep. 90% are bent over and ready to apologize for things their ancestors did and take it up the ass. In the case of the US and blacks, the only reason why they don't take over completely is because they'd be fucked without whites providing them with free gibs (whatever form of social security they receive). It's similar in other countries too, but it more seems like they're testing the waters. Checking out how far they can go and get away with it. They'd be shocked to know that they can erase entire cities without retaliation. You'll see once it happens. Maybe a small town of 100-200 people will fade into the night. No reaction. And then things will escalate until they're in complete control. It is inevitable.

>it would still be whites vs whites.
The enlightenment was a mistake
Kill the sons of Saturn

This

You dumb fuckers realize the civil war was one white army beating another white army, right?

inb4 BUTT THERE WERE A BAJILLION NIGS AKA "DARK WALKERS" THAT MAGICALLLY APPEARED FROM NO WHERE THEN MAGICALLY WENT BACK TO THE NORTH WITH JON SNOW

Fucking fake get the fuck out. That's ketchup and makeup.

alt-left terrorism

yet again.

wunderbar. let the hate flow.

What does this mean I've been seeing it around lately

He's right you know. The divide is clearly ideological more than racial.

Asians and Arabs hate them.
They only have fat landwhales or beta cucks on their side+criminal blacks

You have been deceived

>Kill the sons of Saturn
Absolutely, sons of Jupiter masterrace

Don't you have a Lauren thread to whiteknight, cuck?

I guess we'll have to see if Trudeau is right. If you kill us, do we win?

You can drive faster than 45km/ph I guess.

Uneducated retards don't know what blood looks like. That's fucking ketchup stains this bougie fuck probably just got back from Jack in the Box and got some extra sauce and wanted to make an epic post on social media to make us look bad.

>A race war is brewing
It's already boiling over

looks like a 45 in there. Could it mean the 45th president?

>we
>Japan

What are you talking about?

Time to start shooting Anitfa members.

>We get to kill the race traitors and beta males
Honestly, I don't see an issue here.

you're forgetting that in that
>small town of 100-200 people
there are probably 200-300 guns and at least about 80% of the people know how to use them

>They only have fat landwhales or beta cucks on their side+criminal blacks

Do you actually believe the weird horseshit you spew? Even if it actually makes you less prepared for your actual enemy? It's like you were so fucking dumb you fell for you own meme. Fucking stupid.

Are you implying that whites can't be of different ethnic races?

I'm amazed that you know what ketchup is

Yes probably that. I assumed it was a spaztika joke but lots of lefties with it's their profile image

Just cuz I'm in Japan doesn't mean I can't be white, doofus.

It's not like we don't have military bases over here. Some peope work for a living, communist.

Thats smells more like attempted robbery to me.

Time to start shooting Antifa.

Yeah do that and gift us the United States political power on a silver platter. You lost. Culture is on our side. Shoot one of us and you will be exposed as murderous Nazis equal to the KKK, which you are deep down even the "ironic" trolls of you.

What a waste of ketchup.
IT COULD'VE BEEN USED TO FEED AFRICAN CHILDREN

You deserve to get killed by niggers if you don't conceal carry

The yankee boys up north saw blacks as racially inferior. They all supported segregation and the ban of miscegenation.
Even if you want to chalk up the whole civil war to slavery (which was just one issue out of many) they have nothing in common with you. They are more far right than any so called "nazi" marching in Charlotte.

Common Filth is right, fuck whites.

Man you really love your country going to Japan huh? You really care about the white race living with Asian people.

This is South Africa tier

>It's similar in other countries too
It is not. PC cancer culture is coming from the U.S. Only cuckmany (defeated in war) and sweden ( way too americanized) are somewhat similar. And of course other anglo-saxon countries

LMFAO,
You are seen as nothing more than terrorist. We will be praised for getting rid of you.

>not having concealed carry and blowing the antifa's brains all over the pavement

For shame.

>burger
>white

Nope. I no longer care. Like someone pointed out:
Clearly, they are not my people, so I'll live somewhere else.

Junior, have you taken your meds this morning? Listen we all know that failing as a white male in a society where the vast majority are white must be tough. But its simple, you're inbred trash. You're from the janitor class and will always be. So how about you lift yourself up, take your meds, dust yourself off and go do something positive for someone? At least take the meds.

Comrade, I think I can persuade our party boss to provide you with stamp for ketchup bottle (you will have to return it day later at least 3/4 full though) so you get an idea how ketchup looks like.
PM me with your serial number.

that's right centrists and libcucks they see no difference between you and me

they'll kill you for being a nazi either way so why not become one? why keep trying to conform your ideology and opinions to their narrative? why keep supporting civic nationalism and marxist bullshit just so that they stay happy for a few more weeks?

they'll see you as nazis either way so why not become one and fight this cultural marxist mess head on? who knows... you might just win and ensure a right wing future for yourself and your children

>t. flag hider

White people should keep their lesser quality specimens and females under check.

>jew
>having the right to say anything about being white

>#OpDomesticTerrorism
Start tagging antifa w/ that tag anonymous the hate group is using it to tag altright sites.
Time to fight back!
like this article:
proletariatdaily.com/2017/08/19/how-anonymous-accidentally-gave-birth-to-the-alt-right/

kill anyone above the age of 45

>shoot his brains out
>proceed to get called evil facist piece of shit by every main stream news channel and go to jail forever

Every time something like this happens, a thousand alt-righters are born. Good job niggers

Defeatist cuck, you'll hang with the rest of them.

You realize the civil war wasn't fought over niggers, right?

>A race war is brewing
lol no, Americans will take it in the ass like the good goys they are.

How the mighty has fallen

>shoot someone in self defense
>media shits itself
>literally no one else cares
Stay cucked britbong

Mohammed is right

Nope. But what would a britcuck know about guns and defending yourself anyway? Don't you have some blowjobs to give out to achmed and the boys?

It's going to be an ideological war. People whom sympathies with the left and right. There are just gonna be more blacks on one side.

wait if there was no conversation how does he know he was stabbed for being a new nazi instead of just for his money or maybe the guy was just crazy?

Get learnt moron. No it wasn't. NO one cared about niggas .. they were on the way out. Machines were doing the job better / cheaper and faster. But 'muh feelz' crew keeps pushing this effing narrative. People of the day wanted to ship the dindus back to africa. So they could go be kangz again!

I agree, Lee Ping

Lol, why?

More likely, they will get lined against the wall and shot by BLM when the time comes. There's literally no reason to fight communists when their ideology is self defeating.

Leave, shore up your resources and materials, and buy back the country in 50 years when it's completely destroyed.

It's what the Jew is waiting for, and if they're waiting for it, then smart money is doing what they do.

How stupid do you think people are? That's some fake blood and a wound sticker he got from some party store.

the bigger question is why do nazis stay in their comfort zone?
go a step further, become an ancap nazi. the biggest mistake hitler made was instilling a love of the state in his people. the german people now need to be saved by someone else from their own state how sad is that

answer this you fucking cucks or you're all just niggers in disguise

>They have majority of whites

Sorry misread /wasn't/was/ :|

No. I'm saying whites fighting for diversity and against "racism" will be your biggest enemy.
mate i hate to break it to you but many of those Trump voters will get on their knees to denounce "racism". cuckservatives are called that for a reason.

P-PEACEFUL PROTESTERS

No conversation does not mean that his assailant wasn't shouting "le ebil nazi" like a mudslime shouts allah aukbar.

>inland spics vote right

Consider my almonds activated

A little context would be great user. Where and when did this happen? Is the attacker still at large?