Women share things like this on Pinterest

full image pinterest.com/pin/373376625348363127/

This one is pretty blatant but others are more subtle...

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/6NWPCG.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>over 300 confirmed kills

fuck pinterest login bullshit, someone post the whole thing

i dont get it
whats wrong with that picture

that commie sniper killed nazis during operation barbarossa
so what?

nothing, I want to see it

Very long and narrow walls of text are popular on Pinterest and Tumbler... It won't upload to Sup Forums and would be hard to read anyways.

Sorry about Pinterest login hangups. This should work better. kek.gg/i/6NWPCG.jpg

Thanks. Holy fuck that's long.

supposedly she was fake just like that American snooper guy
the only really real nigga was simo heyhe and he was sort of on the axis side

supposedly what you said is bullshit and it's very real :)

Whoever reposts this either is or has fallen in with extreme feminist recycling old Soviet propaganda, all to make a statement about last weekend m9st of us would disagree with.

All sorts of female flattery to brainwash them with mixed in for good measure. When we arm Yemeni girls with guns the purpse is to humiliate Muslim men. The propaganda purpose in that case is demoralization, not to actually normalize feminism.

We do that too over there but that's another story...

Besides why shoud our women be looking at Soviet propaganda in the first place!

Don't you think people I know and who repost these things know I'm somehow involved with the Alt-Right, whatever misperceptions they have?

Yeah im sure the starving russian woman who was forced to fight Germans in her desolated city was that fat too.

Women are easier to brainwash because they are stupider. We have learned this lesson that you tradcucks on the right refuse to acknowledge.

Because it's load of bullshit.
Commies needed to push the "everyone is 100% perfectly equal" down the throat of their citizen, which include making women look as good at war as men.
Russia propaganda is thus full of woman/women units accomplishing ridiculous feat of strength. Those women did exist and were probably actually good, but the regime blow their accomplishments out of proportion and made them small-scale celebrities.

no shit, its called propaganda for a reason
but in the soviet union women did have a better equality than in the west, even nowadays
a lot of women are CEOs of companies in Russia

That is very true, but they perversely follow the worst! Why can't the Good Guys™ ever do the brainwashing!

I don't get why there's this need for action-hero type bullshit when there's perfectly good female war heroes all over. Case in point:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

>all women
>flew in goddamn canvas and wood "bombers"
>ran nightraids
>Called Night Witches for both the above reasons, and the SOP was to cut engine and glide into the target, making little more then a rustling noise on approach
>Bullshit outdated aircraft have next to no radar signature
>Max flight speed well below the stall speed of modern WWII aircraft
>No parachutes, need that operational weight for bombs
>Pretty cute chicks, too

And yet we have to overblow bullshit "heroes" to make ladies feel good. Just fucking rubbish.

This is in every kids cartoon and most movies now.

Women fighting men 3 times their size and winning.

Hyper equality.

most soviet sniper stories were faked just like vasili. they badly needed heroes because of deindeling morale and made them up for soldier newspapers. later they got debunked and the ones that werent debunked only werent debunked because you couldnt find any proof they existed or didnt exist whatsoever.

the only hero women that existed in ww2 on the soviet side were night witches and even those were discredited after the war and couldnt find a siutable husband because they were suspected sluts because of their affiliation with the barbaric red army which consisted mainly of traumatized people or rapist

>only 309 during the course of a long campaign
>not 500 in the span of just 100 days

Finns did it better desu.

LOL ur grandkids are gonna be ashes

LOLZ

this is legit the slut from that movie come and see

I wonder if she ever went to or ever knew about the gulags before, during and after the war.

>casualties are so high that you have to send women to fight because there's not enough men left to man the frontlines
I don't quite see how that's ever a good thing.

>caring about Pinterest other than as a means to sell shit to women

Pinterest made me a lot of money back when you could rape it with no repercussions

Not just that. There are women from miltary families who join to be misguidedly patriotic or whatever, instead of marrying someone in service.

Strangely enough that might leads to strange eugenics... But still brainwashed and/or a vreak.

> "your" instead of "my"
> already knows she's never having kids

kek

Read Sepp Allerberger's Sniper on the east front. You will see how fucking dumb was both side when used snipers. First the Germans under utilized them (they literally forgot to train snipers, because dumb chivalry reasons). Second the Soviets snipers used exotic (bad) tactics. Sepp killed few female snipers too, they wasn't any special.

ITT: insecure nazitards getting triggered by a female soldier

Someone I know is taunting me as if a nazitard and in other ways...

This girl keeps posting insults and wild incompatibilities with me across several websites...

The running theme here makes me think women are better in Russia