Reminder that these things non-ironically exist in burgerland

Reminder that these things non-ironically exist in burgerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cg8GnQrsh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7VcQ7z5l8
youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaTmuXVBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get it, you hate freedom.

>get out of the car to use ATM
>get mugged by niggers

Not that stupid considering what USA is

This

>unironically implying freedom

And?

Daily reminder that the reason you have no car culture is because it takes fifteen minutes in any direction before there's no where else to drive to on your island.

It was better when they used pneumatic tubes at the bank drive-through.

This

Can you yuropoors still not afford a car 100 years after they've been invented?

Why not? At my savings bank, fat lazy arseholes park on the pavement to get their money. I as a pedestrian have to walk around them.

this, chicagofag here (southside)

>be Pole
>can pay with my phone in every store that has a payment terminal (over 95% has, every terminal supports contactless payment)
feels good

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cg8GnQrsh0

>be Pole
>can withdraw money from ATM just by using a phone

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7VcQ7z5l8

>be Pole
>can do bank transfer just with scanning QR code and type in 4-digit PIN instead of generating a token or rewrite code from SMS

youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaTmuXVBI

feels good

meanwhile backward burgers still pay with checks

The fuck is this shit?
They would bomb the shit out of this.

Wow, the satanic cashless society targeted Poland that hard? Not surprised.

I like it.

yeah pretty crazy that the US is somehow still civilized enough that we can leave what are essentially big boxes of money right out in the open and they don't get broken into by hordes of niggers with sledgehammers

Feels good to be a first world country, for now until the communists win and destroy everything lol

Such things are possible when this is literally and unironically the most aesthetic design and layout you can make for an urban area. Americans are truly mysterious creatures.

Don't forget
>be american
>still don't use chip and pin after 15 years
>swipe card
>gets cloned

They have chip now but still no tap

The chips are easier to clone remotely. I only use mine for grocery shopping, really, since if I don't ever use it they will deactivate it for lack of use.

It wasn't until the chip that they put a hold on it every few months due to concern of fraud. They're making a mockery of themselves and giving more business to cash, paypal, gift cards, and other alternative payment mechanisms that remain more reliable.

this

wow, the not-satanic "cashful" society in America did have a huge banking crisis, while at the same time Poland had GDP growth and not a single bank did bankrupt here. Over 90% of money is purely virtual, so it is better to use a mobile app than a fucking check

What? They don't have to type in PIN when they're using card?

Why would I care if my credit card is stolen I don't have to pay for it the card company does. Plus they are really good at detecting fraudulent activity, they will call you immediately if they think your card is making bogus purchases and shut it down.

On the other hand if you swipe your debit card a lot you're an idiot since a lot of banks will take a long time to give you your money back.

Almost nobody uses checks. Although maybe once every year or two you do get stuck behind an old lady who actually tries to write a check at the grocery isle and somehow turns it in to a 45-minute process.

It's worse than the welfare niggers using imaginary bread line checks and not even having any idea of how much they can buy with them.

>Have debit card for 4 years
>Bank sends me new card without me asking for it with the chip and pin system
>$500 unknown charge appears within a month

Yeah it's super secure. This is why cryptocurrency is the future.

>wow, the not-satanic "cashful" society in America did have a huge banking crisis

and this is directly related to the fact that America isn't cashless society

>Poles in charge of being not fucking retarded

You can call them and ask for a non-chip version. Or at least you usedtocould before it became so prevalent.

>grocery stores actually letting people use cheques

This is why you're in decline

That's your McDonalds bill.

>turning away a customer because they are too old and have learned helplessness ingrained in their psyche
This is why Canada's economy doesn't produce anything of significance

This is actually a good fucking idea. Anyone in the UK who has ever tried to find a cash machine on a street where you can't park (which is all town centers now) knows this.

Saves parking, getting mugged and/or a ticket.
One of burgers better ideas

>keeping labour inefficient for the sake of tradition

tell me again why manufacturing losses are because of immigration

It's not for the sake of tradition. Nobody under the age of 80 is paying with a check, the problem will solve itself as people die off. It would do more damage to the economy if every store stopped accepting checks, because you would get situations where old ladies wouldn't have enough cash and would spend an hour picking and choosing items to spend exactly the amount of cash they have in their pockets.

>grocery stores need to be efficient

retard

>not accidentally scratching the side of their car with your key in your hand
cuck faggot

> 2017
> Still dont have drive-thru ATMs.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

Just ban cheques. It worked fine here. Then ban pennies so there is less change to go through. Then bring in tap cards so there is no fumbling around.
I hope you get carjacked by niggers

Stay warm this winter user.

>What? They don't have to type in PIN when they're using card?
Nope, just swipe and sign on a digital screen

>he has to type the PIN
>he thinks he has to sign the thing

We have drive-through ATMs as well, tons of 'em in fact.

>sign on a digital screen
You mean like a signature?

Yes

That's fucking stupid

We don't have these in Norway. But that's not because we hate cars and freedom. It's because norwegians don't really use cash.

I'd say Norway is one of the most american-ish countries in Europe when it comes to urban planning. With plenty of suburban sprawl, gas stations, fast food drive thrus, malls, strip malls, parking lots, soulless office buildings hugging the urban freeways and arterial roads. The usual, you know

The signatures go straight into the digital trash, nobody reads them.

>Bong is jealous Americans can afford a car

They allegedly get recorded for long enough in case somebody has to file a suit and prove that somebody did actually sign on to the purchase in some fashion.

I was just thinking the same. Hell If I'd live in US near any major concentration of niggers (which compared to Finland is: Everywhere) I'd only use Drive thru ATMs

>which compared to Finland is: Sweden
ftfy

>System which uses an inaccessible private key to authorise single transactions is less secure than a strip containing data to authorise any transaction that can be read by a $5 skimmer

>inaccessible
k

>inaccessible
>someone charges to my checking account even though I never lost my card or checks

Sure thing buddy, keep deluding yourself.

>pneumatic tubes
Thats why these drive thru ATMs exist. They just converted the tube system to ATM

Some places in the states still just make a carbon copy of your card and then call the credit card company to apply the charge

You miss the 3D aspect to it all. It's all about removing the impact of the physical laws of the universe.

Some guy did a tap where I work the other day.

what if you dont want a digital trail of everything you purchase tho?

What's a tap? A fingerprint job?

Is it the idea that the nu capcha wants to identify you based on how you click?

You tap your card against the screen on the PIN device and it just works.

You can literally scan and crack it 100 ft away with a fucking phone. Its not secure at all, its a fucking joke. I keep mine at home. I ended up getting a bluebird account and using mostly cash.

>Taking credit from Jews
>Freedom

Pick one.

we have these in Canada

That's just where we keep the mexicans

that's how they fixed the broken card readers and the people who put them in backward?

>be me
>lol
>store clerk tells me the secret is after you put it in wrong 3 times it faults out and you can just swipe it instead

does not seme like that big of a deal. burgers use their cars a lot right?

Right on spot. This is good idea especialy in big aglomeration.

Just look at france and germany when rapefuges camp ATMs to get "free" cash.

Hallo Lands

My bank still uses bunny tubes during business hours and only switches the ATMs on at night.

like filthy animals

mfw I go to local food market, fresh stuff from county, and there is fucking small contacless card terminal, buy fucking fresh potatos, corn and shit and you can pay contactless

?

Buddy. For one, we need to be able to pay mr. weedman at 2AM. Second of all, even in the car we hold our hand around the cash slot, guarding it until it is able to be quickly taken out of the machine. Never know who lurks around the corner, waiting to rob you.

I haven't been to a big box store in a while, but early on they had the tubes going. They painted them the same color as the ceiling so that you might not notice them, but it they had awesome tube multiplexers and you almost never saw the employees break opsec about them.

Po-dunk mom and pop stores near the border, maybe.

I haven't seen one in at least 5 years.

Oh so youve visited before? Did you enjoy your stay? Did any of the natives bother you? We try to keep contact to the minimum, however unforeseen incidents do occur

living in vegas, growing weed with my medical card in the roughest part of town, lake mead and nellis blvd. bank of america puts an atm on the corner in a parking lot inaccessible to cars really and only 20 feet away from a bus stop that if anyone I knew had to use that stop they would instead walk to their destination.
I only use bank of america, and this atm was the closest to my house i never went there. I never felt safe as you had to walk up instead of drive up.

hear on the news about a guy picked up for killing a nigger outside of a mcdonalds in north las vegas and he slipped his cuffs in the interview room and escaped..... national news....that guy robbed a person at that atm on his spree.

and niggers aren't smart enough to crush an atm for the cash. they only know robbery by force.

moved back to the east coast just after the election because I could sense a civil war and didnt wnt to get caught in that trap with no food supply and lots of dindus and anchor babies

You say that as if the cashbox in an ATM doesn't have walls so thick the interior volume is a third the exterior volume.

yeah, I love our banking system, it is convenient as fuck
meanwhile in Germany, with the very same card you can pay in some stores, while at the same time - you can't in the others
dunno why Westerns are so backward in this matter

YES, I want to buy GUNS AND AMMO with my CC, that way the govt. can track and record my inventory.
Now I know WHY you're the short bus of Europe!

Its contactless payment. Here limit is 50PLN (about 12$). No need to insert pin. Just tap card. Fucking awesome for buying bus/tram tickets.

You can use it for 50+ payments but the you need to insert PIN.

Works in some ATM`s too and helps with skimmers, since that pad is easier to check for skimmer than card insert.

Why would you buy bus/tram tickets? It's fucking awful. Even fucking airplanes are horrible.

I couldn't fucking wait to get back in to my car and hoon it around, and even pump my own gas.

In America, if you don't see an unauthorized charge within a month, you're unlikely to be getting that money back.

So we like to feel protected.

I can understand putting the speedbump across the lane with the ATM, but what's with the ones between lanes?

Similar to US features, it's to make sure you can't get away when you get carjacked at an ATM

Well my hometown has so so public transport, but in big cities the public transport is flawless. Lived in wroclaw for long, literaly tram in 5-10m in normal (6-19) hours. Way better than using car in big city. And no need to deal with fucking hipsters on bikes. Knowing me would kill on purpose at least one monthly.

Contactless payment takes about 48h to show up in your account. Also its for small stuff, you can also disable it completly but its very convinet. You can even get small sticky card for phone or embed your card in special NFC sim card.

Also we have BLIK for phones, something along lines of android pay (which is here too in some banks).