Trudeau: The Mastermind

When did you realize Trudeau is actually a fucking god-tier politician Sup Forums?

>claims hes a feminist, just to get the vote
>acts like a fag, just to get the vote
>tries to be the opposite of Trump, just to get the vote
>does tons of LARPing irl, just to get the vote
>literally a fucking walking meme, just to get the vote

You don't have to like him for his policies or anything in between, but he's a persuasive little fucker none the less who is very hard to counter-meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OFs5l9K--7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to bed justin

Will the musketeer storm into the white house and kidnap the Presidents daughter? Stay tunned for the next episode.

youtu.be/OFs5l9K--7M

>but he's a persuasive little fucker none the less who is very hard to counter-meme.
Sorry, I don't respect scum-walking shit eaters who rely on manipulation, lies, and deceit to do dirty or clean work. Dudes a fag, too, obvs.
Trudeau is literally a puppet head. If he didn't look anymore plain, I doubt Canada wouldn't have been as much of a limp-dicked half-bit wanna-be kike doggie europeanvsamerican whozit fucking no good wasted land of space.
fuck fuck FUCK

>a fucking walking meme
Implying he's doing it on purpose.

He has found a target audience and he is playing to them. The amount of times he has kicked Canada's culture and past in the balls you would think people in that country would react. Canada has no cultural identity? We may as well flood the place with other people who despise our way of life because it feels good to liberals? You idiots need to get your balls out of Trudeau's handbag and stand up for yourselves.

GODDAMN WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT DRESSUP PLAYING COMMUNIST SISSY

What? You like him because he will suck cock for some votes? No wonder Canada is fucked.

I never said I liked him, I'm just stating the fact that he's extremely good at what he does and so many people don't see through it.

>>claims hes a feminist, just to get the vote
Unnecessary
>>acts like a fag, just to get the vote
Unnecessary
>>tries to be the opposite of Trump, just to get the vote
Unnecessary
>>does tons of LARPing irl, just to get the vote
Necessary but not the way he chooses to do it
>>literally a fucking walking meme, just to get the vote
Unnecessary

so he was merely pretending to be retarded all along?

Holy fuckin shit man, ur a fuckin disgrace to ur
country. if i could find you id beat the fuckin
dome off ya

you stupid fuckin commie bastard

>unncessary
>majority govt
>40% vote

You really don't realize how cucked we are

Trudeau is a radical centrist who pretends to be leftist for photo ops to appease dumb millennials but the liberals govern from the centre right.

were fucked

i can barely survive in the maritimes bud

fuckin Justin Jewbro is sucking our provinces
dry, barely a fuckin gasp of air left here bud

BUDDY
OUR MUNICIPALITIES PAY FOR FAG WEEK

CENTRE RIGHT RU NUTS

Yeah well i mean he did change pogey from 2 week wait to 1 week so that i'm okay with

watch out for that storm surge buddy

Try living in an actual province you fucking retarded newfie faggot

pic related is all anyone needs to know about canadas PM

>Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
>this person actually exists

He's just the face to Gerry Butts' plan. Butts is the most dangerous man in Canada, hands fucking down.

All the shit you mention explains our hate to liberals.

It has to get worse before it gets better.

PORTHOS!

If Canada wasn't completely gay none of his tricks would've worked.

NOTICE ME SEMPAIII

REEEEEEEE

I started my pogey and some shitbag company
fucked my shit up and put a dismissal

HADDA WAIT 3 FUCKIN WEEKS TO BUY
A CASE OF ALPINE

fuckin lived off of dried dope a pack a smokes and 7 oland exports

I coulda shot myself, but
you know.

no guns

FILTHY FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEE

im from nova scotia and id kick ur skull in
ya fuckin mainlander, all the skilled workers
that work berta are from NFLD and NS and PEI people like u bi ur all dirtbags and havent washed in the ocean in ur life ya smell like stagnant water and sulfur ya gaylord

hahhahahahahha that fucking quote

>opposite of Trump
>literally a fucking Meme
choose one

He's good at getting popular, horrible at being a leader.

>The Budget will balance itself
>If you kill your enemy, they win
>There is no money for the middle class
>THEN donates $20m tax payer money to clinton foundation the next week
>wears islam socks to a gay pride parade
>shows up to work once a week and refuses to talk to anyone
>gets the conservative vote by saying he'll reform first-past-the-post, then refuses to do it
>begins trade deals by saying "please" and ends it with "sorry"

He is going to bring our dollar down below Venezuela

mad maritimes retard is mad

AHAHHAHA fuckin rights didnt even see this

tanks bi

mad? this is me everyday

bitch goy

Hmm maybe he's autistic?

Ameriturds BTFO

go huff some glue you unintelligible fish-smelling faggot

Im on pogey havent touched a lobster
fer weeks bud, where u live so i can go
fuck ur girlfriend because she sick of how
you sound when ya talk.

stop taking muslims in too ya stupid city faggot

you smell like homeless people ya goof

ya probably never had ur ass kicked in ur life

ya probably never even broke ur hand beating
some guy until he went to the hospital

noone likes ya and ur mudders a whore

>hey, i'm an useless walking meme! I fight the big bads of the world (in my mind of course)! I will never deliver on my campaign promises, but you will vote for me regardless, because, even though I do nothing all day to help the poor marginalized groups I claim to love, I'm a fag feminist regardless! It's the thought that matters after all!

Well i mean it's a saturday morning so he's very drunk. I'm only on my 5th but i slept in.

not even a newfie, again.

youre a fuckin goof

>He'll explain quantum mechanics but he doesn't know how to fight fires

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[50][51] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[52] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[53] Less than a week after being deployed, the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of C$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the C$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer.[54]

Cucks will be cucks.

im fuckin loaded bud

I don't.
I think those things didn't help him at all.
It was mainly a vote against Harper rather than for Trudeau.
The very same qualities you're claiming make him a genius are going to get him either defeated or a minority government next election, and they'll most likely be to blame for how history looks down on him as an overall embarrassment, the personification of a society gone astray, the pivot point at which Canada realized white men are actually OK, all from a white man who are telling them they aren't.
Just my opinion though.

>>claims hes a feminist, just to get the vote
>>acts like a fag, just to get the vote
>>tries to be the opposite of Trump, just to get the vote
>>does tons of LARPing irl, just to get the vote
>>literally a fucking walking meme, just to get the vote

The fact that those things gets him votes is nothing but an indictment of Canada.

Treadeu is a faggot whos ruining this country

Why is it so difficult to find a place to live in any of the Canadian cities that isn't a complete shithole for a reasonable amount of money?

This country is absolutely fucked. Why would you live here unless you already own property? Fuck this country. Forcing my generation to pay off the pension and mortgage of boomers. Go to school, get a STEM degree and I still don't make enough to get a place that's even remotely okay because such a huge chunk of my wage goes to healthcare for old people and processing all those haitians.

I HATE THIS PLACE
ANNEX US ALREADY AMERICA

This. Honestly.

It fucking works though doesn't it? I'm telling you, like I said, he's very hard to counter-meme. He goes full out while we sit back.

I live in the Maritimes too bud. You best get some good connections to find a job, it's not so bad of a place to live once you do. At the very least were basically irrelevant to the government anyway.

As bad as it sounds, it's actually what the US wants. They want inflation in the US to become more competitive, but they can't get it, because everyone in the US is getting old and saving for retirement. It might seem like were in deep shit as consumers, but you'd be surprised how much our economy might actually do with a weak dollar in the next couple years, as bad as it seems.

It's working well though, I'm telling you, we need to get a lot smarter.

He is exactly but he's very hard to beat with his powerful memes.

>he was just pretending to be retarded