Huffington Post Must Disavow!

Gift From Above Anons. Let's Redpill on What Goy is

archive.is/8RSrD

twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/898586888696496128

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/and-the-award-for-most-provocative-bannon-headline-goes-to-huffpost/
internationalgoyimparty.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/goyim-lives-matter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“Boy, bye!” is, of course, an iconic line from the Beyoncé song “Sorry.” And “goy” is a Yiddish term for a non-Jew.

>Things are not quite so simple, however. “Goy” has been co-opted by white supremacists as a way to describe themselves. White supremacists hate Jews and therefore stole a Jewish word to proclaim their non-Jewishness.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/18/and-the-award-for-most-provocative-bannon-headline-goes-to-huffpost/

They're auto-redpilling normies. Nobody but us knew what "goy" meant until yesterday.

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOY.

Goy is the Hebrew word for nation.

So proud!

There is no place in this world for Jewish Supremacy. This hate must end!

Stop being disingenuous you cunt

It is though.

This, the more we have a national discussion where normies realize what goys are (them) we will hurdle towards success

>what is context

goypilling is a huge unforced error

>lose cheif strategist in the whitehouse
>some normies learn what a hebrew word that they will immediately dismiss as "well thats payback for supporting nazism", if they even do think twice about it to begin with

Wow, art of the deal. I'll have another bite of that shit sandwich too thanks.

That doesn't change it's definition.

No one but naive college liberals will think that. Once whites learn it's essentially the equivalent of nigger it'll push the needle ever so slightly in our favor

"Nation, Bye"

Makes sense.
>Flag

>Pic is how every girl has ever felt about you

it helps to understand Goldstein believes your an animal when they pit goy vs goy to kill each other.

Goy = chattle

Good fucking luck though spreading that without being called Nazi

>posts picture of a cartoon
no girl has ever felt anything about you

Most of the population will never see the huffpost headline to begin with. And losing him was still worth some tiny gain? Wow if trump gets impeached or resigns it would bw totally worth if as long as the jew media bags him on the way out! That would change everything! maga!

Fuck off, shlomo. Your talmudism isn't going to work here. Saying "goy just means nation :^)" is akin to saying that faggot just means a bundle of sticks.

use their tactics, have them disavow goyism.

goy lives matter

Apologize, don't stop them from unmasking themselves

>And “goy” is a Yiddish term for a non-Jew.

it translates to "slave"

>talmudism
implying orthodox Jews post on imageboards
>goy lives matter
yes sign up to the black mans website
internationalgoyimparty.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/goyim-lives-matter/

I kind of get what they were going for but why does it come off as so awkward and unfunny?

ask the question to normies.

wtf is goy?

Anyone who opposes even the smallest amount of Jewish influence is by definition a Nazi.

call up your congressman and ask his/her position on goyism.

ask normies.. wtf is goyim?

What did they mean by this?

die goy

>defend and brag about it, then back away when the headline gets called out

victory has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan

Hoteps are alright.

have a bump

I just reported it. I want to see Twitter do nothing about it.

really dont know why you white nationalist types dont ally with them since you literally want the exact same thing.

>backtracking that much
N-no w-we were only kidding g-goyi I mean guy w-we don't think you are cattle

cause some white nationalists are like this
>muh fuck dem niggers
>da souf will rise again

Don't ask me mate I don't have niggers in my country.

>Intended to be a mash up tribute to Yiddish and Beyince.

Heil Hitler was intended to be a mash up tribute to German and an Austrian painter.

the heebs got too cocky

goypill...wtf is goyim?

Nigger is from the word Negro which means black.

>what is chutzpah

Fuckin Juden! Right infront of our faces. Time to send some emails inquiring why Huffpo thinks it can throw racial perjoratives at non-jews.

>This gonna stir up a few
They're getting desperate

Kike just means greatest ally and friend :)

The founders really fucked up by allowing freedom of press.

>Polgreen
can't make this shit up

Can you imagine if a newspaper wrote
>Bye Nigger

When Obama went out of office? This is the opening we need

How the hell did they get tricked into going out in the open with this?

You are a delusional faggot. Seven and a half years of President Trump to go. Will you die of GRID before then?

Tricked? No, sir. The filthy jew cannot help but hide its arrogance and contempt for non-kikes.
They must be removed from North American soil and returned to their containment land of Israel, if burning them for electricity isn't a possibility.

>some normies learn what a hebrew word that they will immediately dismiss as "well thats payback for supporting nazism"
What?
hahahahahaha
Okay.

This was no different than
>BYE NIGGER
or
>LATER SPIC
or
>CYA CHINK

They just thought it was an obscure enough term they could get away with using it and make it seem secular and harmless and part of "meme"s. What a bunch of fucking morons.

When are you going to shut their lying mouths?

They spend so much time monitoring Sup Forums and convincing themself everyone is altright and knows the memes that they unironically display their own power levels to the public and look like autistic weirdos for it.

It's no different from how they go about everything else in society. A bunch of tryhard buffoons.