Look up the following in Google Images, it's disgusting:

>American Inventors
>White couple
>White woman with children
>European history people
>Happy American couple
>European people art
>White man and white woman

Google is extremely bias and they absolutely hate whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUZ5EJLCSyE
archive.is/qAlgp
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/young-african-american-man-excited-cheering-horizontal-looking-happy-33754642.jpg
wired.com/2011/02/spy/
unvis.it/wired.com/2011/02/spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google was purchased by kikes long ago.

Anonymous (basement dwellers who live at home still) not the cool anons on here. Are trying to hack sites and dox hard working americans who want the truth. Well they are using a tag on twitter called #OpDomesticTerrorism
We need to use that tag against them.
So start tagging antifa and antifa websites on twitter and various other socialmedia w/ that tag. time for a lil Sup Forums disinfo!

what the actual fuck is happening....

this needs to be investigated. pretty sure this shit is illegal.

Concerted Effort Needed !

Vote down this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUZ5EJLCSyE

One of my favorite redpills.
Make sure you show this to all your normie friends.

4d chess brainwashing .. we need to get this word out!!!

#GoogleHatesWhitePeople

The commie kikes have gone too far this time.

Some of those are just a product of the terms "African American" and "Black People" showing up more because there are so many articles out there trying to make blacks feel better.

If you want to have some fun, with some actual censorship, go type things like "Christians are" or "Buddhists are" or "Catholics are" or whatever religious designation you can think of into the search and see what auto-completes. All of the major religions give you no result, save for one (spoiler: it's the most peaceful).

Learn how tags work...
We don't tag ourselves as "white" or "people" only stock sites with an agenda does. Like: Look at this black and white couple.

Google:

Great inventors
Couple
Woman andchild
European history
Woman
Man
Scientist
Child

No niggers in sight.
Lefties know how tags work, dont be a fucking knob.

No one tags themselves white. Easy to understand.

We had several threads that debunk it. Don't make us look stupid for not grasping how the internet works.

Out

stop making it a race thing.
make it an inaccuracy thing.

>search engine
it's callen luegen engine from now on.

lie-o-matic 3000

marxism distributor

culture destruction engine

What about
>American Inventors
>European history people
>Happy American couple
>European people art
then?

How do you explain it?

WE-Woozle

Ay, this. Google is a mirror, not an encyclopedia.

They take exactly what we give them and feeds it back. If anything it's in our favour as white people almost exclusively appear tags like "man" "hero" "child" "couple" "handsome"

That's-not-what-I-was-looking-for-reeeeeee

Remove people you spaz. Who tags with the word "people"? Anyone trying to define "those" people vs "those" other people.

Downvoted. At first I wasn't sure why you thought we should, but it was pretty blatant when he starts ranting about "no borders"

Pretty sneaky of them to weave the globalist shit in with general statements like "fight for freedom"

Fuckin kikes.

hideit engine

replacement engine

What if I want to search people important regarding European history, or European people depicted in art?

And what about
>American Inventors
>Happy American couple

Are you new?

what benefit would this bring them?

Americans aren't white.

No but in all seriousness. Ask yourself, what are the images?... they are stock images.. they get used all over the world, and I'm sorry to say but "happy american man" can in european eyes be a good tag for someone black too.

NOTICE how cowboys, gangsters and overweight examples also appear more.

Why does OP make this thread 5 times a day

>Americans aren't white.
Half of them still are.

>can in european eyes be a good tag for someone black
Art thou fucking kidding me?

Are you saying that in the collective mind, out of 16 Americans:
13 of them are black
1 is a jew
1 is a wabhabi muslim
1 is an old white

Google is doing some weird stuff.

They turbocharge their internal "diversity". This must mean they don't need their staff doing much productive work before. At the least, they want drones rather than creativity and unexpected insights.

Behind the scenes something else must be going on.

Maybe their search algorithm is using quantum computers. Maybe those quantum computers are doing other things i.e. they are becoming a q.c. company doing secret projects. And they don't even want a bunch of 150 IQ people figuring it out, because they're so busy exploring each others' diversity.

A lot of the image I find are from stock sites. That makes a lot of sense too.

When one image is tagged as:

man white happy smiling

and the other as:

man african american happy smiling

Guess which one comes up when you search: "happy american man"

The same goes for the inventors thing. When I search United States Inventors. I get a bunch of white dudes.

So... google is evil because of the tag "happy american man" has black people in it.. while all the ones below are based and if anything pro white.

Man
Guy
Woman
Child
Couple
Handsome
Beautiful man
Great scientists
Great inventors
European art
Artist
Intelligent man
American family

Guess that ok sneik flag.

>white couple
well, it IS a couple

Some of you have plagued the results by archiving pages with that phrase and making other content about it.
I'm getting more results from archive.is with this page than anything else.
archive.is/qAlgp

>So... google is evil because of the tag "happy american man" has black people in it..
I never said that mate. You seemed like you had answers and I honestly want to know why we get niggers when typing some things even though no one wants or expects to see niggers when typing those things.

>Guess that ok sneik flag.
Of course, because the results are according to the interest. This is a supply and demand effect in those cases.

I'm not saying that google is corrupting their researches, I don't know, but I'd like to know the reason behind those unexpected results.

How do you inspect the tags associated with an image?

Thats why I use Yandex.

because he does not accept that he is being replaced by niggers and the orange man in chief does not do anything to save him.

Its the tags, i am white but i don't even consider adding that to my list of tags.

The default really is white. If anything i always get amazed that we are the nr 1 race considered beautiful, smart, heroic and strong.

Words like "people" or "white" are only used when theres a need for them to distinguish between types of people. Those "white" ones or the "people" over there.

My thoughts exactly

Google uses a combination of page title, page contect, alt field,....

Also, the url of this image is:
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/young-african-american-man-excited-cheering-horizontal-looking-happy-33754642.jpg

Scandinavian nigga explain
>european people art
>white man and white woman
>white woman with children
>european history people

If i search for white and european i want to see what i search not some negros.

Read thread. And seriously lurk more.

It's interesting for sure, here i just removed man.

>this thread again and again
>larpers pretending they don't know it again and again
go on, just google "who created white people"

I guess this research goes in to the "_american_ flag" and "happy" tags more than "happy american person", since all of them have flags in it.

I tend to believe overall that it's more of a social engineering/tags/research tweak thing than google being malicious, but it's intriguing.

> -black

>read the thread where I don't answer that question
Wow you sure showed him you braindead spastic, now answer the question.

Stop being a conspiratard. There are plenty of whites, just do a search for:
felon
robber
burglar
home invasion

>#OpDomesticTerrorism
Yeah ive been watching this for a while. 99% of the data thats gets reported is pic related.

Another cause abusing guy fawkes. I dont mind going after their tags.

>european people art
>european history people
nobody googles these exact phrases for any serious reason except checking how it (not) works

Btw, When i first saw this meme i just bought it and the outrage too. It was only months later when i had to tag some images from a party i realised that it might all just be related to tags.

I sarted wondering why "white" "American" and "people" always gets added to this meme. Why straight searches weren't shown. Now it really makes sense.

There's always idiots out there pushing an agenda, but after seeing how we are the default positive on google, i honestly can relax on that aspect.

I hate google too but let's think for a little:
>american inventors
"african american" will show up more because of the tag word american appearing more in their description
>white couple, white woman with children, white man etc
there's no reason to state the race of a spouse unless we're talking about a racemixed couple, hence why more racemixed couples with 1 white appear on results

I dont think so, mexico

-->

Exactly this.

The display of faggotry from the main accounts on that hashtag is litteraly the most retarded display of autism i have seen outside of Sup Forums in years.

user\guyfawkes died years ago. Now its a false flag operated by communist & sjw with agendas.

I migth aswell dedicate a few houres to setup dataminers on these fools. Lets see how many spooks support this cause.

HOW COME AMERICANS ARENT WHITE??? B...but muh european inmigration!! REEEEEEE

Try finding non-kiked stories about norse/celt/germanic pagan religions and cultural stories...Just a few weeks ago I was reading a story about Donnors oak written a long time a go by a german lady, tried searching for it yesterday. GONE.
It's quite sad honestly. They've erased history. Hell, they're ERASING history. Pic related.

>is extremely bias

for not liking negroes, you sure type like one. Do you speak this way as well. Maybe later we'll all stop by your mama house.

It's "BIASED" you numbskull.

Nvm this is all part of the attack on wikileaks. Same faggots with the same lack of critical thinking.

Its like it only took 5 years and some radical idiots to make people forget the US runs disqusting misinformation campaigns. These guys are the same faggots that runs @questionwikileaks, @alt-wikileaks etc.

Goverment funded retards.

This is the age of disinformation. Think the information war isnt real?
wired.com/2011/02/spy/

These guys are either 100% mentally challenged or have absoloutely know connection to the original movment.

>>American Inventors
>>White couple
>>White woman with children
>>European history people
>>Happy American couple
>>European people art
>>White man and white woman

these are actually bullshit though

try "white family" "united states inventors"

some of these are search engine quirks. "american inventors" pulls up "africa-american inventors" --- "art of europe" is a more realistic query than "european people art"

You are fags

Likely google KNOWS about the quirks in their search engine and left them there because they get thousands of emails from 14/88 Kekistanis about it per day

Archived it
unvis.it/wired.com/2011/02/spy

How can they not hate you
I mean, look around this place. This is what you are

It's a miracle your parents don't snuff you out in your sleep

Aw man a company that has over 70% white employees hates whites? Totally legit

this shit cant be real