Can Race Mixers Ever Be Truly Accepted By Either Race?

Something I've noticed over the years: Race mixers never belong...well anywhere.

No matter how long their in a relationship, they're never truly accepted by the "other side".

Can race mixers ever be accepted, and "forgiven" or will they and should they always be ostracized by both races?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hard to say, not like they chose to have a coalburner for a mom right?

I have no sympathy for race-mixers. They made that choice entirely on their own.

I do feel bad for their children, who are cursed with being identity-less mongrels.

That's what's always bothered me about race mixing. The kids always seem to lack any real identity; what they have that "passes"for one is mostly shallow, snapple facts their race,and stitched together in attempt to fit in two worlds.

Race mixers are a scourge.

the sins of the mother and all
i dont have sympathy for race mixers and therefore by extension i lack sympathy for their children
people dont usually deserve a chance or acceptance, its not something that should be expected
i dont blame them for being identity-less niggers but its their responsibility if they do nothing to change the fact

No

No, as for us everybody is an enemy.

first time i agree with a leaf.

>racism isn't one of um
>one of um
>um
actually triggered.

yea but what can they do? you can't change your genes. and thne is it better for them to breed with a nig or a white girl. if they are half black and breed white, that makes the kid 3/4 bleached and then next gen would be 7/8, assuming the whiteer they get the more likely they are to breed white. buuuuut that 1st gen would still be a half-nig with a white woman.

nah, the race mixed are always going to be shit, they have no identity, they have no community, they have no culture and they have no home. dont expect them to survive once the west collapses

No, they belong nowhere. Which is why no one should do it.

And personally, I believe that race-mixed people have an identity crisis because they're not really of a race, and this causes them to have a massive chip on their shoulders. race-mixed people tend to be the ones who advocate the most for BLANDA UPP and the destruction of different cultures, ethnicities, etc, because "if I can't have an identity, then no one else can either"

Sterelization for starters

they can work to create an identity for themselves
everyone is born identity-less, non-mixed just have the ability to assimilate to the shared identity of their elders
your lack of ambition morally cannot be compensated for by anyone else

>I've got a lot of flaws, I'm more than happi to discuss um.

You're a Yank. You're the definition of one, Mr 52 percent.

Was Alexandre Dumas, the author of the Count of Monte Cristo, an "identity-less mongrel"?

There has always been a very small amount of racial mixture in the history of Europe, and it never did any real harm. Whether it is wrong or not ought to be taken on a case by case basis, not condemned in toto. If the child is going to grow up and be a part of the majority culture, and have entire loyalty to it, then that is a completely different case from that of two parents who give birth to a child and negligently leave it without a true identity.

All of this nonsense would never have caused us any trouble in the first place if we had never had mass immigration. Who would care about racial mixture if blacks (say) were only 0.1% of the population?

Tbh the mixed race identity is a load of shit.
You get the same affect if a kid just moves home to a different town in the same country, they sometimes struggle to fit in.
Being mix race does leave you with less of a feeling of social identity, but leaves you to fill it in yourself.
If your parents are teaching you proper values it doesn't really matter.

>my son is a melting post of diversity

Poor guy, his father is truely a faggot to the very end

t. racemixed mohammed,

Mulattos belong with other mulattos. End of story.

t. Inbred mongoloid
I'm English that moved to Northern Ireland you spoof.

This is the only answer, Latinos and Hispanics just created new races

Race mixtures may be, not race mixers.

>Was Alexandre Dumas, the author of the Count of Monte Cristo, an "identity-less mongrel"?

Red herring.

Dumas is known for being a renowned author. I'm obviously talking about racial identity.

Down the drain

what did he say though? 20 lines and I don't know what he's ranting about

>Being mix race does leave you with less of a feeling of social identity, but leaves you to fill it in yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so fucking naive
South America is shit due to race mixing, we are disgusting being unable to trust each other. From the Highest of your """"""society"""""" to the deepest of our crime underworld the lack of real trust is the problem.
Everybody is looking for their own being and it is willing sacrafice ANYONE to do it.

Post a picture of what you look like

>There has always been a very small amount of racial mixture in the history of Europe

No, not really. Just the poor Spaniards after 800 years of Muslim rape. Stop watching the BBC.

>There has always been a very small amount of racial mixture in the history of Europe

>using inbred as an insult when you re from England
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a result of race mixing, although not too heinous of a crime. Just between a Mexican and a white man. Both sides of my family are incredibly polite, but it's noticeable that my father's side will never 100% accept me or his choice. My mother's side of the family is much more passively including, as in they reference the difference much much less.

However, I would notice that outside of immediate, and extended family, that the real situation comes from ordinary people outside of the familial loop. People of Mexican decent from where I grew up always only considered me to be white, and once I moved away everyone else considers me to be Hispanic. Latinos are absolutely less accepting of me and can be outwardly racist, where as other whites simply forget the fact until it becomes a minor topic for discussion. In fact, I've only been threatened with violence from Latinos just on the basis that my father was white. Although for internet bants, my friends do refer to me a spic because of the whole "muh 56%"

I agree that there is no real level of acceptance in either racial community for race mixed people. Yet at least this makes it a little easier for me to bare the idea of the gradual destruction of those with European descent. At least Mexicans will last out for another generation or two, even though they're god awful in comparison. Worst part is that I only wanna shag white women, heck me.

A pool of less than 180 individuals is enough to avoid the effects of inbreeding.

newscientist.com/article/dn1936-magic-number-for-space-pioneers-calculated/

Miscegenation is only outrageous if a woman of your race does it. If a man where to race-mix, then let it be. This is because sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. A man can sow many children in his life, but a woman can only give birth to a set number of children because the fetal development takes a long time and is potentially dangerous to the woman.

There is a reason that Jewishness is passed from the mother solely and not the father.

You are mistaken. Dumas is one example. Here is another: Dr Samuel Johnson, the author of our first great English dictionary as well as one of the greatest writers in the English language, gave a considerable portion of his inheritance to his black servant Francis Barber, who in his lifetime married a white woman, and for whom he had a great affection. His descendants live in Lichfield to this day.

Thanks for your input, Paco.

He's crying cause he (white man) was called a racist; but he doesn't get way cause of "look I have a black wife, a 1/2 black kid, and all my friends are not white", see,see I'man white ally

Still gets called racist and tantrums when people tell him that others are entitled to their opinion of him.

Any time, doubledubs-san

>there has always been
>all examples post-Renaissance

racemixed are people with no identity
don't know wich culture they belong or with who they should assimilate
t.brazillian

I'd be willing to wager that South America is predominantly shitty due to it's history of corruption, drug and gang related crime and lack of stability.
Parents can hardly instil values when kids are born to prostitutes and gangsters.

If it were a safer place then you'd probably have crime of a similar scale to America.
Race does factor into crime but it's hardly the only factor to consider.

>history of corruption
GEEE I WONDER WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THIS.

whatever you say, ahmed

I'm the product of race-mixing. How should I kill myself?

Race mixers. You all are fucking retarded. I would think you would be acceptable to any help you could get. Keep on stuffing yourselves into a smaller cubby hole and your message will be lost completely.

Yeah I got that but he must have said something to be called racist, he doesn't really expand on that

>GEE I DUNNO,
>WAR ON DRUGS?
>COMMUNISM?
>OIL?
>BEING A FUCKING HOT COUNTRY WHERE YOU PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO WORK IN THE DAY TIME?

burn the coal

Nobody likes a traitor

Important distinction, but I think people will not make such distinctions, given mixed will be raised by mixers and likely have their mental processes imprinted...

>TFW not breeding and sister decided to mix

How far back do you wish to go? Zeno, the founder of Stoicism, whom the Athenians reverenced, and to whom they offered citizenship, so that by extension his descendants would have been considered full Athenian citizens, was a Phoenician. In Roman times, Juvenal complained that all the refuse of Asia was flowing into Rome, and Juba II, who was a Numidian or North African Berber, and was described by Plutarch as "one of the most gifted rulers of his time," was raised by Julius Caesar and Augustus themselves, and married, first a Greek woman, secondly a Cappadocian one.

You cite the Renaissance. Here is Alessandro de' Medici, called called "il Moro," who was ruler of Florence from 1531 until 1537. He was of mixed Moorish race.

Does Shakespeare cast any aspersions on Othello for marrying a white woman? No. On the contrary, Iago, who is against the marriage, is portrayed as a villain, and Othello is portrayed as having a noble character.

This notion of absolute racial purity is itself a Jewish idea, and was absolutely foreign to Europe before the Nazis popularized it. As G. K. Chesterton remarked, "the source of the Hitlerites' idea of a Chosen Race was from the Jews." So long as a nation is almost entirely comprised of the indigenous population, I really do not see the trouble in there being a very small amount of racial mixing, so long as the child is given an identity firmly grounded in his new country by the parents.

>"I don't see color"

Rhut-roh Shaggy, that'll get the SJW and niggers a reeing

My best friend is half white and half a spice. His spic father was a deadbeat like normal. He was raised by his white stepfather and white mother in a overwhelmingly white town. He does not like Mexicans or niggers and overcompensates for his shitty genetics. He did end up marrying another halide.

He is ok in my book even if he tries to play the whole Spaniard angle because he wants to be white so badly.

if you think your race is all that makes up your identity then you're basically not even human

I think it gives you a cultural, a community foundation on which you can shape your identity; dependent upon how much you want to embrace or ignore that culture. No matter what you do, your skin is always going to be the first cultural impression, rather assumption, people get of you

It is the lack of trust due lacking a shared identity created by race mixing.
Single race people aren't as corrupt as because in their mind they think in the damage that will cause to their own people. Meanwhile what happens throught a spic mind when offered a change to engage in corruption is
>"Why should I CARE about THEM, I DON'T SHARE anything with THEM. this for MY OWN befenit"
Now imagine a country where this is the mindset of almost everybody.
War on drug is inexistance pass mexico, communism hasn't been a thing for almost 30 years and this place isn't even as hot as some part of USA in summer.
People just aren't willing to help each other.

>being so irrational

What kind of weak minded, beta cuck faggot worries about being accepted by others? Alphas don't. Youre probably the same faggot constantly making "what is Sup Forums approved?" threads. Sounds like your dad let you down.

>South America is predominantly shitty due to it's history of corruption, drug and gang related crime and lack of stability
And I bet you think none of this is the result of race-mixing.

Just like negros in America commit crime because of poverty, and not primarily because they're chimp people.

honestly don't care about that kind of thing. i mean, what's the point of being accepted by others if you're basing it on something they were born as and not something that they say or do?

Unless this constant increase in admixture is stopped, 1,000 years from now polish people will be brazilian niggers.

But go on and tell me how it's always been that way. Fucking scum.

Did he even look white? I don't understand white women that go after the Indian/nigger looking spics.

The fuck do you mean a Halide??

ha he got fucked by the good old "there's no races but there's races"
serves him right for trying too hard

the acceptance is to accept that their partner is different. however, they often build a wall or turn blind eye to such differences. in this case this already creates a problem.
race mixers never should be accepted because when they agree to be together they are removing each other's identity.

there are a lot of reason to be racist:
stereotype, personal trauma, personal experience historical events and so on. who to call racists as bigots clearly never have experienced racism, or just being naive. racism is needed in proportion to defend oneself, to reduce the risk of harm.

Can I have a friend of different race or belief? yes. would I marry them? no.
good people are good people, but they are not good enough to be a partner.

Most of what you are is inherited. Everything from the shape of your teeth, height and face to your intellect and aspects of your personality.

The fact is that much of your life is the product of your ancestors.

>Americans
>oh hey guys I'm 60% white, 10 nigger gene, 6%native, 2% Irish, 1% snow flake, 0.898% green 8-foot spider AMERICAN!
>accusing others race mixing

All Americans in my uni are obsessed with their mix this mix that genes

How you view this whole question is really based upon a higher philosophical question, what do you consider a person to be. If you are a materialist you will consider men to be predisposed by their genes to be whatever they are; if you believe in an immaterial and immortal soul, then everybody has freedom of will, so all are to be judged as individuals. Hence it would be utterly absurd to judge a person on what they are rather than who they are. That does not mean, of course, that you ought not to be "conscious of the differences between men and nations," as Enoch Powell says; but it also means that you will not "despise a human being simply because he belongs to another race," or "believe that one race is inherently superior to another." You will be against mass immigration, if you are sensible, because you will see that assimilation can never take place when large numbers of people are brought into contact; but at the same time, you will not despise a man simply because he happens to have such and such in his ancestry.

this isn't even true, the term Latino just covers multiple races. parts of Mexico are of european admixture and other parts are native as hell. don't get me wrong though they're all shit

t.A FUCKING LEAF