youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM
christianityandrace.org/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Because anyone can be a Christan you should genocide yourself

That's only referring to humans though.
The Bible literally says blacks are not human

They are if they truly believe.

No, they're not. They're described as beasts. They're disgusting animals that only exists to kill and steal and destroy.

>says "are all one in Christ"
>still doesn't understand the quote
Disappointing bait

But that's in Old Testament. In NT there is no't a single word about niggers.

>first testament
zionist propagandra
>second testament
marxist manifesto

Yea and u know how the Jews reacted to this news? lol

christians are the biggest faggots in history.

>denying the messiah is secretly just as good as acknowledging the messiah. promise!
oh jew

Matthew 7:6
Give not what is holy unto the dogs, neither cast yet your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Blacks are called beasts in Leviticus 26:22, or animals. Dogs and swines are animals, just like blacks.

The next verse is even worse:
>If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed
Christcucks literally LARP as jews.

This is why normies will never take us seriously.

>John 4:14 -- “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of all the world.”

REEEEPENT NOW

Idk, for me it's about every godless person.
t. new into christianity.

If dogs could pray, they'd be accepted into heaven, they just don't know any better.
If a black person choose to follow the word of Christ then he can be accepted into Heaven as well.

Really?

jews deny the messiah has been here

Yes we are all parts of the creator. Doesn't mean we are the same.

go ahead and post the quote so we can all laugh at how wrong you are

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children and destroy your cattle and make you few in number, and your highways shall be desolate.

The Devil is personified as the “Black One” in the Epistle of Barnabas, 4:9 (70–117 CE).

In The Acts of Peter (180–200 CE) a disciple of Peter, Marcellus,

...turned to sleep for a short space, and awoke and said unto Peter: O Peter, thou apostle of Christ, let us go boldly unto that which lieth before us. For just now when I turned myself to sleep for a little, I beheld thee sitting in a high place and before thee a great multitude, and a woman exceeding foul, in sight like an Ethiopian (Aethiopissimam), not an Egyptian, but altogether black (nigram) and filthy, clothed in rags, and with an iron collar about her neck and chains upon her hands and feet, dancing. And when thou sawest me thou saidst to me with a loud voice: Marcellus the whole power of Simon and of his God is this woman that danceth; do thou behead her. And I said to thee: Brother Peter, I am a senator of a high race, and I have never defiled my hands, neither killed so much as a sparrow at any time. And thou hearing it didst begin to cry out yet more: Come thou, our true sword, Jesu Christ, and cut not off only the head of this devil (daemonis), but hew all her limbs in pieces in the sight of all these Whom I have approved in thy service. And immediately one like unto thee, O Peter, having a sword, hewed her in pieces: so that I looked earnestly upon you both, both on thee and on him that cut in pieces that devil, and marvelled greatly to see how alike ye were. And I awaked, and have told unto thee these signs of Christ. And when Peter heard it he was the more filled with courage, for that Marcellus had seen these things, knowing that the Lord alway careth for his own. And being joyful and refreshed by these words, he rose up to go unto the forum.

>Galatians 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Christians are children of God you fool. Jews hate christians because they fuck up the whole program of "muh Gods chosen people."

infogalactic.com/info/Tower_of_Babel
Daily reminder that God wants the people separate, and if they ever defy this then he will be most wrathful.

Besides: "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

Mmm, these images are soooo powerful!

Clement of Alexandria (150-215): Following Xenophon, Clement observes that the gods the blacks make for themselves have apelike features in accordance with the principle of anthropomorphic likeness:

Now, as the Greeks represent the gods as possessing human forms, so also do they as possessing human passions. And as each of them depict their forms similar to themselves, as Xenophanes says, “Ethiopians as black and apes, the Thracians ruddy and tawny;” so also they assimilate their souls to those who form them: the Barbarians, for instance, who make them savage and wild; and the Greeks, who make them more civilized, yet subject to passion. Stromata 7.4

Tertullian (160-220): “When God threatens Egypt and Ethiopia with extinction, he pronounces sentence on every sinful nation. Thus every sinful nation is called Egypt or Ethiopia (Isa. 11:11, 14:24-27) a specie ad genus.” De spectaculis 3.

You are correct. Don't let nazi larpers interfere with your relationship with Christ

>Christcuck can't count
What comes after 28?

Legend of Sts. Felicitas and Perpetua: ...Another apparition, in which she saw herself fighting with a savage Ethiopian, whom she conquered, made it clear to her that she would not have to do battle with wild beasts but with the Devil.

newadvent.org/cathen/06029a.htm

Christianity, like any religion, can be manipulated to push any political agenda. Christcucks are too gullible to realize

>Christianity is mindless egalitarianism
Its mindless egalitarianism in Christ. Christ who whips banksters, tells jews off and can tell you to your face "you're a faggot" and deep down you'd know he was right.

If you ain't in Christ you ain't no Christian.

this is the first time I ever talked about how unracisit I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM

Origen (circa 185-c. 254): “As long as we adopt Egyptian and barbaros morals, we do not merit to be counted before God among the holy and consecrated.” Hom. in Num. 1.3

“As the saints will receive those bodies in which they have lived in holiness and purity in the habitations of this life, bright and glorious after the resurrection, so the wicked also, who in this life have loved the darkness of error and the night of ignorance, may be clothed with dark and black bodies after the resurrection, that the very mist of ignorance which had in this life taken possession of their minds within them, may appear in the future as the external covering of the body.” De Principiis, 2.10.8

What's wrong with that? It's not calling for egalitarianism or some anti-gender crusade, all it means is that certain groups didn't have any special status (which mainly angered the kikes)

Don't post heathen mythology to support your claims, bro.

>citing leviticus 26:22 as being evidence blacks are dogs when God punished Miriam for whining about moses after he married a black woman
Numbers 12:1-2, 9-11 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

“We are black when we begin to believe. Therefore it is said at the beginning of Song ‘I am black but beautiful.’ At first our soul is compared to an Ethiopian. Then we are cleansed and become all white (bright), as it says ‘Who is she who comes up having been made white’ (Song 8:5 in the Old Greek).” Homilies on Jeremiah 11.5

“Among the whole of the Ethiopian race. . .there is a certain natural blackness because of seminal inheritance, that in those parts the sun burns with fiercer rays, and that having once been scorched, the bodies remain darkened in the transmission of the inborn defect [infuscata corpora genuini vitii successione permaneant].” Commentary to Song of Songs 2:1, 2:2; See also Homilies to Song 1.6.

“For the Egyptians are prone to a degenerate life and quickly sink to every slavery of the vices. Look at the origin of the race and you will discover that their father Cham, who had laughed at his father’s nakedness, deserved a judgment of this kind, that his son Chanaan should be a servant to his brothers, in which case the condition of bondage would prove the wickedness of his conduct. Not without merit, therefore, does the discolored posterity imitate the ignobility of the race [Non ergo immerito ignobilitatem decolor posteritas imitatur].” Homilies on Genesis 16.1

talking about jews and gentiles being able to get saved now

not that we are genetically the same

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Would love to see you explain this to Christ when the comes...

St. Peter of Alexandria (Patriarch of Alexandria, 300-311): “Those who are altogether reprobate, and unrepentant, who possess the Ethiopian’s unchanging skin. . .” Epistola canonica 4

>top left
>having churches, let alone money changers in them

God punished Miriam because she was condescending to God's friend.

Moses sent her back.
Exodus 18:2
Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back

>when the comes...
"ANY DAY NOW!"
t. christcucks for 2000 years

south african rape gangs believe in christ?

Underrated fpbp.

Would love for you to explain how any of these verses relate to blacks in any way other than your own massively baseless conclusions

Exodus 23:33
"They must not live in your land, or they will cause you to sin against me. If you serve their gods, you will be caught in the trap of idolatry."

This is literally about gentiles. Jewsus was a kike supremacist

>“Among the whole of the Ethiopian race. . .there is a certain natural blackness because of seminal inheritance, that in those parts the sun burns with fiercer rays, and that having once been scorched, the bodies remain darkened in the transmission of the inborn defect [infuscata corpora genuini vitii successione permaneant].” Commentary to Song of Songs 2:1, 2:2; See also Homilies to Song 1.6.
This is bollocks, it's not biblical.

Sunlight doesn't cause prognathism, sclerotic brown coating of eyeballs, small brains or ape-like features.

its about wicked heathen

christians are the jews now

t. spastic who hasn't read the Bible

laughably weak, and nothing that can come close to contradicting the new testament. try again

No it's literally said to a woman who asked something of Jewsus Kikest without being jewish.

Not an argument.

Kike means a person who denies Christ and hates the sign of the cross.

Lord Jesus was born in the tribe of Judea which is 1 of the 12 tribes of Israel, and when He came, the whole of Israel was made whole again in Him.

Modern so-called Jews hate things like British Israelism or the possibility that the 'lost tribes' still exist.

What puzzles me is that so many people are quick to attack Christianity for being a zionist puppet, and yet their enemies (so-called Jews) are currently the enemies of God.

Like, isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend? If they don't want you to find God, surely there's something there worth looking in to?

Are you retarded? The verse is about how we aren't bound by our earthly status. That after accepting Christ and going to heaven none of that stuff matters anymore.

nothing he posted is in any way relevant to his point, just a load of oblique references and non bibilical rubbish.

tfw the bible speaks about cains people and how they are sinners who inheirit the sins of their ancestors

tfw the bible says the sons of christ shouldnt intermix with the sinners of cain

tfw the bible literally says to keep yourself pure in heritage and race vs another racial blood lineage

It's literally about a gentile woman begging Jesus and his followers and help and him refusing because she's not a Jew. She then says something about dogs eating crumbs from their masters and Jesus decides to help her after that.

>Like, isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend?
No.

There's only one way to deal with jewry, and that is total rejection. Christcucks stand in the way of that.

St. Ephraim of Edessa (306-378): “He that gave light to the Gentiles, both to the Ethiopians and unto the Indians did his bright beams reach. The eunuch of Ethiopia upon his chariot saw Philip: the Lamb of Light met the dark man from out of the water. . . The Ethiopian was baptized and shone with joy, and journeyed on. He made disciples and taught, and out of black men he made men white. And the dark Ethiopian women became pearls for the Son; He offered them up to the Father, as a glistening crown from the Ethiopians. The Queen of Sheba was a sheep. . .the lamp of truth did Solomon give her. . . She was enlightened and went away.” Hymnen de Fide 83/The Pearl 3

“It was to a land of dark people [the Apostle St. Thomas] was sent, to clothe them by Baptism in white robes. His grateful dawn dispelled India's painful darkness. It was his mission to espouse India to the One-Begotten. The merchant is blessed for having so great a treasure. Edessa thus became the blessed city by possessing the greatest pearl India could yield. Thomas works miracles in India, and at Edessa Thomas is destined to baptize peoples perverse and steeped in darkness, and that in the land of India." Hymni et Sermones, IV

We are one under der fuhrer

>There is neither Greek nor Jew
>There is neither male no female.
We're as different from kikes as a male is from a female, yet we're all equal in the face of God. What is the problem here?

No, most African 'Christians' just use it as window dressing for the same vague animistic beliefs as they've always had.

St. Gregory of Nazianzus (325-389): “I am Philip; do you be Candace's Eunuch (Acts 8:36). Do you also say, ‘See, here is water, what does hinder me to be baptized?’ Seize the opportunity; rejoice greatly in the blessing; and having spoken be baptized; and having been baptized be saved; and though you be an Ethiopian body, be made white in soul.” Oration 40 (The Oration on Holy Baptism)

>tfw the bible speaks about cains people and how they are sinners who inheirit the sins of their ancestors

>tfw the bible says the sons of christ shouldnt intermix with the sinners of cain

tfw cains people drowned in the flood

tfw thats one of many contradictions in the bible

tfw retards still believe this shit

tfw too stupid for tfw

It is sweet to see a white form among the Ethiopians. Carmina moralia 10.824.

God loves all his children but he loves blacks more in Africa ect.

but if it was wrong for Moses to marry her, God would have punished Moses instead of Miriam
if God really sees black people as animals then there's no way He'd defend His servant for marrying one, since He holds His servants in especially high expectations.

tfw christ says we arent all children of god because there is children of satan

tfw anti-christian shills dont even know the basics of christianity and presume everyone is christs beloved child

tfw the bible tells followers of christ to actively seek out evil and banish it from the realms and to protect innocence and purity at all costs

tfw jesus called out the jews for being false prophets and obtaining false glory of self as a race

tfw jesus overturned those counterfit bankers tables and whipped them physically

tfw jesus told his disciples to sell their belongings to buy swords and defend themselves

tfw turn the other cheek was in reference to calling a women a whore and always taken out of context to imply allowing yourself to be a victim

tfw every shill btfo

>she's not a Jew
His disciples represent 12 tribes, Paul was not a Jew. Your ignorance (from brainwashing) is preventing you from understanding.

Philippians 3:5
"Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee"

It's because they are so intellectually impaired as a race they lack the agency required for asceticism and other such spiritual concepts that actual civilized races all managed to develop independently of one another.

St. Gregory of Nyssa (circa 335-394): “Christ came into the world to make blacks bright”; when the Ethiopians, dark with sin, accept Jesus, they “become light in color”; “the Ethiopians, however, hastened to the faith. . .having washed off their darkness by a mystical washing.” Commentarius in Canticum Canticorum 1.5

The call of the eunuch to Christianity lifts the curse that hung over the race of Chus and Nimrod, a stain washed away by baptism voluntarily received as a right due to faith alone. De vita Moysis (PG 44.385)

>Kike means a person who denies Christ
No.

>What puzzles me
Oh I knew you were larping no reason to say it like this.

>and yet their enemies (so-called Jews) are currently the enemies of God
That's why the entire media sucks off Pope Francis? Christianity has no enemies anymore because it's dead. Now it's just a bunch of edgy faggots like Gervais getting money from teenage atheist.

>Like, isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend?
No. I hate muds as much as kikes even though they hate each other. Cuckstainity and white supremacy are irreconcilable

>more non bibilical rubbish
thankyou for proving my point

ridiculous

No I dont.

Jews in Jesus’ day sometimes referred to Gentiles as “dogs.” In Greek, this word is kuon, meaning “wild cur” (Matthew 7:6; Luke 16:21; Philippians 3:2). Non-Jews were considered so unspiritual that even being in their presence could make a person ceremonially unclean (John 18:28). Much of Jesus’ ministry, however, involved turning expectations and prejudices on their heads (Matthew 11:19; John 4:9–10). According to Matthew’s narrative, Jesus left Israel and went into Tyre and Sidon, which was Gentile territory (Matthew 15:21). When the Canaanite woman approached and repeatedly asked for healing, the disciples were annoyed and asked Jesus to send her away (Matthew 15:23).

At this point, Jesus explained His current ministry in a way that both the woman and the watching disciples could understand. At that time, His duty was to the people of Israel, not to the Gentiles (Matthew 15:24). Recklessly taking His attention from Israel, in violation of His mission, would be like a father taking food from his children in order to throw it to their pets (Matthews 15:26). The exact word Jesus used here, in Greek, was kunarion, meaning “small dog” or “pet dog.” This is a completely different word from the term kuon, used to refer to unspiritual people or to an “unclean” animal.

So, according to both the context and language involved, Jesus wasn’t referring to the Canaanite woman as a “dog,” either directly or indirectly. He wasn’t using an epithet or racial slur but making a point about the priorities He’d been given by God.

St. Ambrose (339?-397): “We, namely, sinners of the Gentiles, formerly black with sins, and once fruitless, have brought forth from the depth the words of prophecy. . . And so it is written: ‘Ethiopia shall stretch out her hands to God.’ In this a figure of Holy Church is signified, which says in the Canticle of Canticles: ‘I am black but beautiful O ye daughters of Jerusalem’; black through sin, beautiful through grace.” De spiritu sancto 2.10.112

On the darkened maiden of Song 1:5, “The soul has been darkened by her union with the body. . . The passions of the body have attacked me and the allurements of the flesh have given me my color.” De Isaac vel anima 4.13

“The meaning of Ethiopia in Latin is ‘lowly and vile (abiecta et vilis).’ What is more lowly, what is more like Ethiopia, than our bodies, blackened, too, by the darkness of sin?” De Paradiso, 3.16

In “De Noe”, St. Ambrose relates how Ham laughed at his father’s nakedness, and his fault fell on his son Chus, and all of the latter’s posterity were condemned. St. Ambrose identified Nimrod, the monstrous “hunter against the Lord” (Gen. 10:8-12) and builder of the Tower of Babel, with Aethiops: “Nembroth autem per interpretationem Aethiops dicitur.” Nimrod was black like his father Chus and by nature irrational; Nimrod is the personification of the guilty adversarial soul: “The color of the Ethiopian signifies darkness of the soul and the squalor which is opposed to light, dispossessed of brightness, covered in darkness, and more similar to night than day.” De Noe 34.128

Even though jesus himself was black and Moses' wife was a fucking ethiopian.

"Verboten, Christian identity, pdf"

Read it, live it

I'm truly shocked pol still hasn't figured out that this is the means of greatest progress. Christianity has the potential to pierce race, class, and political ideology. It's the best way to unite all and expose those that don't follow Christ as pariahs that should be avoided at all costs and not allowed to participate in society. But my fear is that the majority of this place isn't interested in unification. You're just as twisted as the alt-left.

I'm a communist and I'm a christian.

>but if it was wrong for Moses to marry her, God would have punished Moses instead of Miriam
No, Moses repented and sent her away.
Miriam spoke down to Moses to humiliate him.
You'll also notice that Moses was the one to beg God for forgiveness towards Miriam.

God doesn't like people being puffed up. Humility and meekness are pleasing.

>No.
I've got news for you buddy

>all men can be saved, Jew's are no longer God's chosen people
>this is a bad teaching

explain your reasoning heathen

yfw you learn of the sons of ham ie the continuation of cains lineage

yfw the flood never said it whiped out everyone besides noahs family

>meaning “small dog” or “pet dog.
>Jesus wasn’t referring to the Canaanite woman as a “dog
>but making a point about the priorities He’d been given by God i.e. jews over gentiles
This dishonesty is why everybody hates christlarpers

St. Jerome (347?-419 or 420): “People of the Ethiopians means those who are black and cloaked in the filth of sin. At one time we were Ethiopians in our vices and sins. How so? Because our sins had blackened us. But afterwards we heeded Isaiah (1.16)--‘Wash yourselves, be clean’--and we said, ‘Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow’ (Ps. 50[51]:9). Thus we, Ethiopians that we were, transformed ourselves and became white.” Tractatus in Psalmos 86.4

“The children of God who plunge into sin become Ethiopians.” In Amos 3.9.7-8

On the Ethiopian as the Devil: “Chus in Hebrew means Ethiopian, that is, black and dark, one who has a soul as black as his body.” (The Homilies of Saint Jerome, vol. 1, trans. Marie Liguori Ewald, Homily 3, 28). The Ethiopian represents the devil, a roaring lion, the enemy prowling Christians to destroy them: “The devil is a snake … the very serpent who spoke to Eve.” “He is called a snake because the whole of his body moves on the ground.” “Because Chusi, that is, our Ethiopian, is himself the lion. . . . Because he is pregnant with iniquity and has brought forth failure . . . he has been sent into hell, and so ‘his mischief shall recoil upon his own head; upon the crown of his head his violence shall rebound.’” (Ibid., 34)

The devil is black like the night, in which “all the beasts of the forest do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey and seek their meat from God … the devil's strength is in the loins; in his attacks on women his force is in the navel.” Letter 22, To Eustochium

The barbarous, bloody ways of the Ethiopians earned them their name. Excerpta de psalterio Prologus.

Jews are ten times the enemy muslims are, germ cuck.

Nice try OP

God considers our souls to be equal

There is still a heirarchy on earth, just like animals have a heirarchy

christianityandrace.org/

Of course you do, jew LARPer

This exactly. Start labeling products 'Made by Christians' start encouraging the purchase of these products only. Turn the world into Christian v everything else. Create a new majority a Christ majority. See how they will starve and perished as their mantras dissipate into dust.

Make America Christian Again!

its true

why would the whole bible say gentiles are equal to jews

Acts 15:7-9
And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith.

John 10:16
And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

Acts 28:28
Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

it later says the wrath of god comes upon the jews to the uttermost

that sounds to me like hes calling the jews the dogs at that point

1 Thessalonians 2:16
Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

and dont givee me that bullshit like other books of the bible arent the word of god

its all written by god

Jesus had already healed and professed who he was to many non jews by this point.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=NIV