Sterilization of the New Male

post pics of your FB friends who really got cucked the fuck out in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D76cV1n6MCg
amazon.com/Megahome-Countertop-Distiller-Stainless-Collection/dp/B000ANW7HQ/
amazon.com/CO-Z-Stainless-Steel-Water-Distiller/dp/B0194S4YVY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503154858&sr=8-4&keywords=distiller
okcupid.com/profile/bfmaterial87
amazon.com/Surpass-Chemicals-SYNCHKG006014-Distiller-Residue/dp/B0013SU9XQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1503155388&sr=1-2&keywords=distiller+cleaner&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The nu-male disease is spreading

>Sonic

here's another one of my "friends". I would never associate with these absolute pussies ever again. Fuck them

Yes i got 1 special King of Paris just for you guys

i think that estrogen/hormones in the water are making men more effeminate and sterile. is there any evidence for that? does a brita filter help? what are some ways I can counteract the effects?

wow, just tremendous

LMFAAAAOOOOOOOO

And this is the kind of shit he pulls up with his sjw friends. This faggot Still lives in with his parents in a jewish area big ass house

lmao this can't be real

this is clearly a homosexual though

Biggest cuck you will ever meet

I stopped drinking tap water. I use store-brand distilled water.

did you notice any differences?

I understand why people say they weep for humanity.

>These are the sort of people rioting saying they will take down the US government

Screw dodge, use a truck next time.

The great thing about the left is their pathological need to be ideologically pure. If it weren't for that they'd have made many more gains.

I really hate this fat faggot, typicall liberal.
Fat and out of shape

Fat faggot in all his fat glory .
He looks like he sweats when he eats.

>Hurrrrrr Ima' post pics of mah FB friends for le doxxing durrrrr

Kys

I deactivated my Facebook account a week ago. I didn't find it worthwhile anymore. I only miss my male bartering clubs and seeing pictures of my nieces and nephews.

An oldie but this one FTW.

>FB friends

>when you don't play catch enough with your son

This is actually a friend`s friend on FB. I made a meme of him. Hardcore Obama lover, hates Trump like he hates God and America.

SJW, Antifa, and their sympathizers are some of the most privileged people you can find in the world, yet the comforts of Western civilization are never enough for them.

They are emotionally unhinged and think it is the state's priority to cater to every outburst or temper tantrum.

They have been successful in commanding attention through any means necessary by screaming for rights they already have as Americans and for mob justice for ludicrous grievances.

Better smell and taste. Hard to tell as I made the switch months ago. I feel healthy and stay active. Foot's healing from a running injury right now though.

>that mutant's misshapen and oversized skull
Fucking Bog-tier.

Bitter mulatto with a chip on her shoulder. Whines about attention whores, yet makes 7+ statuses per day about racism, birds, or her shitty music. Works at NCI.

very ironic because most nu-males have a father

Yeah, but what's his [STAND]?

*Don`t.

Jesus Christ I'll be extra careful next time I encounter one of these people on the streets, I don't want his 1 inch pecker to jab anyone in the eye, or even worse! Disappoint a female!

That's still better than getting divorce raped.

>not being able to get erect makes him erect
How does this even work

God damn it, he lives in my city.

Things aren't even bad here.

A question better never answered

>I use store-brand distilled water.
dude, you shouldn't drink only distilled water. There are no electrolytes or minerals, switch to bottled spring water for gods sake. Your mother would want you to.

This is sebastian budgen (he's jewish)

Most people here probably don't even know who he is.

He is a shadowy mysterious figure that nobody has even seen in real life (you cant find a photo of him online)

He is the editor of Verso books, the #1 Leftist Publishing company on earth that pumps out leftist authors into the mainstream.

I have him on fb and he almost exclusively posts stuff like this.

>virtue signaling this hard from an entirely unrelated country

god fucking dammit i forgot to post the pic

do

He must have been raise up by a feminist.

"Would a girl please pay attention to me, I'm very tolerant and progressive"
>captcha helicopters

You're probably right. Can you recommend a brand?

Where did you get this picture of me.

Please Delete.

>Macron starves the migrants
Macron /ourguy/ confirmed

Lets hope that her son kills her in the most violent way possible before committing suicide

My fb friends are all normies, with a few alt rights and a few marxists here and there, most of them didnt post anything political, some were pro trump etc but last saturday blew the fuck up. Larpers ruined everything, it's over, the jews won

>Macron starves the migrants
wtf I love Macron now

Hahaha what a fucking retard

What's his name Sup Forums? Trips decide.

>MisterV if he was a white french faggot
Pottery

In his mind their are nazis waiting around ever corner.
The guy is a joke , like what is he actually going to do ?
Have a heart attack and fall on Nazis?

theres actually nothing wrong with distilled water, drinking it is actually a great way to make sure youre not getting anything bad in the water. by drinking distilled water youre not really missing out on much.
but do know though that if you drink out of plastic bottles, the plastic leeches off into the water. some plastics reduce testosterone production and mimic estrogen

「SCISSOR SISTER」

Nadless Nancy

Eric "Bash the Fash with a Dick in my Ass" Cuckler

This thing thinks it's a girl now.

I've been worried about this actually. Thanks for the heads up. Problem is that almost all water is packaged in plastic. I'm sure the chemicals leech out more if left out in the sun.

well just get a distiller or reverse osmosis system and have it drip into a metal or glass container and then you have nothing to worry about

B-money with the explaination

youtube.com/watch?v=D76cV1n6MCg

Bottled water has estrogen in it. Enjoy your bitch-tits.

Cancer Chris Chan

THICCC

This seems to be the most well-reviewed product on Amazon: amazon.com/Megahome-Countertop-Distiller-Stainless-Collection/dp/B000ANW7HQ/

Which do you use?

The fuck is that? I can't read kike runes.

well the exact model i have isnt sold anymore but it looked exactly like this one
amazon.com/CO-Z-Stainless-Steel-Water-Distiller/dp/B0194S4YVY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503154858&sr=8-4&keywords=distiller
it also came with a plastic container though to hold the water, i just let it drip into a 1.4 liter metal kettle instead
i dont actually know if the one you found would be much different than the one i have, but it definitely looks like higher quality than mine.
if youre willing to spend the extra money then go ahead and buy it, amazon also has a 30 day return policy but you pay to ship it back to them if you dont like it

Is this real? What has the world come to when I can't distinguish satire from reality

TFWNOAIGF_Skrillex

>Wanting white people to exist is white supremacy.
Jesus Christ, they are stupid.

this on is particularly disgusting

Found this goys okcupid lmao
okcupid.com/profile/bfmaterial87

What I dont get is the fact that they worship masculine guys with big dicks who fuck their women hard and treat them like shit and degrade them,so doesn't that mean. they are antifeminist?
They hate Trump, but they get off on being chastity and having tall alpha males like Trump fuck their women?

>Jewish

That really only happens at extremely high temperatures (for plastic), near it's melting point.

Sonig Stalin Benis :DDD Fug:DDD

>bfmaterial

>your goal in life is to please damaged women

also residue does build up inside the distiller (shown in pic)
and heres the best way to clean it
>fill distiller up with water
>pour some of this amazon.com/Surpass-Chemicals-SYNCHKG006014-Distiller-Residue/dp/B0013SU9XQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1503155388&sr=1-2&keywords=distiller+cleaner&th=1 into it
>let it sit for a few hours
>dump it out and rinse it with water a few times
if you dont rinse it out well enough it will taste like the distiller cleaner

Wasted but checked

Thanks. I'll trust your word, internet stranger. You're a good bunch.

Dont worry if their wish ever happens they'll all die
>One silver lined cloud

My gfs sister lives in a hippy commune, cucks her husband, gives her daughters the same short JUST haircuts, is part of antifa, calls her self alt left, was freaking out she was %100 white on her dna test. Shit is pretty embarrassing.

Is that a guy?

He looks like he's suffered some very serious abuse.

Yeah, I've been looking through some of the pictures reviewers have posted. The residue has actually convinced me to take the plunge on buying one of these devices sometime this year. They're definitely not cheap but look to be well worth the price, especially with a warranty.

that smug bitch hippy boomer behind him is one of the ones who started this crazy ball rolling

I hope hell is real just for them

>tfw want to be a cuck but my cock is over 8 inches

>Eric "Bash the Fash with a Dick in my Ass" Cuckler
have an upboat :^)

Big berkey makes a gravity filter setup that ive been using for 2 years. Filters get cleaned once a month, and typically last a family of 4 a year.
>250 give or take, but its gravity fed, and filters last a long time.

I got sick of my RO setup, my waters very hard and it was costly to

Just be a bull