Would travelling to Sweden or Finland and pretending to be a mid.east refugee be a good way to start over...

Would travelling to Sweden or Finland and pretending to be a mid.east refugee be a good way to start over? Maybe Germany? Have you ever heard of any people who did this?i'm not interest in collecting welfare but i have a criminal history here and i can't get a job because of it, i am looking for a way to start over

> i have a criminal history here

For what? Stealing?

Yes, but you have to burn you passport so they can't deport you, and also you have to rape some local woman (it's a tradition now) to get welfare.

You would not be able to find a job so collecting welfare would be your only option.

I suggest you do me a favor and stay in your 3rd world shithole instead.

But Swedy, he want's to culturally enrich your women, don't be racist.

>criminal history
>weeb
Paedophile confirmed

what did you do?

I was addicted to drugs when i was 20 and attack someone on the street with a knife. Our judicial system is very lenient so I didnt go to jail. But when i Google my name they first results are news articles of the case and even a PDF of some court documentation. So now I can't get a job. I just want to turn the page and start over

Maybe some manual labor job? Or somrthing like mcdonalds

go to a country that doesn't require a police report to get a residence visa (there aren't many though 2bh)

isn't there some gayass card you south americans have now to travel freely between member countries? do that faggot

just don't stab anyone this time

Even better, he could go to the USA

I could do that, but i wouldnt get a new identity. Also people with criminal histories can't get a name change.

>and attack someone on the street with a knife
You'd fit right in.

>attack someone on the street with a knife
You'd be welcomed in Europe

>But when i Google my name they first results are news articles of the case and even a PDF of some court documentation.
don't worry, it may only be inside Uruguay that google localization causes your criminal history to appear first.
I'll google your name and check whether it appears, so just let me know what to google

>uruguay
you are to white

maybe if you were argentinian...

change your name then.

>maybe if you were argentinian...
he could sneak across the border under the cover of night

a german military officer pretended to be a refugee and got granted asylum with welfare and all
>attack someone on the street with a knife
perfect. germany needs more people like you

How the fuck is he going to get here overseas? Sleep in a freight container?

I have spaniard passport because of my grandparent, i can fly to any EU country without trouble

Do yourself a favor, dont. You would feel like you’re not welcome here. You would be forced to live amongst niggers and muslims, and swedes would never even speak to you! Except some ugly commies maybe.

ugly commies talk to them when they need the virtue signaling points.

Would commies come to Medborgarplatsen without a photo shoot and invite them to live in their big apartments???

Kommunister är hycklare deLux.
De skänker inte direkt hälften av sin lön till arbetaren eller migranten.

You just buy the identity in the US bro. This is America, you can buy anything if you got the cash.

>tfw half Iranian and full muzzie name
I'm coming for my gibs, nordcucks

How?
Darknet marketing?
Pls post info