They cluster close to South Italians and Cypriots. They also look like South Italians...

They cluster close to South Italians and Cypriots. They also look like South Italians. Lebaneses are basically europeans in Asia.

Cut the line off at the Tuscan raiders

South Italians are white.

>tfw related to all non-subhuman European peopls
feels good

Lebaneses are white too

do you see how I penetrate you with my big blue triange?

actually all others penetrate you as well seems like youre into that kinda stuff germanbro

Hungarians are austrians

"hungarians" were filled off manytimes trough history and always resettled with germans, slavs and balkanites

we are a mix of these three

>romanians smack in there with bulgarians and serbians
kebab removal brothers confirmed

tbf the original tribes that arrived in the carpathians were mostly slavs and germans genetically

Hungarians are 40% austrian, 20% russian, 15% chinese, 15% turk/arab and 10% greek.

Romanians are 60% italian, 20% russian and 20% greek.

nice source you fucking dumbass

Some hungarians have mongol eyes and others have turkish look. They are an mix of austrians, turks, chineses, russians and greeks.

Magyar tribes were eastern slavs and far northern uralic peoples. They bred with local peoples, especially bulgarians, who held claims over pannonia when they originally arrived. (Original south slavic bulgarians, not to be confused with modern bulgarians)

Lebanese cluster with jordanians and palestinians, how could that be white? are you nuts? greeks and south italians are the southern limit of white.
cypriots would be honorary.

>Original south slavic bulgarians, not to be confused with modern bulgarians
what happened?
i know that the original bulgars were a turkic tribe but that's probably not what you were referring to

First bulgars were slavic immigrants mixed with mongol and turkic easterners, pretty much all the peoples who settled south of the danube. Modern bulgars are a mix of these peoples and turks from ottoman rule.

thanks for clarifying
here's a romanian feel

Zoom it out

All the way

So we can see all the world population

Then, you can divide the races

nice source again there you fucking flag hiding shitskin little bitch

They're pretty closely related, yeah. They're not as European as Jews but they're more European than gypsies.

>other

MAXIMUM LMAO

ABO CONFURMED

Those are like really, really REALLY rare

They do have a rounder, more "1:1" heads, an Asiatic trait, but so do all the folks in the Pannonian basin

no. south italians are basically arabs. almost the worst kinds of peoples

Hey Taleb, how are you enjoying Sup Forums?

>Lebaneses

are subhuman shitskins

A resume:
The Original and first Hungarians were a Finno-Ugric band of tribes, some Mongolic (Hunnic),Turkic(Khazak,Bulgars and others) and Indo-Iranian(Alanian) tribes later mixed with them on their way to going into Europe.

They then mixed with the remaining Avars,who mixed with Gepides(who mixed with Slavs),Huns(Mixed with Illyrians,Dacians(Thracians),Romans,Greeks,Celts,Alans,Goths,Scythians), they also had some Germanic blood through Gothic and Markomann Elements,the Frankenmark and later stealing of Germanic women,but that was minor.

They mixed further with Slavs and Bulgars and conquered all of Pannonia and Dalmatia.

The Germans then defeated them on the Lechfeld and then Christianised them soon after, sending some missionaries and other settlers to their lands who mixed with them.

The Mongols,later the Tatars came and conquered,raped and intermarried with many Hungarians, what was left was retaken and later some German settlers came,now part of the great Ostsiedlung. Later the black death hit the Population.

Then the Ottoman Turks came, they again intermarried and raped some bit, Germans again resettled.

Through time, some Slavic refugees and migrants mixed in over the centuries before and after that.

Some Cigans and Jews made influence on the population too.

Last Settlement of Germans in 19th and 20th century, the World Wars happen and Hungary loses somewhat of their DNA.

Now Hungarians are about 10% Turkic/Indo-Aryan/Mongoloid/Tatar,20% Slavic,15% Ugric,30% Celto-Germanic,15%Daco-Illyrian(Balkanite) and 10% Italo-Hellenic.

and your point is?

there is this from?

no you fucking idiot they are sand niggers. they overlap with suria and are right next to palestine and jordan

are sand niggers related to southern europeans yea thanks to rome and the crusades there was some interbreeding but southern europe isnt white OP

greece isnt white. itally isnt white. none of the baltics is white. they dont pass for any one else and whites want algebra counted as their concept but they now pretend greece was full of blonds before sandnigger rapapoloza

And whatchu gunna do about it, mr. not even a biological life form

Lebanese, a quick analysis on composition of genes and ancestors:
20% Phonecian
10% Aramaeic
10% Israelite
20% Greek
10% Indo-Iranian(Old Arabs/Old Persians/Old Egyptians)
30% Turco-Arab(From times of the Umayyad Caliphate and Seljuk Sultanate)

Christians/Druzes/ are more European,Shiites will probably be in the middle, Sunnis are most Asiatic.

Good People, unfortunately I have some Sunni Lebanese nearby, they look like bleached Gypsies surprisingly, but are superior to Turks as I can see, OK People, can be classified Meditteranean White, perhaps more like Mixed Race in this case.

I don't have any Point, I don't really Need one, I just wanted to illuminate the heritage of Hungarians, I like you guys much.

I just threw some of my knowledge of History,Ethnology,Demographics and Linguistics together and basicaly corrected or rounded up all posts I replied to.

No paste, to be clear, I prefer weaponising my Autism for such posts.

But if you want a steak to bite on:
Hungarians are Uralic People who came to Europe. After Charles the Great killed many Avars the Hungarians settled in Pannonia.

After many wars and epidemics the Population got decimated and had to be refilled.

If one wants to break down Modern Hungarian DNA and simplify it, they are like Austrians mixed with some Finns and Turks.

But thanks for posting that cool election Picture.

Have a good time my Magyar friend.

Well Romanians are Dacians, a tribe of Thracians.

Over time they mixed somewhat with their Celtic and Illyric neighbours.

Later the Romans came and they copied pieces of their culture and language largely after first contact and settlement with them.
Greeks, who were in the lines of the Romans and later send missionaries to convertthe Vlachs, who got a bit affected by Goths and Hunns passing by during the Great Migration Period, mxed with them.

They also heavily mixed with Slavs and partially also with Hungarians,Bulgarians,Ottomans,Mongols and Tatars.

They are 10% Celtic,10% Greek,20%Dacian,20%Roman,10%Illyrian,20%Slavs and 10%Turco-Mongol/Uralic

Bulgars were Turks, yes.

They came from what's today Kahazakstan and got through the Hindukush and Kashmir through Iran and Caucasia to Southern Russia,Crimea and the Balkans.

They are 15% Turco-Mongol,5% Germanic,15%Greek,25%Slavic,20% Illyrian and 20% Thracian.

Now that's what I call butthurt.

And I broke the thread.
Feels bad man.