American (((culture)))

>American (((culture)))

This is what an average Murican considers a 10/10 TV.
Try not to puke uncontrollably.

>youtu.be/i4mgnzO7kn0

>Checks flag

>This thread again

Breezewood, PA is based

Come to Texas hebrew. I'd be happy to culturally enrich you.

Want to talk about who steals cultures and identities Canaan?

>Be Jew
>Tries to shit on the country that helped jews out the most
>Upset that Americans are starting to see the jew behind the curtain.
>Makes this post
>Doesn't fool anyone

>can hide flag
>decide not to

pol intellectuals still ignore the content posted and ad hominem using the flag

losers!

Must be California; gas prices are exorbitantly high.

>Has no argument asides from "Muh Star of David"

That scene looks pretty comfy desu
And yes, my flag does check out.

>he doesn't want to hang out and value antiques with the guy from Aerosmith

Burger intellectuals, to be more precise.

>posts pic of a Truck stop off a freeway

wew lads

Into the gas chamber with you, Schlomo

I don't see the problem. Us burgers don't actually You actually have to make an effort meet people, something Eurocuck basement dwellers wouldn't know about.

>completely inaccessible w/o a motor vehicle
>comfy

>he doesn't have cool buddies

>he doesn't know what a truck stop looks like
>he doesn't know that truckers transporting goods is the lifeblood of America

This is an image of what the most successful country in the world looks like, soak it up Schlomo.

This looks like your average "highway town" that people mainly drive through. The easy way to get them to stop for their shekels is by building what your pic shows.

>Being so poor you don't even have a motorcycle
Pathetic

>trucking
>lifeblood of America
>job that is held almost exclusively by sub-100 IQ troglodytes
That's what you call success?

>sees flag

disregarded

>he said on a website created by Americans
>based on a website created by an American vassel state

>has to drive their kids to school to avoid they getting mugged, raped and/or kidnapped
>not a 3rd world country
Cool story, bro.

What's with the faggy anti-Americanism? I expect this from some edgy anti-Zionist anti-American ""French"" Arab shitposter but not from you, Israel.

>to avoid getting mugged
this is what europoors actually believe

That's what freedom looks like, son.

Looks like somewhere in Tennessee.

>hides flag
You've never been to the States, have you?

>Can't afford a car cause stupid high taxes and Mongolian blood prevents you from effectively operating a car
>Attempts to mock actually relevant countries for not being poor chinks

>photo literally has street signs directing drivers to Pittsburgh
You disgust me

this. i live in one of these towns. pic related is a very small part of the community and well away from the residential areas. if you have a job related to shipping, driving or mfg
(we are almost dead center of the nation so we have a few mfg HQs here) you do fine, cost of living is stupid low.

that photo is at the beginning of the pennsylvania turnpike, that is merely where about 100k people a day are traveling exclusively long distance and want to get a quick bite of food. thats not typical america.

>origin dictates quality

yeano.png

>live in a city with shitty parking and a decent subway
>driving a car
I don't know what to tell you. When I move to the suburbs, we don't even have to lock our doors, because there are no niggers.

Man, that shit never happened.

>Everybody in America lives in a city
I thought chinks were supposed to be smart

gas yourself 0/10

>2017
>using obscure acronyms

Of course it did you perpetually jealous butt-hurt spic.

I unironically support mcdonalds and cars.

>>using obscure acronyms
>obscure
>being illiterate and living in a cave

>doesn't know mfg=manufacturing
>Doesn't know HQ=Headquarters
Absolutely pathetic

I know it's strenuous for your antidepressant-addled brain, but try to keep track what you're arguing.

>I'm saying that's not comfy
>you call me a poorfag
>I tell you I live in the city and that calling Winland a 3rd world shithole ironic, as you're the ones who HAVE TO use cars to not get raep'd by subhumans
>you start talking about how not all Americans don't live in the city

Television is almost exclusively run by Jews, with their shylock fucking nose actors, pandering to fat worthless housewives.

It has midwest/rust belt written all over it. It makes me happy. Reminds me of a typical truckstop town when I'm on a fun vacation. And this is the cliche "make fun of America" pic that they always use here

Average Israeli considers this 'civilization'.
Try not to barf

saved

I think that's a picture of Gaza.

>people only own cars because they're scared of getting mugged hue hue

Are you retarded? People own cars in the USA because it's extremely cheap to own one and gas is inexpensive in most areas (2.50 a gallon here). We also don't have to pay a shitload of vehicle taxes like you European subhumans do.

Yes, obviously the abbreviation (of a single word I might add) for manufacturing comes so often in discussion only a caveman doesn't know it.

what the fuck are you talking about have you ever been outside your house that you talk shit about america?

looks good for me. Still WAAY better compared to shit that russians copied from murrican tv.

Makes my noggin joggin

That picture is literally a highway exit. Food and gas for travelers who want to be on their way, not anything for recreation, silly Jew.

Storage Wars literally has 6.4 on imdb...

Tell me more about the great Jewish country of Israel and your culture.

(((YOU)))

True. These are little areas off of highway exits where you grab grub and gas up. If you just move the camera up 30 degrees you'd see beautiful wooded hillsides.

OP prefers Israel's dirt and rubble

fuckin right, best country ever.

In fact, we need more corporations, and services. Merica, fuck yeah.

You better be careful and put your schimitar to the grinder because we know you have oil.

Jew mad that Jew producers made an american reality show about typical Jewish Behavior.

your autistic grasp of hyperbole is unsurprising

Suck my uncut dick.

Yes I suppose abbreviations can be difficult when you go months at a time without human contact

Gaza Israel border. Kikes literally love landscapes like this. This is the highest rent area in all of Israel. This is their holy land lol.

It's an interstate exit. If you were to drive down that road about 5 miles you would fins the actaycity. Jewfag

you know that quote is fake right?

Such things are a culture shock to Europeans and Israelis since the concept of traveling long distances is lost on them. They all live in tiny micro nations compared to the USA, Canada, Russia, Brazil, etc.

>I eat cocks on a regular basis - vjKL1sGX

you mean work.
White people move to nice school districts for nice public schools and to be surrounded by white people.

No we don't ffs I don't know a single person who likes that show.

My dad likes it but he's sixty year old. It's a show for old people.

Do you think giant stores like Walmart and Costco just magically replenish their shelves? Commercial drivers may have low IQs but it still pays much better than our average wage.

I'll be laughing when pic related inevitably happens to you.

Actually looks pretty clean and orderly. Looks like prosperity. Abundance. Jealous? The hillside looks like a nice place to own a house and raise a family.

its ok sweetie we all fall for fake news from time to time. remember always verify.

I actually find that pic pretty /aesthetic/

Our aesthetics are so Jewed. Everything is a utilitarian calculation and if you want a cultural connection outside of the present or anything hinting at nobility of spirit, the Jews and their orc hordes tear it down.

that is what you get to look forward to when we send the rest of you kikes home to your shithole

They both look exactly the same. Israel is actually a rather poor nation compared to most Western ones. It's basically Spain tier with far more inflation and worse infrastructure.

>Kfc, subway, McDonald's, Quiznos, Perkins, dennys, pizzahut
>Choices are bad
>sorry there isn't a kosher choice

Yep, I've been there can confirm it reminds me more of the poorer parts of Southern Europe than anything.

Except Tel Aviv which is just a ghetto-er Miami.

>highway exits that provide fuel, gas, and food to long distance travelers are a Jewish and "orc" construct

Fucking moron.

We can thank rational choice theory and (((libertarians))) for that.

I'm high-IQ as fuck (obv, I'm on Sup Forums) and I think solitary life on the road would be awesome. I bet there are lots of smart truck drivers; an active mind is good company.

damn that was fuckin fast.

please tell us more, people who never been to Israel xD

PA is beautiful. So many hills and valleys especially in the east. Comfy as shit, especially in Autumn. A city like this is so far removed from all the bullshit people complain about on Sup Forums.

PA is a horrible, horrible place. Infrastructural Hell. The worst part about PA, is that no one in PA realizes how bad PA is. It's a self-perpetuating cess-pool under a cloud of marijuana smoke and alcohol.

>origin dictates quality
But that's has always been the case. That's the entire reason that goods are stamped with their country of origin.

Weird, i've been thinking the exact same thing, and reading Schopenhauer.

>looks like your average "highway town
yeah, the 3/4 mile next to the highway.
go beyond that and it's pretty much unspoiled wilderness.

>abundance of cheap gasoline, food, housing in the middle of a no where truck stop town.

Stay mad ishmael.

>please tell us more, people who never been to Israel xD

Not an argument. You guys have ridiculous inflation compared to most western nations. It's like 60 shekels for a McDonalds meal over there minimum.

I've been to Israel and they basically have a point, OP.

There are parts of Israel that are nice but overall the USA is WAAAYYY nicer and more aesthetic than your country.

Are you of fucking stupiding you shit faggot yewrei? You not liking fucking gaz and burger? Want go died camp yous smelly judea?