Youtube (aka google) is now demonetizing fitness channels:

youtube (aka google) is now demonetizing fitness channels:
youtube.com/watch?v=vFf0SXSFxhQ

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked.

Yeah, youtube is committing suicide. Pic related is the reason.

up

>female

>female
You can't make this shit up.

STOP INCREASING YOUR TESTOSTERONE YOU DIRTY GOYIM!!!!
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

>Google
I just know goolag

"unsubscribing people" sounds just like the issue these assholes put people through with that 'Google +' bullshit back in 2012, that forced people to get Google +, and start a channel if they wanted to post comments.
That kike cunt running jewtube needs to off herself!

Oy Vey

Jews don't want Westerners to be fit. They're going to make it so someine like fucking Jake Paul or JewDiePie are the only types of content monetizable.

jfc the jews are truly going all the way now, huh?
I didnt believe it but now I know why Sup Forums is always right. Lads, I wish you the best and hope you give the best fight in this coming war.

You have to become as weak as women so we can have a perfect utopia

> JewDiePie

burgers don't need jewpiedie to be retarded,you people already do a fine job.

is it a trapgay?

Because fitness only serves to further toxic masculinity.

Let Goolag push even the non-participants in this culture war away, further right. Do not disturb the enemy when he's making a mistake.

Might be a good idea to download fitness or other useful videos from yt, because they might decide they want to remove them tomorrow.

Why would someone so rich and so self-centered not invest in plastic surgery? Like seriously.

Fuck, google+... What a steaming pile of shit that was. Come to think of it Google has a shitload of comparable fail projects.

What a disgusting kike

Its fat fuck femanazi hate speech.

He deserved it. Fitness is fats-haming. And if you don't agree with me you're a fat-shamer too.

>fats
>haming

Maybe he look too white. Google prefer diversity.