Yes the Alt Left exists. Yes it is violent

youtu.be/7dwCuWj14_c

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

The alt left does not exist. Trump is being too generous, offering an escape. There is only the Left. They are violent, and always have been. Hell, the term "left" dates back to the French revolution, and they were the ones chopping off heads.

Is this going to be another video where he props up this boogeyman of the violent far-right and says it's just as bad as the far-left? I like Styx but his enlightened centrism shtick is getting tiresome.

Anyone who isn't an idiot knew he was referring to antifa.

He looks like a gas worthy leftist

>Trump steals and redefines the term alt-left into the exact opposite meaning the moment sarcuck is trying to make it into his thing

>gets owned
>cries about violence

Maybe try not getting owned next time, stormweenies.

this

Yeah starting to throw around the terrorist organization stamp is not gonna come back to bite us all in the ass

And why should we allow the Left to sideline Antifa as something separate that doesn't tarnish their peaceful innocence? They're in bed with these idiots, we should make them own that.

Nah, he's a metalarper

not really. they are a terrorist organization, they fit the definition exactly. they use violence and the threat of violence for political ends. let the faggots who cause violence on "our" side get labeled as it too.

the groups that have done nothing but peacefully protest will not be labelled.

He didn't refer to them by name in his verbal responses to C'ville.

He did name Antifa in an update he sends to subscribers. (Anyone can subscribe, go to wh.gov.)

The next red pill may be to call them by their more common name: communists. Bolsheviks.

>not knowing styx

please. i beg you with tears in my eyes. kill yourself quickly.

he could make a decent trap

İSA MESİH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

the master is right
The left is violent and completely reckless, and it will not stop until half the country has been sacrificed.

The left is violent and completely reckless, and it will not stop until half the country has been sacrificed.

For their sake they now have the new enemy image "the white" man
Genocide incoming ...
Genocide incoming ...

You should kill yourself for worshiping some "satanic" faggot pretending to be some sort of "right wing" leader.

just lurk more man that way you won't expose yourself to how new you are here

You're kidding right? He himself is a newfag plebbitor who came during the elections just like you. You have to go back.

>all this damage control and projection
just quit while you're ahead

I don't think his latest video is correct
Deep state owns Trump and fired Bannon

Its all over