Alright which one of you chuckle fucks did this?

Alright which one of you chuckle fucks did this?

definitely not us, we always love our Deus vult waifu

It must be a low educated american...

Shut the fuck up toothpaste. Most of the people around here carry a significant portion of DNA from you idiots, niggers included.

The people who did this are a retarded group of coons called Take It Down NOLA. They're beyond retarded.

>Liberates France (when it was still the based kingdom) from the hands of the Eternal Anglo
>Humbly becomes a man, not to spite them, but to reanimate their courage and valor with a hero in their image
>Unlike most roasties, never bended her opinion or point of view, even when threatened with live burning at the stake
Truly /ourgal/

Kek
This is getting better every day

>Jews getting too uppity and attacking everything now

are you saying the new orleans niggers arent educated? get back to stormfront you racist piece of shit

>yeah, lets take Joan of Arc down
Why? At this point just why? What could possibly be their gripe with fucking Joan of Arc? Just that she was white and not a club swinging negress """warrior""" in Africa?

>tfw niggers are so retarded that they're just destroying every statue they see, even the emancipator

This happened back in May. OP is a fag.

What exactly did she do against blacks that Americans hate her now?

She didn't even know that blacks existed...

Because the Maid of Orleans was a cis-het white girl with an extra order of white privilege who was also vocally Christian and didn't constantly talk about loving black dicks or letting in refugees.

Therefore she is a racist cunt who needs to be eliminated from the historical record because shut the fuck up, you white shitlord.

I think I did that right.

>What exactly did she do against blacks that Americans hate her now?
She's a statue. The nigger distills information fed to them by their liberal cage handlers down to the simplest form. Someone tells them to protest a historical statue therefore statues must be the issue.

I doubt that was one of us. Joan is /ourgal/.

Not sure about this one, though.

We need to take these symbols of slavery down

>wanting to unearth the labirynth and the horrors below

uh oh, I think I spoke too much

Is there Pizzagate graffiti in other cities?

>vandalize this qt
For what purpose?

>Someone tells them to protest a historical statue therefore statues must be the issue.
Ah...ok... It sounds actually credible, simple minds would act like that.

Somebody shoop this into a Flag of the Confederacy.

This happened months ago, faggot.

You think Niggers know the first thing about history?

Toothpaste is Italy, you American dumb fuck. Choke on your tiny lazy flaccid dick.

Theyve been calling for statues to be removed in force since last November so regardless of it being in May it still is relevant to this movement of theirs.

>canttelliftrollingorstupid.jpg

>niggers
>educated
pick one

The subversive tools of Communism are still working.
Long after the USSR has been put to rest.
These efforts will only lead to collapse and totalitarianism.