We're messing with Texas!

Progress report on bringing down the Alamo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j119o
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link
archive.is/j119o

I like it tbqh

Fuck the Alamo, fuck Texas, and fuck white supremacy

The Alamo is a Spanish mission and will never be "brought down" because it is a part of brown culture.

drumpf btfo

How can non-English teachers even compete?

SAfag here. Last I heard they were adding on to it to make it more tourist friendly. Nobody here really cares about it though.

You are a joke and you are useful idiots for the democrat/liberal banking elite. You will never achieve a communist revolution as you will be backstabbed by the liberals who want social democracy. The same thing was achieved in Germany after ww1. In fact you can not even get to power without the elite wanting it (thats the only reason the communists won in Russia, because the empire had to be looted and destroyed.)

>weeaboo english teacher who gets bullied daily by Japs hates whites
Why am I not surprised

I was always told to not mess with Texas.

Even if they do get what they want they'll be lined up and shot by commissar Jabron and commissar Cletus since they're the real underclass, not these middleclass retards. Yuri specifically talked about this.

Small dicked slit-eyed fuck BTFO and watch some tentacle hentai fag.

No, dipshit, /ourguys/ are going to first de-emphasize it as a racist war memorial. After a few years of this, it will be brought down.

What an ass thread. Why should anyone tolerate the opinions of a communist when they never tolerated the idea of individuality? Nothing more worse than a neckbeard fascist than a braindead communist.

We're hogepoging this bitch, and there ain't nothint to do pink dick faggots

>"Consequent to the plan’s passage, Texas General Land Office Commissioner George P. Bush, whose office is now in charge of running the Alamo, brought in a number of out-of-state planners to design the project. What they came up with was something very different from what its backers originally envisioned. Much to their dismay, the originators of this effort were astounded to learn that the new focus of the Alamo would no longer be the 1836 battle for which it is world famous. In the words of Bush’s Master Planner George Skarmeas, “We cannot single out one moment in time.” Instead the Alamo would be transformed into a multi-cultural hodgepodge of world history"

As a native Texan I fucking dare you, please do it. Texans have been salivating for the left to try some shit like this for years, it would give us the opportunity to finally put our arsenals to good use. DO IT FAGGOTS.

nobody putting up a fight

In the words of Bush’s Master Planner George Skarmeas, “We cannot single out one moment in time.” Instead the Alamo would be transformed into a multi-cultural hodgepodge of world history. In fact, its very name would be changed. The site would no longer be referred to as the Alamo—instead, it would be known as the San Antonio de Valero mission. And this does not comprise the full extent of the plan’s disturbing features. Instead of rebuilding the mission’s outer-perimeter defensive walls using the original limestone as has been done at the other four San Antonio missions, the Alamo’s walls would be constructed of modern-day see-through plexiglass. Other bizarre aspects by the designers are also present, including a tree-lined body of flowing water coursing through the middle of the site’s Main Plaza complete with tables, chairs, and canopies under which tourists may sip their drinks in comfort. In short, the effect will be more reminiscent of a modern-day tourist theme park than that of a hallowed and sacred battleground. T

Spoken like a true retard. この英語の先生狸とエッチやった。

Fuck white colonists, and fuck their descendants.

San Antonio fag here. Our fucking city relies on tourism from the riverwalk/alamo area. If you take that away, this city is going to get even more criminal than it already is.

So I just read the archive. It looks like they want to tear down and rebuild the Alamo in order to give a more hands on experience for historical tourists. Why?

COME AND TAKE IT FAGGOTS
(Actually what was said at the battle of gonzales)

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

lmao bring any leftist nonsense to texas, watch your movement burn

Don't make us turn all you gooks into shadows again.

That would be Mexico and Spain. You hate Mexico and Spain? You're racist AF normie.