ANTIFA ATTACKS "NAZI" PET CAT

Yet another example of Antifa animal abuse. Dump any more examples of antifa violence you've got. Spread them to normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to the article, faggot

Sauce nao faggot.

That's not real dude

Lisa Sim(ps)on. Yeah, sure.

Poor kitty.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html

holy shit really?

are you fucking serious it's a fucking cat

Oh ffs.

Though you really shouldn't let you cats go outside. You can get a "cat fence" if you want them in your yard.

These uneducated fucks don't even know that Hitler was a dog person.

That's pretty pathetic
Probably a nigger

Alt-left everyone

I swear it had to be some fucking paki chavs.

FUCK NAZIS AND NAZI SYMPATHIZERS

DO YOU KNOW THERE IS NOT A SINGLE EVENT ON RECORD OF A DOG PROTESTING HITLER EVEN ONCE

SHOCKINGLY DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE LITTLE TO EXPOSE THIS TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

DEATH TO ALL DOGS!

Hahaha, messing with the cats is crossing the line.

Probably is. sandniggers have no respect for animals, unless it's a goat.

fucking racist REEEE

I'm fucking mad, these people are subhumans, they deserve to be annihilated.

Look at the cat, he's still proud, I hope he gets his revenge, an eye for an eye, with a SPAS-15.

Attack house pet because some black fur, really?Why isn't antifa classify as domestic terrorist yet

The better question is - why haven't you started hanging local commies from the tallest trees? Learn from us and never repeat our mistake. Track down every single leftist cunt and kill the virus, before it spreads, or the tortured pets will be the least of your concern.

i can't believe you guys actually believe this fake news bullshit.

It's been sourced retard

>His treatment cost £600 and people from all over the country donated.
>£600

Is this shit in the UK? Or just a $ to £ translation? If it's in the UK I want to find the cunts who hurt this puss. And have a quiet word.

Yep, this happened it Britanistan

It happened in 2014 and I've heard of this story back then. Was kinda surprised the media even mentioned antifa, the scumbags buried all the atrocities from public very well. But yea, some chav punks and pakis probably tortured the kitty.

Antifa are programmed robots and this is proof of it. There is no reasoning with them and they should be shot on sight. No quarter for them.

wew, didn't this happen in Turner Diaries?

>MOMENTS AGO: Woman waving American flag hit, dragged by protester at #FreeSpeechRally in #Boston.
SPREAD THIS

>MOMENTS AGO: Woman waving American flag hit, dragged by protester at #FreeSpeechRally in #Boston.
SPREAD THIS

Antifa putting nails in dog treats in areas where they think "Evil nazis" live

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING ME

can someone just massacre EVERY MEMBER OF ANTIFA now

oh my fucking god they attacked a CAT because he LOOKED LIKE HITLER?

what in the everloving fuck, oh my jesus FUCKING CHRIST FUCK ANTIFA

>tfw when you had to deal these subhuman in the 90s in a country with the most rabid antifas

Nigger Senator promotes Assassination of President Trump...

Alright guys, we need those Right Wing Death Squad NOW! Leave the cats and dogs out of this

Well, one cunt didn't dodge the challenger, and look where it got us.
I personally would never double down, because our enemies are hellbent on annihilating us, but, you know, the rest are borderline cuckservatives.

It doesn't even look like Hitler's mustache. That's a dapper mustache If I ever saw one

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

THIS IS A PETITION TO FORMALLY RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

If you are american & you like cats YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO SIGN IT

THINK ABOUT THE KITTENS

>antifa beats up animal
>"that's pretty sad I guess"
>cat

MUSTARD GAS FOR ALL NAOOOOOOOO

Idiot, it happened in the UK.

what
the
fuck
ever

its all interconnected

Alefantis reporting in.
Fake news.

Can you post sauce with link pls? I'm thinking I might start a twitter campaign with this

>texas

Also possible address/city where this originated from. I live in texas and I need to have a 'word' with these people.

Cats are already assholes without having political agendas. A Hitler cat is bound to get fucked up by somebody.

want to stop this? ok then seriously, this:

Not going to happen, the antifa are the modern red guard of the state. The only effective way to deal with them is to track down and stealth kill. You could cuck up to the normie sheeple and show the most obvious, but general public consists of literal fuckwads, too slow and stupid to know that their world is in deep shit.

Send this over to Sup Forums. If you mess with cats and Sup Forums finds out you will wish you were dead.

The shit storm this will cause will kick of the race war.

I would shoot a motherfucker if they hurt my kitler.

The fuck is wrong with these people? Are they clinically fucked in the head?

>85k needed in a month

GET TO SIGNING FAGGOTS!

This petition needs photos of all the antifa aggressions against innocents

My first thought, and yes it did:
>Another incident in which the TV viewers were treated to close-up coverage was the killing of a cat. A large, white alley cat was spotted by someone in the crowd, who started the cry, "Get the honky cat!" About a dozen demonstrators took off down an alley after the unfortunate cat. When they reappeared a few moments later, holding up the bloody carcass of the cat, an exultant cheer went up from those in the crowd near enough to see what had happened. Sheer insanity!

no, they're absolutely sane and upstanding citizens of the nation

as soon as I see Antifa cancer I will run them over by over 90 mph

FUCK THESE BRAINDEAD low IQ people

Are they in Eastern Europe already?

This. Then post petition around social media to red pill the unwashed masses and accrue signatures.

Fucking weak cowards its pathetic they think they have the moral high ground all they do is pick on the weak and innocent

Is antifa muslims in britbongistan? They need to be gassed.

Antifa is the worst cancer ever created , maybe aside from ISIS , I mean nazis were never in America why would they kept calling them nazis

I am WHITE and proud of it, everything else is ape - level

>antifurs

in germany I think and some in LONDON all it takes is your run of the mill Soros propaganda and you have antifa people

hands off the kitties!!!

>Antifa retard does something violent

"Antifa is horrible! They should be gassed!"

>Another Alt-righter murders someone

"He isn't a part of us, he's an extremist"/"die niggers woo!"

Alt-rightism will die due to their own unintelligence.

He must pay them to show up.

Oh.

So this is what it feels like to want to commit mass murder.

>in germany I think
germany created antifa, the flag is in german.

the biggest antifa stronghold is in west germany.

they get huge funds from the goverment.
very hard to fight back.
but more people are waking up every day. i have hope
if we manage to survive another 5 years we might overthrow them.

link, retard.

Those fucking faggots need to have acid pumped into their veins.

next nazi rally
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

If I saw any of these cucks attack my cat I'll kill them with my bare hands.

Seriously how much of a fucking retard do you have to be?

This one is a fake. Saw it years ago without antifa attached

Neck yourself

>when the media sides with people who attack harmless animals and innocent people and nearly kill them
>these people are on the right side of history
>you are on the wrong side of history

Let that sink in

it's 70 replies, you stupid subhuman retarded fucking leaf cunt, lurk the fucking thread for links yourself

That cat doesn't look like Hitler, at all.

You guys should take car driving lessons from muslims...wtf!? only one fat whale bitch...with a Dodge!???

WTF, man!

SPREAD THIS

SPREAD THIS

You could have simply sent me the link in that time it took you to reply with no info at all you stupid cunts

Nah, people here are sick and tired of commies and they hate them with a passion, especially larping retards like those Antifa fags.

I'll personally shove their commie manifesto so far up their ass you could read the pages through their mouths.

Fuck communists.

Those weak subhumans are too scared to fight people, so they resort to attacking humans. Every single leftard deserve to beaten with bricks, hacked with machetes, then set aflame with a tire around them, just like in those african "witch hunt" videos.

this cat is a true american hero

>leaf unironically asks for something and expects people being nice to him
I'd rather take all that time and track you down and personally rake the fuck of you, lazy cunt, there are like 4 links here already

Not the one about HitlerCat you faggot. The one about the nails in the treats.

Based, these antifa children should spend five years in a communist country so that they learn the truth.

I live two hours away, Fort Myers of all places.

wait... unironically asking? what the fuck does that even mean you fucking downy child

((((Lady))))

Antifa is an organization, Alt Right is a meme

>attacking cats