youtu.be/2KUmqFjE1vc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/
youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/leftypol/ on suicide watch

STOP LETTING THE MEDIA FRAME YOU SPENCER!!!!

I swear to christ Martin Sellner, the 28 yr old leader of generation identitare is way more media savvy than you

Pssh, I have never heard of this "richard spencer" until 5 seconds ago, that means he is a psy op

>I am not a white supremacist
>I want a white ethno-state
>I don't want to rule over anybody

The minute you start deporting people from their homes because you just happen to want to build your white state there - you are engaging in supremacy. You are forcefully removing people from their home solely because the color of their skin - this is supremacy.

>blm
>you're the racists!
Kill yourself faggot.

When someone makes shitskins, communists and anti-whites as butthurt as Spencer we're going to crown him the new kang of the alt reich

Until then he is /our guy/

the fuck is the rest of the video?

>You are forcefully removing people from their home solely because the color of their skin - this is supremacy.

kek get used to it darkie

More to come

she know she lost. Don't stop using Swastikas. The centre can be shifted so far right that cuckservatives become the new far left

AYO HOLLUP

DIS NIGGA GENOCIDING US N SHIT

then you're a newfag, he started the alt-right, heard of it?

Nah, probably not. You think they are going to pick alabama or Detroit for their white ethnostate? It will most likely be Montana or West Virginia where there are like three black people in the state. Also they would probably voluntarily move because of a flux of white people coming in.

>"The foul stench of.. never bathing"

The way he framed that, I'm dying here

What a faggot. No wonder the media wants to elevate him.

Im joking sven, comments like mine plauge every richard spencer thread

>The minute you start deporting people from their homes
Except that isn't what he wants to do, he essentially wants to pay blacks to move back to Africa, and renounce their American citizenship.

It's a financially-sound proposal, even if you paid every black person $40,000 to cease being a burden on America, you would recoup those expenses in 7 years.

Plus, the blacks who go back to Africa are more intelligent than the natives, they also have somewhat of an idea of what makes a society work, and they have the English language. They would thrive in Africa.

Bathing is racist you coward meme flag. Think about the poor African children who have no water to bath

>the guy who keeps trying to ruin everything
>get's interviewed by seemingly only big scale media outlets constantly and is a wealthy 40 year old

Wow this guy sure is legit not a coopt agent, boy am I getting sleepy

lol, the hippie girl doing a zen budhist salute without knowing it means a real handshake for the people you respect and want to be polite with
>zen budhist salute
>i'm not shaking your hand since i don't like you

fucking lol

I agree with you save for your last sentence.

If I were you I would go to sleep, forever

Maybe they're interviewing him because he's a threat to the establishment

Pro tip: He is

Right? Who keeps falling for this? I am ashamed of my fellow burgers.

Spencer is full of shit. Of course he takes massive violence into account. The thing is that "white homeland" can't be achieved unless people voluntarily decide to move out to some parts of the USA and POC decide to stay out. You can think of anything in your head, but that doesn't mean it's realistic

I hate how they shut down alt right discord. I could give Richard some tips on how to rebuke these cuck arguments.

full vid?

The video was edited.

You do like there haven't been ethnic cleansing throughout history in every phase a civilization goes through. It is sad, that for some people history starts with 1945

>The thing is that "white homeland" can't be achieved

This is what shitskins want us to think

Guess (((who))) is against Spencer

All non whites have been encroaching on our territory for far too long. They knew the repercussions of don't no that when they came here.

really the 1965 civil right act needs to be removed and allow businesses to discriminate and white states would randomly form from there.

Isn't that this stupid cunt?

Zen Buddhism is unironically the best religion for committing genocide too.

>"This is, a big ideal for the future [...]"
>*awkward silence*
The clip was pretty fair up until that point but they just had to awkwardly cut his argument off mid-sentence, not only is it obvious but I also know exactly what he was going to say before they just faded the sound out. Pathetic, the media just can't help themselves.

Agreed. No white man could dislike this guy. Unfortunately Sup Forums is majority non-white.

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ

But for example when people imply that there has to be death just for a white nation is dumb. U.S already deports millions. Obama deported millions. Creating white nation would just mean many times more deportations and an end to immigration.

That woman they got on there is CORRECT to hate our movement since she actually believes we want to kill to achieve the goal. But we don't so. She can be red pilled.

>Plus, the blacks who go back to Africa are more intelligent than the natives, they also have somewhat of an idea of what makes a society work, and they have the English language. They would thrive in Africa.
[Insert VICE Liberia documentary here]

Oh yeah that chick lmao

Is that really her, same crazy eyes... lol

I'm going to expose leftypol shilling soon

I'm making big memes for a general, they won't last long. Sup Forumsacks will know the anti-Spencer campaign is coordinated by enemy shills

fug i think it is, she'd be one of the professional protesters

He is the absolute fucking man, no way around it

you should first stop using meme flags. Go for proxies if you need to hide your flag

We're not going to give blacks an ethno state. Why do slaves think they are entitled to a nation inside OUR nation? We're going to incite war and clear them from our territory, same goes for Spics and Jews. We'll have 100 million vacant slots for European immigrants.

>Also they would probably voluntarily move because of a flux of white people coming in

This isn't remotely true, black people don't want to live near other black people.

Ethno nationalists fail really hard when trying to argue for a white homeland in America.

TOPKEK

(((Mike Cernobitch))) destroyed too

Who funds Richard Spencer?
youtube.com/watch?v=KuowNvXp9tk

>mentions Mike cerno and Milo as an argument that white supremacism was at that event

Mike Cernobitch 10 months ago: "Spencer is irrelevant and unpopular, he gets no views"

Mike Cernobitch today: "Spencer is too popular, he's a CIA operative"

Screeching kikes are hilarious

Wrong. Supremacy is the idea that individuals of one group are superior in all ways to individuals of another group. He's literally advocating segregation.
Segregation is shitty but it's not genocide and it's not supremacy.

this is a TYT video, avoid giving them views

>driving out 45 million nigs entirely
>not just giving them a chunk of the South
I WANT TO BELIEVE but I dunno man, not sure that's realistic

She's got that look, like she's missing all her teeth.

Spencer has mad bants, I love the guy.

I was at a liberal college in a red state last year and niggers themselves wanted segregation. They want an ethno-state and willingly segregated themselves on campus, some black chick I knew stopped talking to me because I'm not black.

lol at least I'm not black, fuck niggers, they don't know wtf they want.

I love this video, you can actually see the moment where he brain crashes

based

Richard Spencer owns a cotton plantation.

>hes actively engaging genocide!!
WHERE BITCH HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS HE KILLED AND SYSTEMATICALLY PURGED THEM??
sure tell him hes a white nationalist, but what does that mean? ZERO, he hasnt done shit, whats the reasoning for punching him

if hes LITERALLY hitler, why hasnt anybody killed him yet? they make him out to be satan in person but no one actually went out to kill satan?

>[Insert VICE Liberia documentary here]
Those people were slaves, it's an entirely incomparable situation.

>white nationalist, Richard Spencer
my el sideros

Intra-left rivalry? He wants Marx all for himself.

this "muh antifa smells, they need to shower" is a big meme. just look at most white supremacist. they don't look really hygienic either

what kinda glasses is he wearing in the first video?

Tell me where white Americans are supposed to go to opt out of this shit?

holy shit you are so fucking stupid. USA will never be a white nation retard. there are too many niggers and various shitskins who are legal citizens born here and legal immigrants. you cant fucking deport them they and their next of kin are here for life you stupid leaf.

Under the current system of laws they can move into white areas, but a white enthno state is going to have some form of boarder portection

I've been involved with both movement groups (lefts/rights) for a few years now so let me give you some comparisons if you're thinking about joining one

Left:
>tons of chicks
>tons of chicks that are horny
>tons of horny chicks that dont shave their vaginas
>tons of drugs
>connected to big money
>always 3 degrees away from someone influential in entertainment industry
>laid 24/7
>fed 24/7
>toked 24/420

Right:
>chicks nowhere to be found
>chicks that are found are either tranniesBTFOMAGA'd or meth junkies/not white
>token blacks who're never around/just trolling
>drugs are deganerate
>only money is from closet fags who don't pay
>always 3 degrees from nazi balls
>thirsty 24/7
>hungry 24/7
>bible quotes 24/7

they both have their merits so go left if you wanna party and fuck or go right if you want a glorious nation of repressed faggots who think they're into girls also no drugs because theyre deganerate hail jesus 1488xinfinity

The Justice Department should investigate:

>Mayor of Charlottesville, for reportedly ordering the police to stand down;

>The Deputy Mayor Wes Bellamy, for his anti-white racist comments when he was also an EDUCATOR;

>Leadership of the Charlottesville police for not ordering better control of the ALT LEFT and for not exercising their full authority when faced with the ALT LEFT mob violence;

>Charlottesville PD also allegedly FUNNELLED the peaceful UNITE THE RIGHT marchers directly into a gauntlet of the ALT LEFT. Was that on order, or was it a monumental screw-up?

>Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other ALT LEFT terrorists for (a) incitement to riot, (b) riot, (c) bringing all of those weapons to their riot (which is tantamount to premeditated murder)

>AN-TIFA
>Not ANTI-FA
Wew.

it is literally impossible to achieve in america at this point. how fucking dumb are you people.

see:

anteefa

>this cunt
DAILY REMINDER:

She confronted Lauren Southern in january right here(watch the brain switch when Lauren says shes a man,its scary at how brainwashed they are):

She was raped by her MUSLIM lover in TURKEY a few months later here:
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/

>austrian banter
Not bad

clearly in it for the wrong reasons you fucking clown. why dont you go back to being an sjw you fucking degenerate.

DEGENARATE RAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw the right are always beating the left everytime when 1vs1

Why? They're all hungry autist nazi and they still beat the shit out of the left.

cars dont count/10

you retarded fucking leaf. those are illegal wetbacks. you ignorance knows no bounds. shut the fuck up until you learn the US Constitution you fucking moron.

add this one pls :3
youtube.com/watch?v=62WXBkDdImg
seriously one of my favorite videos

>literally muh'ing

Do you not realize that white nationalists are not trying to take all of America for themselves, they want to carve out a portion of America only for white people.

Should have asked how did she enjoy getting raped by Mehmet in May.

Fuck without cars they also beat the shit out of us lefties. Remember Berkley? Our own "men" in glory and then got beat the shit out of larping nazis. When did it all go so wrong bro?

literally go back to middle school you faggot.

You have deported US-born citizens before:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

>The Mexican Repatriation was a mass deportation of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans from the United States between 1929 and 1936.[1][2] Estimates of how many were repatriated range from 500,000 to 2,000,000,[3][4] of whom 60% were US-born citizens.[4]

didn't she get raped by her commie kurd boyfriend and then run back to her home?

false flag posting is so 2011

There is a reason top athletes dont sex before big games/fights

>why you should stay clear of both sides and preach rationality

Mass deportation is more realistic than balkanization. If white people tried to secede from America, the rest of the country would immediately go to war with us.

You raped her

>white people having their own countries is genocide

This is what they really believe?

this guy gets it

this is supposed to be a proof of anything? You're just a dumb conspiracy theorist, that's all

So what? Doesn't mean you have to repeat those based on wrong premises

kek
Richard Spenser is a shill