You couldn't make it up. This country is litterally a meme now

You couldn't make it up. This country is litterally a meme now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html
ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see a small pic in the conrer and literally all the kids are half black

Is that the pony Yankee Doodle went to ride?

Kill them all. Kill her entire brood of niggerlings.

Cranking out niglets.

thank you, that goes straight into my uk folder, its getting quite large now

at least shes white tho right?

>white girl
>horse
You can guarantee she's fucking it

I lterally earn half that doing 30 hours a week on £8.50 an hour and she gets a massive amount of benefits for being a goddamn retard

this is why I hate the benefits system and think it should be scrapped. Let the weak and stupid die.

this is now a bong women thread

hmmmmmmmm

M-M-M-M-MONSTER BLACKED

this is why the fucken women shouldnt be allowed out of the kitchen

That or start your own family of 8 and get gibs and a horse, I mean if she can do it without any dying or going into care..

Your gonna love the camel kabobs when I am king!!!!

>let the stupid and weak die
>makes 8.50 an hour
Making 8.50 an hour I'm sure what ever u do can be replaced by a machine. You'd be joining her in the ovens idiot.

What kinda nigger name is  Leah ?

I am too beta and ugly to get a girlfriend.

Wew, she needs a refund on those tits

>Let the weak and stupid die.
that's how nature intended it. this benefit on steroids shit goes straight against it.

Implying they weren't paid for by the government.

>ampersand'nbsp
truly next level niglet name. must be the smart one

>white woman are not having babies
>and the ones that do have lots of kids dump out litters of niglets

Wouldn't bongs rather their tax funds go to a horse than a toxic brood? Horses don't crime.

>go to dailymail.com
>search "model"
>post results

>Schoolboy bullied for his big ears has last laugh: Glamorous transsexual Tiffany-Rose is now a model
>Niall Davies started living as Tiffany-Rose at age 17
>Has dated many straight men who mistake her for female
>She is now 22 and taking hormones to grow breasts

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html

I just started this job I intend on sticking with it and hopefully moving up the ladder.

I don't see what the problem is, OP. Surely, trying to improve one's health is a valid use of benefits? Or are just upset that a poor person isn't living in misery?

JRHNBR?

holy nigger babies

>has dated many men who mistake her for a female.

The word trap never held greater meaning.

Bongs confusing that for a woman says a lot about what that nation of chavs, poos, and muzzies will fuck.

>£26000 a year benefits

That's not even a lot, especially with 8 children.

And this is exactly what the elites want, the lower class fighting amongst themselves and blaming everything on benefit scroungers when the real scroungers are those in the corporations, banks and government. Wise up and focus the anger where it should be directed.

This is a non-story.

Miniature horses are an ADA approved service animal.

ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
>Miniature horses generally range in height from 24 inches to 34 inches measured to the shoulders and generally weigh between 70 and 100 pounds

Service dogs can also cost about the same amount as a miniature horse, so calm down.

>t. basement dweller living off rich daddy's allowance

Ugh. A daily reminder never to breed with niggers. The kids are unlovable monstrosities almost guaranteed to be drains on society.

>>Has dated many straight men who mistake her for female
That's 10/10 in Bongland

>inbreed island population living off Daddy US's military security and strength.

Yea I'm actually blessed with successful parents that actually love me who gave me 20k to get into the market and start trading. So I don't have to work like a dumb wagecuck. feels good being part of the 0.001%

That's not the fucking point you imbecile

Pls git gud and sort yourself out and clean your room

She needs a refund on life itself, what a hideous face.

>living off Daddy US's military security and strength
Remind me who is threatening British sovereignty again?
Oh yeah, ISIS. Remind me which country created, armed and funded ISIS so they could fight against Assad? Oh right, yours.
The deaths from terror attacks in Europe are literally blood on your hands.

Literally nobody is a threat to the UK. Our GDP is greater than Mother Russia's, we already spend over 2% and could easily ramp that up in times of war. If Russia starts shit with Europe they'll get BTFO in a heartbeat, long before your poorly trained, poorly disciplined and overly tech-reliant army of spics and nogs arrives.

>Yea I'm actually blessed with successful parents that actually love me who gave me 20k to get into the market and start trading. So I don't have to work like a dumb wagecuck. feels good being part of the 0.001%
6/10 I replied

Thanks england of the daily dose of laughing stocks.

>blood on your hands
It's your politicians who invited them in.

>part of the 0.001%
>Started with 20k
Pick one

Wtf is this picture I'm looking at

ahahahahahahahahaha

this person is a meme

That is so fucking gross wtf

This may be hard for Sup Forumsacks but here's the math:

26000 / 12 = 2666

2666 - 100 = 2566

I'd say that's money well spent. Or do you prefer that she spend it on borderline stormcuck vidya?

>muh tax money
No. No one owns any tax money.

>Daily Fail
No.

>which country created, armed and funded ISIS so they could fight against Assad
No one did. Daesh is Saddam's old gang.

Yeah, the point is that you are a bongcuck.

>No. No one owns any tax money.
holy shit, posts with flag people who started a war over taxes used.

It doesn't matter how ugly you are, there is a lot of girls eager do get pregnant so they can be on welfare.

>No one did.

The CIA secretely gave weapons, training and funding to "Syrian rebels" from 2012 onwards. Keep denying it, your government propaganda is effective it appears.

>more than 100
>100 pounds a month
>horse

Nigga you best be joking, it's far more than that unless you're mistreating the animal or she didn't "buy herself a horse" as much as part own or do some glorified shit shoveling partnership with the real owner (same way some people "have a dog" that they're really just feeding and petting for a while).

t. shit shoveler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the solid laugh, you made my day, I will not move to England then

This shit makes me wonder what's the Fucking point working when all I'm going to do is slave all day so people like this can pay this Reeeeeee

Don't, I'm forced to live here but lived in three different countries over 5 years, I always stay until my visas expire.

When the kids are smarter than the adults

half look retarded too

Great, more half casts like we don't have enough already.
Fucking degenerate breed who most of the times turn into nihilistic degenerates, who of course side with niggers.
>inb4 muh bleeching the girls
No

>Let the weak and stupid die
>stupid
You are the one who is a wagecuck.
I earn close to what you earn, for sitting on my arse doing whatever the fuck I please.
My biggest problem in daily life is how to spend all of the free time I have.
Yeah the system is fucked, that is why I take advantage of it.
Thanks for paying for me lifestyle faggot.
Who's feeling stupid now?

>tfw this post isn't even being ironic
Feels good.

my sister literally gets 1200bux a month to because she said she'd kill herself if she couldn't have her own horse.

>part of the 0.001%
You're full of shit, nigger.

no kidding, My parents owned horses and they pay more than that per horse and own the farm the horses are on (IE rent is hidden in their mortgage.)

Bullshit, those deaths never would have happened if European fucks werent valuing immigrants much over their natives - including your country.

The Brits have low standards and consider that a 10/10.

When I often go back to my homeland in Cyprus, I see these type of women on holiday eying up their boyfriends knowing they're looking at the superior Greek and Russian girls who are naturally better looking and slim.

It's when a Brit goes on holiday abroad that he realises his gf isn't a 10/10, not even a 7.

He's a commy LARPing as a fag ass lihburteruhn

>wagecuck
>castro

This nigger loving whore and her niglets need to be stoned to death in the middle of the street.

>saw this
Oh well, at least she's white
Then this and I'm filled with sadness

So much this. Yakub's devil creation is fucking barbaric.

BURN THE COAL,
PAY THE TOLL.

nigger_factory.jpg

Well at least she has a lot of white chil-
mfw

>This country is litterally a meme now
>now

Your math is wrong.

Fuckin Typhoons Bongbro

Wtf? What are the chances?

Is that your best argument?
Well I think...

...Oh shit, you have some paperwork to do? Better get to it user, don't want to upset the boss eh?

Bottom left looks promising.

The rest are a genetic garbage, as is their mother.

Thank you

Actually they seriously do.
Children are innocent so I supporr tax payer money to ship them to Africa where they will be treated hughly due to half white. The mudshark needs to be publicly stoned and that televised.

I'm depressed, where's my government appointed service pony?

>Feels good.

I know that feeling brother. Country is fucked and the politicians don't care so why not exploit a corrupt system?

Wagecucks work in McDonald's, Sainsburys, Tesco, Next etc thinking they're worth something. Unless your job is earning you really good money to retire early, you're just a wagecuck.

is this real?

Fuck off back to Cyprus, you brown subhuman.

>Support tax payer money to ship them to Africa

Or just tax payer money for bullets, cheaper.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the horsepill yet.
You know why women like horses so much?
>wild animals between their legs
>riding them makes them shuffle back and forth on the cooch
>get to take care of it, clean up after it

Horses are male replacements for these cunts. They'll spend all your money on them if you so much as let them near your back account.
Don't fucking trust horsegirls. They're broken, and the cunt in question in this thread is double broken for having all these niggers too.

>coalburner gets so stretched out from shitting out kids she must resort to horsedick to get off

>being legally retarded and sitting on your fat ass all day acting like a bitch on Sup Forums
And what a life you must live.

Meanwhile I live off 6 figures and surf.

I would but the British government helped the Turks take my land you Anglo subhuman.

Daily reminder that we Greeks built your western civilization that you have continually fucked by bending over for Ahmed.

Anglos were cucks being raped by the Nords over a thousand years ago and are cucks now being raped by Arabs. Nothing changes with you cumstains.

PAY
TAXES
GOYIM

>26000 / 12 = 2666

so this is the power of lolbertarian arithmetic

>Unless your job is earning you really good money to retire early
Don't get me wrong, the people who work at a job they love and earn good money doing it are life's true winners.

But the rest of them?
>waah I hate my job, Quality save treats me like shit
then why do you keep going back there for 8 hours every fucking day?
I don't understand it.

Like I said I have a lot of free time. Today I decided to stay at home and be a bitch on Sup Forums, because I can choose to do that you see.
Tomorrow is Sunday, so I might go have a nice meal in some village pub. I'll decide tomorrow :-)

I'm a humanitarian and believe even niglets, pox that they are, are innocent. They didn't ask to be born to a disgusting mudshark.

Where is papa? In the jail?