Media/Left Hypocrisy

Maxine? Nancy? Any comment? I didn't think so

Source or bs

>obama attends funeral of longest-serving senator in us history, also a democrat

wow really

also a major member of the kkk.

yes i'm sure that's why obama was there

Why didn't he protest this funeral like any self respecting half-black leftist stooge would? They're pretty ruthless with all these other people who they SUSPECT are neo-nazie-clansmen, why couldn't the president make an example and distance himself from a grand fucking wizard of the KKK?

>a grand fucking wizard of the KKK?
he was never a grand wizard

and he turned his back on the klan way before obama was even born

>yes i'm sure that's why obama was there

Hello my autistic friend:
I think the point being made here is more about media bias and slanting everything one way. Whereas Trump can't fart without it being a sign he's a nazi (ironically also Hitlers problem), no such comment would even be thought of even though OP is describing it correctly.

>even though OP is describing it correctly.
he isn't, though. a very poor example, as i have clarified in my posts.

This shows that even Nazis like Byrd can change. The modern ones just need physical assistance to change their viewpoints.

Because nobody cares. You keep saying "But look at this the left does bad things too" and your whataboutism slides out of their ear like a ghostly shit.

I'm not a democrat or even care for Senator Byrd but it's intellectually dishonest for people to be pushing the KKK angle since the man has often apologized for it.

This is why a black man didn't have a problem attending a funeral.

The same can be said about David Duke. He's not in the KKK and the media keep putting him on as the worst thing ever.

>T. Hispano

He wasn't a grand wizard he was a simple member. 60 years before his death.

David Duke distanced himself from the clan years ago too, why doesn't he get off scot free?

Doesn't matter, he still was a klansman, you can never wash that taint from your skin. Obama is a hypocrite as are all Democrats who shy away from their racist past and instead push the lie that the parties changed names or people swapped sides for some reason many years ago.

>media always tried to portray Hitler as a nazi

But he was lol

because he calls (((them))) out

>who also happened to be a grand wizard
ftfy

Dude david duke is in the kkk, dude is out marching lol... maybe shes not some ranked shit, but hes in

Byrd REFUSED to serve in the military because it would mean having to serve with blacks and other minorities.

>bump
Byrd should be erased from history! Especially since he makes the dems look bad.

Bill Clinton gave a speech at Stone Mountain too.

Oh guess what.

Liberals are not leftists.