I'm getting a vibe from watching the Boston rally live coverage that it's now OK in the US to violently appose someones...

I'm getting a vibe from watching the Boston rally live coverage that it's now OK in the US to violently appose someones political choice?

It's like Jamaica or something, or some African country.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2017/08/17/jason-kessler-soros-deep-state-plant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's only "OK to violently appose someones political choice" when it is about tearing down a president that literally nodoby among the elite and the deep state wanted to be elected.
You can rest assure that if these "protests" happened under Obongo or Clinton, they would have sent the army to crash them, with nobody in the media opposing such measures.
Trump must be removed at all costs, the Charlottesville falseflag served the purpose to eliminate a guy (((they))) very much feared, Steve Bannon.
It is now clear that Trump wants to try and soften to see if (((they))) will give in and let him do his job as a President.
But (((they))) won't, and if (((they))) won't find a way to have him impeached or resigning, (((they )) will assassinate him.
Screencap this.

White supremacy isn't a political choice you fucking mong

Except the peaceful rally with tiki torches in Charlottesville was not a white supremacist one.
Being able to say "I am proud to be white" in a true equal world should be the same as saying " "I am proud to be black/asian/whatever."
We know very well that this is not possibile in this jew infested world.
They won't stop until we'll either be completely mongrelized or exterminated.

Guys were getting violently pushed around and screamed at for wearing Trump flags.

The local government (mayor of Charlottesville, the politicians and the police) probably were complicits of the deep state, and singlehandedly set up the situation to have a clash between the peaceful, legit white rally and the unlawful, violent antifa protestors paid and gathered by Soros&co.
The Dodge challanger dumbass may very well be a falseflag, but if he is not and he was intentionally ramming people for whatever reason, the set up for the increasing tension was caused by the city government and police.
As a result, peaceful but somehow "scary" white people protesting could be all labeled as nazi, president Trump was as always pointed at as the root of violence, and the guy whose positions tended more on the right wing side - Bannon - was kicked out for it.

why is no one streaming? and they are all potato

who?

This. Hate speech shouldn't be protected under the constitution.

Isn't there a name for violence for a political reason? Isn't it the reason we've been in an ongoing war for decades now. Call it what it is.

>it's now OK in the US to violently appose someones political choice
Only if they're right leaning. Even speaking in the wrong tone to a leftist is hate speech/assault.

>harassing a rich drug dealer
>thinking you aren't going to be killed

wew cuck

Any country controlled by leftists ends up like "some African country" in the long run.

just like antifa calling everyone that isn't a part of their cause a fascist and demanding violence against them

Weird, its like you really needed public opinion on your side or something. almost like waving nazis flags makes you look like a complete fucking racist inbred moron that nobody is willing to support or defend. Reallllllllly makes you think.

>lets create a hugbox
alt left nigger

bruh it just proves how righteous we are, the liberals are LITERALLY SHAKING

>appose
Muhammad, I...

Yeah, le epic trolle bro. You're getting your shit kicked in across the country. You're being silenced and isolated. The police aren't honoring your permits and the laws no longer protect you. Epic win!

It makes me think that disruptive elements may very well be infiltrated in the "right wing unite" cluster, t b h watching the tiki torch march I did not see any specific nazi paraphernalia.
The rally was legit and was peaceful, until someone decided that it was a good idea to inflame the situation inviting antifa in an unauthorized counter-protest.
It was all set up to trigger the violence and blame it on Trump and his administration.

they're scared because they know we're winning

nice try shill

You are an idiot

Former Yankee here... I am so glad Ieft that progressive shithole Massachusetts. The East coast is a cesspool

alt-left terror will soon be squshed by the law.

kys

Nobody is scared of you. You haven't won anything. You'll be in denial even when you get cracked over the head with a bike lock, then arrested for inciting violence.

And let me add, this whole thing is going to be replicated all over America, so that in order to "end the violence and protests" Trump will be forced to resign.
Pence will be much more manageable by the deep state.

die nigger

Looks like you are looking to start a civil war. Why? You leftists nerver make any sense.

antifa and white nationalists polarized everything to the point where being anywhere but extreme gets you attacked with little support.

A sectarian war needs to happen soon, this bullshit can't go on.

If you are against white supremacist then surely you should go and stamp out black people who are against whites? Also go and burn down mosques that are know to support terrorism against the west? You can't just hate one group, you need to hate them all.

I'm not a leftist. I am no nazi though, and I will not associate with them in any capacity. I'm not going to associate with a group that makes excuses for and aids them either.

>i know this is bait but fuck it
The only speech needs protecting under the constitution is "hate speech"

I think it's just odd that you only single out white supremacists and not any other form extremism.

You're hysterical, because you are experiencing a moral panic.

>Deplorables are everywhere
>irredeemables are everywhere

Pic related, it's you.

>waving a flag and espousing your political views peacefully in public
>worse than communists getting triggered and committing violence over such trivial things

stay jewed faggot

No, I dont. I can see how the white nationalists are toxic and how they will destroy everything they're associated with. I'm forced to distance myself from the right because i want no part of the venom you're injecting into your veins.

Increasing the violence is exactly what the "coloured revolutions" instigators want, the goal here is to go back to a situation where the president is not an outsider to politics like Trump, but someone inside the political game like Obongo, Clinton, McCaine e Romney are.
Look at the larger picture, the skirmishes in the streets are just the ammunitions, the target is the current Trump administration.
They already tear own Bannon with this strategy, the final goal being Trump himself.
Don't be blind.

>muh nazis are ebil

good goy

Maybe it's low IQ, or the lack of common sense, but either way you are an idiot. People like you are going to start a civil war over 1 dead person, but let muslims, BLM, AFA, etc do whatever they want.

Also, nice virtue signaling you faggot. Did you think anyone cares, you little bitch.

>jamaica or africa
Have you looked at this country's demographic recently?

Like how Muslim extremist are responsible for a huge majority of the terror attacks around the world? Like the 3 in Europe alone in the last few days? Is that the kind of toxic thought pattern that destroys things? Because people being proud to be white is the real problem here.

people need to learn how goy is ruled.

freemasonry is judaism for goy.

goy mason police chiefs, mayors, clergy and judges fuk goyim in every state in the US.

>Except the peaceful rally with tiki torches in Charlottesville was not a white supremacist one.
It was tho, and that's the problem. It was just meant to be a free speech rally, then some retarded larpers show up and co opt the event. Now those retards are the face of every conservative, in the eyes of anyone that isn't conservative.

Nigger promotes the Assassination of President Trump?

>low IQ

Oh please you wise high IQ white man tell me of your latest victories. Tell me of all the good this march has done for you. Tell me how much nazi cock i should suck to be as enlightened as you.

Pro-Tip:
If you find a leftie advocating violence or saying shit like "punch a nazi", reply to them with this image.

I'm not a muslim and I want no part of them either. Go ahead, be proud to be white. Don't be bitch and moan when you get singled out and attacked when the swasticas come out.

>It's like Jamaica or something, or some African country.

So it's like London? Wherever there are Africans there is Africa.

So in that sense, assuming you are white, you should also be attacked when the swastikas come out.
Or if what you mean is the only whites who should not be attacked when people advocate white supremacy are the ones who denounce being white and join another racial group in their hate speech against whites?

In their eyes, love means eliminating their political rivals to make that love happen across society. Now they have all the justification they would ever need. Because you let dumb fuck larpers associate with you.

You are built to be an idiot forever. You will never understand a anything about the world, and will always be amazed when everything gets worse.

That's your fate, retard.

Listen to me very carefully.

It is OK to oppose nazis. In fact, we HAVE to stand up and oppose nazis at every turn. We cannot allow what happened in the 1940s to happen again. Period.

Do you understand?

if you invite africa into your country this is what you get

I've joined no other racial group. In the far left's mind, yes, all white people are fair game. You could have used your stance on free speech and protection for all people as a defense, but you yielded the moral highground to them. They can do no wrong now and they know it. You enable the left's extremism by allowing the nazi larping.

I think the problem here is everyone who criticises or thinks different to these minority groups is now a Nazi. I think it's a dangerous place for whites to be now because we can no longer appose any anti white speech and it gives rise to groups that are anti anything white.

this is one of the radical left tactics. they "deplatform" anyone who doesn't agree with them.

If they determine that a group is racist/sexist/misogynistic (anyone who doesn't agree with them) they claim that those people shouldn't have any platform to speak.

This is the tactic they use to shut down any counter arguments to their backwards actually racist/sexist positions. This also serves to make them appear to be the good guys, but when you really look into it, they are the ones pushing all the hate. Sure there are fringe groups of nazis and white supremacists, but everyone else who isn't a progressive liberal gets lumped into those groups and shut down.

With MSM on their side, they effectively pull the wool over the eyes of most of the public. We need to keep pushing for equality of opportunity, and exposing their true goals and tactics.

there is now a civil war in the US

way to go, media

Yup, soon we'll be able to purge the left with the power of the law.

So you are in admittance that these fat left groups have become anti white because of few far right extremist? Does this remind you of anything? Like Muslim extremist, who bomb the fuck out of people and massacre people all over the world?
The far left are as bad, if not worse than the far right.

and this is how free speech dies, to thunderous applause and chants of "no fascist USA".

>then some retarded larpers show up and co opt the event.

See

A currently peaceful protest is a civil war?

Nice. We really have evolved as a species.

We should turn being white into a religion, then nobody can question you and you can do what you want, even cut people heads off.

See

As a Christian, I already disregard rules permitting or forbidding "free speech," user. It's not something that is part of my people's tradition, you know.

Maybe in a hundred years, white people can talk about how they are oppressed by ruling class blacks and pull the same shit in reverse. We can protest to let the poor oppressed white Europeans immigrate from the muslim EU to escape persecution.

Antifa and White Nationalists are just as bad. BTW, lets arrest Milo, Thernovith, and Sargon of Akkad for hate speech.

Yeah, they're as bad or worse. So what? Does pointing this out do anything for you? Does your whataboutism do anything to stop them? What's your strategy here? I know mine.

>purge the left
It's the opposite.
The left and (((the ones))) who fund them are going to purge your President by escalating the protests and the violence, while blaming the "evil nazis white supremacists" for the turmoil they themselves cause.
Bannon is already gone for this.

Well I live in the UK so it would be pretty incredible and be a huge show devotion to get a plane ride over there to join a rally so I can be screamed at by some purple haired feminist and have black people on mega phones tell me how oppressed they are.

Yeah, that is actually how I see this all ending up. They have turned white people against white people and then rallied the rest of the minorities to become the stronger force. Their long game worked.

Kek, just wait till next week. I guess you are not in the loop.

care to explain?

This all because of that faggot jason kessler
bringing together as many felons and psychos he could muster till someone got killed

Need to stay from Metzger tiered nazi fags

They are nothing but trouble but the damage is done and the revolution has been countered and crushed by patchouli and drum circles and trannys

Yep

snopes.com/2017/08/17/jason-kessler-soros-deep-state-plant/