Why are there so few Asians in America?

Compared to Canada, I saw barely any Asians and Indians in the United States. Here we have tons of Asians and Indians in our cities, but in America outside of California I barely saw any. Why? Does America put a limit on Asian immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMrqGHr5zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are a lot of asian immigrants but their birthrate is much lower than that of whites

when canada shares a border with mexico, then you will know that reason. and you won't like it.

there are plenty of them but they are either working or inside doing whatever the hell it is they do, mostly sending money back home to the Raj

I disagree, outside of Los Angeles and the Bay Area I saw barely any Asians. Even major cities like Chicago and Boston had so few compared to Canada,

tons of asians in virginia

Where do you live dude? Indians are a tiny minority in America, come to Vancouver or Toronto where 20-30% of the city are Hindus,

There are plenty of places with them. That's when you can notice that shitty curry smell due to the numbers of them.

Plenty of Asians in places too. Usually at work.

There were some Koreans in the Washington-Arlington area but nothing too much. It's literally nothing compared to Canada or Australia.

Maybe by American standards. The highest concentration of Asians I saw were in the Bay Area and San Gabriel.

Leaf came to ask a question, then ignores / denies all the answers he's given.
Christ boyo if you want to be surrounded by asians, move to China. Or stay in Canada. But, whatever you choose to do, stay out of freedom land.

Look, I'm not denying that there are Asians in America, but it's literally nothing compared to Canada or Australia. And I'm curious as to why that is, restrictions on immigration?

I'm just trying any old shit while these fuckers get out of my hair. They hate me. I have no feelings towards them. Sat here with earphones on to ignore them. Please just fuck off.

I think they've gone? Should I keep typing in case they come back? Fuck my life.

Oh fuck. They've come back. While I type they think I'm busy and leave me alone. Music is loud through earphones so they know they can't get my verbal attention. Typing means my eyes look down. They know I don't want interaction. I'm working. They want to belittle me. I type. I'm safe. I'm sorry please don't ban me.

Are you talking about east asians? Because we just called the brown Caucasians either indian or muslim. That being said west coast mostly, their are quite a few Indian doctors even in my small town there are quite a few of indian doctors.

No, Indians make up a large precentage of green card applicants.

Anywhere with a lot of tech jobs will have them, like NY, NJ, naperville, Elgin, dallas, etc.

The first major asian immigration to america happened after the civil war. There were asians here before the earliest being when a spanish ship carrying Filipinos sunk and the Filipinos landed in Louisiana they even fought at the battle of new orleans during the war of 1812. After that Chinese came over during the gold rush (they even fought on both sides of the civil war), and then more came to build the railroad. After that, laws were passed to prevent asians from coming here. These laws became more laxed over time.

Asians were not allowed to immigrate to the United States for about 40 years. Chinese Exclusion Act. That is one reason there is not as many. Another is asians stay in their own community for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMrqGHr5zE

There's plenty

because Asia is not Mexico

The samurai fears the cowboy.

Each state should get 1 million Chinese
2 million for for crime ridden states
They'll fix it up

Because we're actually working