Why are the most overly nationalistic countries always the ones that have nothing to be proud about?

Why are the most overly nationalistic countries always the ones that have nothing to be proud about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZdNOvQyQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDpKIb3eGk0
instagram.com/bayarmaabatjargl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because jews don't care to subvert irrelevant shitholes like Polen

>Meme Flag
DESU being a leaf is better.

How do I get mongolian gf?

>meme flag
Show yourself coward

The irony is: Poland just started a program for non-Europeans to easily migrate to Poland, Karta Polaka.

because they haven't made nationalism illegal yet

> overly nationalistic
That's Sup Forums meme

Poland has taken over 2 million Ukrainians
they're doing more work than half of fucking Europe

wtf i love cultural muslim enrichment now

She could ride miles and miles on your winged horse with that ass.

"non europeans"
this card is only meant for eastern europeans that are not a part of EU

I know what did you mean :^)

>poland
>overly nationalistic
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
country where nationalist parties have little to no support and center ideologies are the most popular is overly nationalistic?
fake.
news.

ebin thred nutsag :DddD

you mean like p*rtugal?

Literally memes, most Slavs I've met just want to move to America or Western Europe, they literally give zero shit about national identity save a few morons. Eastern European women are also more open to dating black and Asian men than most white girls from the west. It's only on the internet that they pretend to be hard right.

we fucked germany, it makes me pround

I just forgot poles made the best videogame to exist
shit thread poland is based

what’s their excuse for being poor?

Actually the best video games are made by Japan, but I can understand how you confused them with poland since they're both asiatic.

investing in colonies and in the end losing them?

no.

Pol pretends "for" us
They create stereotypes that we are some kind of fascist dictatorship to push their own agenda.
They think we are some kind of alt right heaven when hitler is a god and muslims are the enemies of the state while in reality you can go to jail in Poland for alt-right beliefs

Witcher 3?

Cheap trolling, Poland has incredibly noble history. Barely any bad done, lots of heroic stuff.
And about race, there was lately chart with average skin colour. PL was whiter than GER or UK.
Most have bright eyes, lots of bright hair too.
And ethnically clean, over 97% slavic. Seriously either get your facts right, or stop shilling kike.
None Polish look like depicted on image.

Sauce?

>bloodborne
>dark souls
>ocarina of time
>ff7
>mgs2
>ff tactics
>persona 5

mister best vacation spot, japs made some good games this year

Nice flag, faggot.

Witcher 3 was as boring as shit and easy as piss even on death march

they are very much like balkanic untermenschen, their high arab blood affects them like turkish and asiatic blood affects balkans

spain, for example, while it is next to portugal and the south shares some of those elements, has the much more industrious and hwite north

Since when are the Poles and Slavs in general not white?
BTFO deutsche cockroach

literally all of them are dog shit except bloodborne
sure they did, but witcher 3 was probably the best game this decade
no it isn't

>all of them are dogshit except bloodborne
wot

>literally all of them are dog shit except bloodborne
>sure they did, but witcher 3 was probably the best game this decade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

t.

Really?
mgs 2 is amazing
actually it is probably my favorite game ever

>be OP
>be faggot
>post faggot things
SAGE

it was a great game.

>this pic
WTF I can even... xD Try harder shills. Here, this one is better.

oh and mgs 2 was good as well
but not as good as witcher

>The irony is: Poland just started a program for non-Europeans to easily migrate to Poland, Karta Polaka.
Are you retarded?
Karta Polaka (A Pole's Card) is only for people that have Polish ancestry, mostly Ukrainians/Belarusians and kids of Poles that Soviets sent to Syberia and another shitholes like Kirgistan. This program is for white people only with Polish ancestry. Nice try, Hans.

whether it was better or not is subjective
and let it stay that way

How can you hate a race of people that make such beautiful music?

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZdNOvQyQ4

/thread

Because empathy is what makes white peoples great, but is also our eventual downfall

Eastern Europeans literally lack a gene that would give them empathy like most whites

hmmmmmmmmmm exactly why we hate them hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>flag
you're literally a mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=EDpKIb3eGk0

Because we have got our own music

We don't hate Germans. But they should stop us telling what we should do when they fucked and destroyed Europe so many times.

I only care about my family and friends, sorry for not caring about some shitheads from africa

Eastern Europeans aren't entirely white.

>weaboo vidya ausfag
what a twat

>Fritz Erich von Lewinski genannt von Manstein
Also fun fact, Erich von Manstein was Pole.

Yes it is, it's utter fucking garbage. As soon as you unlock flurry it's done. The whole Ciri shit being completely non engaging and pointless, decisions that ultimately mean nothing. It's only Eastern Europe and the States that like this utterly shit game.

look at any czech with a moustache and look at how their moustache grows, and tell me they aren't at least part mongorien

>empathy
this is what is killing West atm

Stupidest post yet today.

How are Slavs not white? Explain it to me.

So the durka durk MENA rapefugees are white now? Yea, Krauts are going to be bowing to their new slave masters, and when the mixed race children of former Germans all accept Pisslam, then they really will have nothing to be proud of. What stupidity is this?

he was adopted, the SS ceased the investigation into his racial ancestry so we'll never know what he truly was.

best videogame is Path of Exile. you are all a bunch of nigger faggots

>Poland has nothing to be proud about

You know nothing about our history you fucking cunt. The sole existence of our country in the 21st century is something' to be proud about.

you are honestly retarded

shouldn't you be protesting over a statue, cletus?

If they have stuff of value you people (corporate globalists) come and fuck up their shit

Some Slavs are mixed with Asian, while you're most likely mixed with African. Who's got the better genes in the long-run?

>playing free to play, time wasting shit

Yea but you guys won't be white for much longer with the huge influx of Africans, muzzies, and even Mestizos. MESTIZOS. I don't understand why you people can't look across the ocean and see how America is being wrecked, and then, just, I don't know... not do it to our homeland?

This is why I sometimes hate non-diaspora Euros, because you are cucking away our homeland. At least the Eastern Europeans are protecting themselves.

>paying money for a videogame in current year

>implying having asian blood is bad

i just download it for free

>being antifa tier and expecting developers to give you games for free
how's your day, comrade?

pls give sauce

then its a free to play game
>thinking anitfa exists outside of USA

Am I slav?

i mean torrent it

It exists in gERMANY
instagram.com/bayarmaabatjargl/

Wait, what?
Are you fucking serious?

you would probably be like an average croatian dalmatian without the non white dna

Why do people try to meme that Slavs have Asian amixture?

blame it on my great gramps, horny autismo stole himself an Iranian wife and made 12 kids with her

Because of russian fags

I'm not saying you do, but if Slavs did have Asian admixture, wouldn't it still come up as showing no Asian admixture since said admixture would be "included" in Eastern European admixture?

no, it doesn't work like that

That's not true. Don't you remember 3rd Reich?

WTF. I LOVE POLAND NOW

I'm pretty sure it does, though. Finns have ~5% East Asian admixture but on these genetic testing websites non of them come up as having Asian admixture since it's all included under Finnish admixture.

Because Russians, and all of Balkans except for Slovenians and Croats were raped by some Asians