Tl;dr: Y'all are the violent ones. How's it feel?

tl;dr: Y'all are the violent ones. How's it feel?

in b4 muh moral equivalency

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010.E2.80.93present
newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/fact-check-is-the-far-right-largely-responsible-for-extremist-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If right wing extremism was killing that many people I would expect to see more media coverage based on how they covered Charlottesville.

Right wing here means anything right of Mao Zedong.

>Really makes you ponder why they only went back to 2007 and not, say, 2000.
>Using adl as a source

>anti-defamation league

>wow look at that decade old data

How's it feel knowing you had to go back 10 years to cherrypick data to find something to support your claim?

>Right wing
>74%
>Literally only Charlottesville and a few other incidences.

>Left wing
>2%
>Literally all the antifa killings, attacks, public damage.

They aren't even trying to make the left look good and the right look bad, they are just straight up lying now.

lol its from the ADL
fake news
fake and gay
sage
slide
archived ofr later lulz
hows it feel still being a worthless low iq violent pavement ape? why havent you suicided by cop yet nigger?

>murders committed by domestic extremists
>domestic extremists

Looks like that anti immigration policy is working then. Although I still doubt these numbers. Probably counts the Orlando shooter as a "right wing extremist" because he attacked gays.

Also as if I need to say it, but oh look! Another terrorism statistic that conveniently starts after 9/11!

Woha, nice statistic, mate!
Let`s do the same with terrorism around the world.

>left-wing
>domestic

HHAHAHAHAHA
thay have no families of their own and they're living alone, who the fuck would they assault, themselves?

Can't wait to see the day where libs start believing that Bush did 9/11 only because that way they can can it as right wing extremism in their statistics

where are they even getting those numbers from?

what is the raw data?

Get a better source than ADL and go back to 2000 or 2001, then we can talk numbers

statistical fallacy, go to school.

the numbers literally dont add up

Are they actually counting the Orlando attacker as right wing??

This is blatant lie. Actual intelligence stats prove excatly opposite (at least for Europe), at one point Europol completly deleted right wing extremists column from the chart after typing zero many consecutive years in a row.
Anders was only one there in many years.
And for worldwide statistics, sanniggers commit those couple a day if middleeast is included.

literally wat?

>

it is not even statistical fallacy, they are outright lying

the numbers are not there

those fucking kikes counted the orlando attacker as right wing

>(((ADL)))
I wonder who could be behind this post?

6 police officers shot less than 24 hours ago by BLM

>but muh right wing nuzis

>

those fuckers are outright lying

The Orland Attacker had ISIS links, the FBI never found evidence of the whole "he was a homophobe that was gay" nonsense

this is why people can't take you racists seriously. You guys are literal retards.

White boys btfo.

>Niggers killing for crack rock isn't domestic terrorism goyim; it's cultural enrichment.

Yes they do.

I still remember when media were asking the experts if it was an attack because of Islam, or because he hated gays.

Please list around 10 examples of rightwing motivated extremism murders. Thx

dude, you are delusional

no wonder you believe the kikes

explain to me how the numbers add up?

they dont

> not using per capita statistics

and I bet you they are counting incidents were both sides were violent like charlestonville as terror attacks

This. Holy fug this thread, fucking nufags

dylan roof
the dodge driver
uhh

This. Also, islamic terrorism should be classified as leftist terrorism, since leftists are the only ones wanting to have muslims here. If Sup Forums were in power, there'd be no muslims in white countries at all.

you dont even need to use that argument dude, the numbers are entirely made up

(((anti defamation league)))

Religious extremism is a right-wing thing since the majority of lefties are atheist and/or non-practicing.

I hate antifa as much as the next guy here, but did antifa actually kill people? I mean they assault a lot for bullshit reason but i feel like they are too much of a pussy to kill. Or did i just miss the deadly assaults somehow?

the sikh temple attacker, and a few "militia" incidents where one or two people died

The ADL is outright lying

>not posting the actual amounts
>for all we know, it could be based on 25 murders overall
great now post the actual number of murders committed by niggers in Chicago LAST MONTH

Show the real numbers not a pie chart. Also
>2007
Lel try 1993

newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

literally wrong

Deadly Attacks by Ideology and Year

95 Jihadist
68 Far Right Wing
8 Black Separatist/Nationalist/Supremacist

they have killed lots of people

in statistics you will find them under the "anarchist" label

most people they kill were in Europe tho, like Pim Fountyn

Jamal learned how to make a graph in Excel!!!

>Also, islamic terrorism should be classified as leftist terrorism, since leftists are the only ones wanting to have muslims here
the mental gymnastics required to equate 9-11 with leftist terrorism!!! hahahahahaha

>Source: My ass

Pretty sure even without 9/11, the Orlando Muslim killed more people than right wing terrorists have in a long time.

>a smart Flip
d-do you happen to be white? or are you the russian ex-pat?

a lie is a lie this is why people can't take you bigots seriously.

you dont even need to go back to 1993

The numbers are made up because of the ""the orland attacker was gay" meme that the FBI never found evidence of

from just the 2016 elections:
1. HRC
2. TYT
3. DNC
4. Liberals
5. Jeb!
6. Kasich
7. Janet Reno
8. Obama's "legacy"
9. CNN
10. Nate Silver

need i go on?

Who is this "Y'all" you speak of?

>Source - ADL

The problem is that they don't count the left-wing extremists as left-wing extremists. I mean, look at all the murders committed by BLM, yet people refuse to tie them to BLM, nor do they consider them terrorist attacks.

It's the same with hate crime. Blacks killing whites are never counted as hate crimes, while the reverse is almost always counted as hate crimes.

He probably did it because he hated gays though, but he hated them because of islam, sooo...

lies

read the thread dude

there is no problem with the statistics because they are entirely made up

jews have no sense of shame, holy fuck

I guess logic could be called mental gymnastics.Especially if it's a rare concept to you.

>look at all the murders committed by BLM
literally wut

How do they clarify the difference CE between right wing and Islamic? Islam is right wing.

>(((ADL)))
>Using made up numbers
Shocking.

You don't really care about logic though. If you did, you would come to the logical conclusion that your ideas are in the minority and not shared by the majority.

You do know that white liberals are only 5 % of world population right?

You are deluded

>anti-defamation league
Okay schlomo, just like Hillary Clinton had a 90% chance of winning the election. Take your propaganda back to Tel Aviv.

>your ideas are in the minority and not shared by the majority.
What kind of a retarded gauge about correctness of anything is this? Of course my ideas are in the minority. That's the reason everything is going to shit. That's the reason our education systems push out brain dead zombies like you. That's why logic is more foreign to you than any kind of sodomy.

Islam is foreign right wing native rightwing wants to get rid off, but the native left wing wants inside. Cant blame the native rightwing for what those guys do then

Most of them were quietly dismissed on Sup Forums so it would have been easy to miss.

>in b4 muh moral equivalency
No need, that graph is completely imaginary.

Finland? never heard of it.

Islam is not right wing in the western world tho

the original meaning of right'wing is "social preservationism"

an invading alien religion is the literally the opposite of that

>of

more like: the largest terrorist attack in the last 10 years was randomly assigned to the Right because jews decided that Omar was a self-hating gay with no evidence

It's bullshit. The anti-whites are far more violent and have been terrorizing people regularly across the country.

You mean other than the fact the guy was a regular in the gay club?

Or are you suggesting he needed to scout it out dozens of times before striking?

Fake statistic, but even if it were true, Pisslam makes up 2% of our population so if they're committing 24% of the terror attacks then they are grossly overrepresented and we have a vested interest in keeping them out.

Now go back to leftypol.

>an invading alien religion
Only 1% of the US population is Muslim. That is an impressive "invading".

>Finland? never heard of it.
Of course you haven't. You'd need to have at least the simplest of educations to know about geography. It depresses me how people like you have as many votes as I do.

>right-wing extremism
Like what? Who do you count as right-wing, Donald Trump (if so, then there has been no right-wing extremism in or after 2007)? Get off your phone and pay attention in (((class)))

I want to fuck that emoji

>source: adl

No need to go back a whole month.

On the exact weekend that Charlottesville occurred, there were MORE people shot with guns in Chicago than were injured in total in Charlottesville.

>the largest terrorist attack in the last 10 years
Not a terrorist attack unless you want to count lone gunman shooting sprees as terrorist attacks. In that case, there is a "terrorist attack" every week in your shit American land.

if you dont count lone gunman shooting sprees as terror attacks then there have been no right wing attacks in the last 20 years

>▶
>2007 to 2016

>((conveniently)) ignoring 2001

and conventiently making up the numbers entirely

>Orlando gunman

The retards on Sup Forums do not realise that ISIS will literally claim responsibility for any kind of "terrorist attack" regardless of if they had anything to do with it or not.
The Zodiac killer did the same thing.

>not posting source

>no proof

These stats are false and ADL can't defend them. They counted if someone had supremacists tattoos who committed a crime, even if that crime had nothing to do with that ideology. They also didn't count the Pulse night club.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/fact-check-is-the-far-right-largely-responsible-for-extremist-violence/

He hated gays so that makes him a nazi, havn't you been listening to the news?
Who cares that he declared alligence to ISIS over the phone, that was just a distraction!

the FBI never found evidence that omar was a selfhating gay

that is a meme Vice literally made up

>They also didn't count the Pulse night club.

au contraire, they put him in the right wing side lol

if you exclude Pulse, Islamic terrorism still wins well ahead because of San Bernandino, unless you start to count non-premedidate murder cases like charletonville as terror attacks

How do you think they counted the one Neo-Nazi who converted to Islam then killed his 2 roommates?

Please tell me you're an epix troll, since it'd be sad to imagine the same species could give rise to me and someone as stupid as you. We do not care about the ideology of these killers, since we're not civic nationalist cucks. If the skin color of the killer was darker than white, we could have prevented the whole event from ever occurring. We don't want to deport only Muslims, we want to deport everyone who looks foreign.

sure you got these from cnn...
fake news bro

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

Sorry, but if a white guy with a "supremacy tattoo" committing any kind of violence counts, an Islamic person shooting up a night club is Islamic terrorism.

Right wing is an ideology of peace

Is domestic extremist classified by the government or are a bunch of separate statistics bunched up and called domestic extremism by CNN?

As insaid, "foreign rightwing" trying to preserve their culture inside a another culture they are foreign too

It feels good. We're going to kill you all.