HAPPENING: Antifa attack woman in Boston

>MOMENTS AGO: Woman waving American flag hit, dragged by protester at #FreeSpeechRally in #Boston.
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065

SPREAD THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/898945998155792384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ANTIFA ATTACKS "NAZI" PET CAT

BUMP

Has Trump awakened the goyim?

thanks user, keep on bumping.

Make a folder collecting all of antifa shenanigans, share it here and ask for contribution from other anos, preferably raw evidence no memes, then dump on it social media

OOoOoOh yes, that's what I want to see.
America is just a big trash fire OP, accept it and move to China.

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/898945998155792384

topkek

Tried to get to the freedom rally, was blocked by a thousand antifa commies and police.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

This guy is the worst. What a giant faggot

Sorry, proper version

>williamlegate
i hate that faggot

This bitch was just screaming that her community is being deported. she wants sympathy because her friends are illegals apparently

Fucking evil cunts. Old Sup Forums would've found the bastards. How evil is this. Please let me get my hands on them.

I think we can all agree that every antifa member should be killed. A normal democrat voter can be saved, but these people need to be gassed.

Your all a bunch of fucking idiots. The whole damn thing is contrived , they were are both pawns on both sides, soros is running both sides and playing them against each other.

He's basically got them pretending to be conservatives and also antifa members, the only thing they care about is money and thats what they are getting paid. They are busy creating the narrative for the media that you are sucking in hook line and sinker.

Sup Forums has been doxing antifa this week m8
Yes, you are so enlightened.

>FauxNews
You people need to get a grip

Take that flag off you faggot retard. That flag represents the same uprising that is happening here. You are not worthy of it's glory, start using another one.

I just want a fight to wake the goyim up to the truth,m fag

how often do you gargle on your own cum?

uk bump.

these antifa alt-left are a terror group.

they were just giving her a hug

Come get a grip on my cock you stupid little faggot. Then go back to plebbit and kill yourself.

Can't wait for America to enter a civil war

Fuck off fag shill

I was just there at the rally and I was followed out of it for blocks and harassed by everyone around. I recorded it all. Should I upload?

sure

Nobody's going to fucking care. How long do you think the media is even going to talk about this rally? "Good optics" are like "good republicans," they're easy for the left to ignore or defeat.

yes, on multiple platforms
and archives.

Faggot has me blocked and i dont even lnow who the fuck he is.

Fresh oc

HAHAHAHA! Imagine being the guy who went around collecting everyones shit and putting it into balloons... *throws up thinking about it*

If you have anything incriminating, send it to Fox and Breitbart too. I'm sure they'd love to see it.

>soros is running both sides
He's not. There is no great power backing the pro-white/pro-America side. It's completely organic, which is why it's outnumbered and shit on by the establishment.

bump