Alright LISTEN UP WHITEY. You really think you care about POC and MY STRUGGLE? Well think again, cuz you probably dont...

Alright LISTEN UP WHITEY. You really think you care about POC and MY STRUGGLE? Well think again, cuz you probably dont. Racism is so true to your nature that you can read it in your dna, yt.

If you really wanna set this shit straight then you gotta gibs me your money and your land. JayZ teachin us how to do this shit

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zgj70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GIBS ME DATS

Only thing I'll ever give a whiny nigger is a rope

>implying whites didn't struggle
we struggled too, and we got our shit together faster than the rest of humanity.
show some fucking respect.

when you got too lazy after #4.
nigs gonna nogs

why u no love people of color user

lol fuck poc and fuck your struggle

Sage

Not even gonna read it. Don't care.

if we mix there will be no more people of color.

if you want to destroy us i aint going down with out a fight fuker

Even your far leftist allies aren't doin this. Top Kek!

If these are your demand a you are going to fail. But this was a good laugh.

It's like they just want free stuff....

SAGE
A
G
E

Take this shit tonAl Sharpton, cuh.

>You really think you care about POC and MY STRUGGLE?

No, not at all.

i will genocide BLM

I never claimed to care about niggers and shitskins.

Source?

>you're bound to make that money in some other white-privileged way

Yeah, you're totally not racist.

White boys had best be listening if they wanna be learnin.

5. White? Pass out free bullets to niggers.

I'll match that, Ill even lend them a chair but Im gonna need it back in fairly short order.

Go back to Africa where you belong nigger.

>white people, give gibs

Parasites.

ah, BLM flag, good. i've been reading this book titled "white girl bleed a lot" and i'd like your opinion on it.

1. gibs
2. gibs
3. gibs
4. gibs
5. gibs
6. gibs
7. gibs
8. gibs
9. gibs
10. gibs

Link it up you stupid nigger. Can't even count, that's only 4. Count them 1, 2, 3, 4
Post the link nigger.
(ps. I know you are just false flagging as a nigger, but post the damn link anyway)

>Because white people cant expierience generational poverty since they are always just getting handed $200,000 left and right for being white.

This is the dumbest bullshit Ive ever read. Is this fake? I have a hard time believing this isnt satire.

*kissy kissy*

archive.is/zgj70

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney

>#Reparations

sage nigger

the book make the claim that it is in fact white people who are more often the butt-end of racial violence, and in many instances the violence is completely unprovoked, and even more shocking is its claim that the media usually downplays any racial component of black-on-white hate crimes, as well as their severity

it's not exactly a well-written book, but it does provide a substantial body of evidence supporting these claims.

The only thing niggers get from me is a bullet.

it's not satire, and this woman is a pretty active BLM advocate/speaker

Hahaha

Fuck niggers

YT had better accept this deal and pray we don't alter the deal.

i'm not exactly sure what the author's motive is, but it does seem like a genuine piece of investigative journalism, which i find rather refreshing.

Haha fuck YT. Oh wait I already did and blondie felt good.

Alright, under a few conditions.
1.) Blacks have to admit they're genetically inferior trash
2.) Blacks cannot own guns or weapons of any kind
3.) Blacks have to willingly segregate themselves and build walls around their societies to keep themselves in
4.) Blacks must then accept responsibility for all their future failures and do not get any government support after separating from our society

I'd bite the bullet and do it if we can get those 4 points enacted.

The only thing you would ever get from me for free is lead.

Blacks never owned sla .....

further, it seems like white-on-black violence is greatly exaggerated, and that the media goes far out of their way to emphasise crimes like these.

there are no nazi's. there are no right-wing death squads. at most there are only people who wish to defend themselves and be left alone.

Black people destroy any building they're in until whole neighborhoods becomes uninhabitable.
Even if you managed to find a poor, black family that weren't complete savages, you'd end up with the same result after all their relatives and friends showed up on their doorstep and never left.
The money they saved would not be put to good use because they do not make wise purchases or build nesteggs.

now, one could argue that the book is only a collection of anecdotes and that the author has an axe to grind, but there are many of them, and i don't entirely trust the figures published by the FBI anymore.

frankly, i feel as though my trust and sympathy has been taken advantage of. what say you?

Wtf generational poverty! How about stop beending faggots dumbassas. Most of my spice family are doing better then niggers in just 25 years, after moving to USA.. my mother whip English into me so hard my Spanish sound like am some ESL Students.

>yaw
dumb niggers can't even spell y'all right

Hasn't there already been reparations for slavery or am I mistaken?

I almost wish someone would do #3
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

because it would be hilarious to see it turn into a trash ghetto just like the 'blighted neighborhood' they came from within a decade max.

Why should we give a crap about your struggle? Why should anyone?

yeah, it's called Section 8 and other government programs that blacks disproportionately take advantage of.

as far as I'm concerned, they owe me at this point, if for nothing else but the annoyance of nigger behavior and the reduced safety of our cities.

Lmaoooo gib me them gibs white boy!! I am unable to be successful on my own!!!

Yet sub saharan africa is 99% black and is a complete shithole

>just give blacks free shit

Christ they have zero dignity

>You really think you care about POC and MY STRUGGLE
No

>your bound to make that money in some other white privalged way
These a simple mind that have been super brain washed
They think all white people are like movie stars they see on tv and we just pull money out of our asses

We gave them an entire country after slavery. Guess how well it's turned out?

ill get right on that

I just want to ship them back. Can we?

Its not about reparations dipshit. Its about roberry. The only thing niggers know and love.

I don't care about your racist ass, big. Eat shit.

Lol...take a hike nigger

Within a decade? It would be immediate, like within a few weeks

How about you pull up your pants, learn proper English, and get a job?

Niggers like free shit, this is news?

Why isn't the media calling out these lunatics? Or why isn't anyone calling out the media on being silent?

I'm really trying not to be racist but black people make it so hard. Wait, is that racist?

I wish. When black people 'threaten' to go back to Africa like it's some kind of 'fuck you' to the US, I feel the same about that as when California threatens to secede: please, for the love of God, do it

>#YouGonLearnToday

Learn to spell.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

>You're bound to make that money back in some other white privileged way

5% of slaves came to the US.
Fuck off

I dont though. I dont care one bit about anyone who is not my family, let alone somebody from another race. Every black brown and yellow person in the world could get raped and murdered right now and I would not care one bit.

I care exactly as much about blacks as they care about me.

GIBS!

GIBS!

STOP LOVING MONEY AND START LOVING JESUS CHRIST!

Begging letters? For fucks sake, that's pathetic.

>LITERALLY GIMME FREE SHIT

>I care exactly as much about blacks as they care about me.

bingo. i've never wronged a black person. why am i the villain here?

>10 requests for gibs etc
>There's only 4 there
Did some other Piece Of Crap steal them?

why are we "the nazis"? all i want is a safe, relatively free community, and i'm supposed to be the jerk here?

i'm the one who's maladjusted?

>JayZ teachin us how to do this shit
"this shit" means consuming faeces, urine, blood, sperm and breast milk. Feel free to emulate your drug dealing pedo mouthbreather.