Boston will serve as the birth-place of the Neo Liberal America as it served as the birthplace of the Revolution

>Boston will serve as the birth-place of the Neo Liberal America as it served as the birthplace of the Revolution

Get fucked, Right. There's more of us than there are of you. Hide behind your walls and cry about us identifying you. We're coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/why-veterans-voted-donald-trump-swing-states/21603486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah good ol elite psy ops run out of Massachusetts. Some things never change.

Sage.

There's more of us than there are of them.

Haha no. Too many whites.

Actual Whites, not flyovers who elected a true failure as a President.

Go Pats my man.

>spics
>white

We will always win. Worship your faggot frog. Light your Tiki Torches.

Nazis get punched.

It must be painful and lonely to be wrapped up in so much hatred and anger all the time. Good luck working through that. Meanwhile, we'll just be over here building the future with VR, AI, and crypto. Come join us when you get it figured out.

You guys seem pretty cool. Did you vote for Bernie Sanders?

Nope, Hillary.

You won a battle. You running out of reinforcements by the day, though.

lol I'm a centrist. I'm only here to monitor your activities. Now I have to monitor the alt-right as well. You guys are all getting a bit too big for your britches.

>Get fucked, Right. There's more of us than there are of you. Hide behind your walls and cry about us identifying you. We're coming.

With what army?

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/why-veterans-voted-donald-trump-swing-states/21603486/

Having an established army always wins wars, doesn't it?

>neo liberal America hasn't existed and benefited only the elite for 30 years
I don't understand what you're getting at here, donkey

There was always that ghost of the Right fucking things up. Now, with total control, Trump is a weak bitch and the House & Senate can't actually do anything.

Why even try?

m8 that ghost of the right is part of your system, get you're eyes checked

Motherfucker, if you knew anything about revolutions, military support is literally half the battle. The Communists only won in China, Vietnam, and Russia because the military defected to them. Without the military's support, you're literally rabble, being putdown not only by angry Teabaggers with guns, but also literally the strongest fighting force to ever walk the Earth.

Established Armies DO win Civil Wars. And not gaining control of the military is the death knell for any would-be revolution.

Do yourself a favor and stop shilling for conflict. It'll only end badly for everyone involved, even when the Right triumphs.

Witness the exorcism.

>vietnam

>established military lost

Wait wut? Oh, that's right. No Vietnamese hero statues in the US. We need some Ho Chi Minh statues.

The very FIRST thing Ho Chi Minh did was establish a military for his Communist Party. There WAS no Vietnamese Army previously before the war for independence, and by building an established military, he emerged triumphant.

But you know what, if you keep believing this insanity, then fine. Go ahead and start your revolution with criminals and degenerates against the Constitution. See how will you manage without the US Marines backing up your plans.

Its sad that all this crap will soon end. I'm having so much fun!

And the left is incapable of that?

But that's not what is happening. You are a textbook useful idiot.

Everything isn't a conspiracy. Sometimes people can just be ignorant.

Have you been to a pro-Globalist rally? There isn't a working-class man to be seen. Its nothing but Lumpenproletariat and Criminals. If you were half the men the Communists were, I'd be scared for my nation. But the bottom barrel of society is too weak to impose its will on the rest of the world. Look at the Paris Communes as an example of what would happen if you fuckers tried to organize.

Obviously you're not at Boston right now.

It's ok, just remember that you lost. Trump did not save you. The Republican Party did not save you.

It's done.

lmao bro, every time I talk with one of you leftists, in the end they just end up projecting their problems. I don't know how it's possible, but every fuckin time.
You're posting here about you're new "neo liberal America" but it has existed for 30 years.
You're denying the republican party is a key cog in this, and magically believing they will be removed.
You and your retarded young friends are repeatedly doing the bidding of a billionaire hedge fund manager
And you decide to call me ignorant because I refuse to side with the commies and their rich jew overlords?
open your eyes

God damn it man, I hope Democrats aren't as insane as you are.

Well if it;s on Sup Forums, it must be true.

When is Mueller going to indict Clinton?

I give up. I just hope there are enough Americans on the Left who have enough sanity not to start this war and respect the Constitution.

>It's ok, just remember that you lost.

You lost too. You are going to be starving soon.

>is tom brady too pretty

oh no, a attractive white man on sports! kick him out! we need 100 more nigger players to promote as sex symbols instead!

>Hide behind your walls