Remove Spencer

Richard Spencer ruined the alt-right and he will ruin any other movements we try to start by driving away the masses with his portrayal of our ideas. He is fine with others labeling him as a white supremacist and being an open racist knowing well that the public will instantly group him with the neo-nazis making him and our movement hated by everyone. We must be vigilant of people like him as they are one of the most dangerous threats to us. We need to remove this shill from his platform as well as others like him. We need to expose him for who he is, a shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/898766109523951616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Richard Spencer started the Alt Right you filthy Kekistani

He didn't start the alt-right. We did you leaf shill.

Come to the ANTIFA hate thread

Stop attention begging. Spencer is cancer and you know it.

He didn't create the alt right he created a blog named alt right then rented it out to other bloggers. He didn't create the ideas behind the alt right.

He just assumed leadership after the media portrayed him as such.

Most people don't even know who he is and he's poison besides the Nazi shit. He counter signals other white nationalist so that he can look smart and like the head honcho.

He's also been a part of the political system for a long time through family ties. Yes obviously not our guy but ya know le pure Nazi will just call me a cuck

Exactly. He is the leech who makes us look bad and takes all the credit, all while being paid by fake news.

Spencer is clearly controlled opp of some kind. His past is murky, and he rose to direct prominence to right after the election saying wild shit like "Heil Trump."

Honestly, I would be very suspicious of anyone who follows or supports him.

A real white nationalist who cares about winning doesnt air their dirty laundry in public, let alone virue signal. If you think Richard Spencer is a liability, take it up with people at the top of the movement or do something new yourself.

Appearing divided and weak is far more dangerous than image problems brought about by association with Nazis or the KKK. That being said, I expect in future alt-right public events, neo nazis and counter-productive personalities like David Duke shall not be invited. Not because we dislike these people or we wish to bury their ideas. But purely because their presence has become counter-productive, both to our aims, and theirs.

He didn't create the alt right he created a blog named alt right then rented it out to other bloggers. He didn't create the ideas behind the alt right.

He just assumed leadership after the media portrayed him as such.

Most people don't even know who he is and he's poison besides the Nazi shit. He counter signals other white nationalist so that he can look smart and like the head honcho.

He's also been a part of the political system for a long time through family ties. Yes obviously not our guy but ya know le pure Nazi will just call me a cuck

Yes but no one will listen and in the end either violence will fall through (civil war) or complete subjugation both get white people killed the same ones we are trying to save. Just so Spencer who is 39 and accomplished nothing in his life can larp like Hitler or some other leader like Mussolini.

The only way we can win is to desensitize the public to white nationalism, and that in itself is a marvel. So we NEVER must appear to be in association with the neo nazis or kkk. Until we can devise a plan to desensitize the public, we are fucked.

The whole idea of white ethno state is a utopian idea which is bad because you won't reach it without mass bloodshed . The same whites that people say they love they are willing to sacrifice for this utopia. Which won't fix most of the problems. White women are out of control families are being destroyed. Sort your life out and live with virtue and the word of Christ and speak the truth and you got yourself salvation of white people. But I'm a cuck according to le pure Nazi

DO NOT GIVE SERIOUS REPLIES TO 8CH LEFTYPOL TROLLS

DO NOT ENGAGE THEM IN DEBATE

COME TO THE NON-SHILL THREAD

You can't even sage correctly. Now fuck off shareblue

You won't need to desensitize the public. The left calling you a Nazi when you don't act or appear as one will be enough.

Hitler discusses this in Mein Kampf. He said that the people who have been around for a long time but haven't accomplished anything will definitely hinder the movement. David Duke is retrograde, even if his heart's in the right place, at least according to literally Hitler

It is a very risky business though, as even the slightest association can ruin us.
Out with the old, in with the new!

>Sup Forums
>the masses
wew lad.

We do need a libertarian movement with a pinch of neocon and authoritarianism. The kind that's inclusive of race without coddling degeneracy, ie niggers.

This.
Who created the term (((alt-right))), because I saw it in the media long before I ever saw it here. Which is pretty strange because Sup Forums was supposed to be the source of it.
Who the fuck is (((Richard Spencer))) before the (((alt-right))) and why did so many goys follow him when he installed himself as leader?
Why has he done literally nothing except throw a through memes around that only benefited the left/(((media)))?
Why is the whole thing completely falling apart now that he's being exposed?
Him being a Jew is just pure coincidence I'm sure.
Why do the (((media))) feel the need to give such prominence to a (((movement))) that's so poorly defined instead of any of the ones who've been around a lot longer and are much more easily defined?

The whole thing is such a blatant case of controlled opposition it isn't even funny.

All it took to create a week long news cycle of "hate and division" was a few swastika flags and a car accident. No the confederate statues are being lumped in with Nazis and the president is being called a Nazi sympathizer

he's a red herring.

"Your movement" is a joke.
There is no winning of hearts and minds with you people because you don't have them.

Thus proving you alt-cucks aren't really pro-White, you're just the new Conservative tea party.

It is not that we think niggers stealing our women and wanting the whites to cease to exist is a good thing, it's that we don't want to have people like him stopping our movement from gaining traction.

>it's that we don't want to have people like him stopping our movement from gaining traction.
You'll never gain traction by being a bunch of alt-cuck pussies that let the enemy dictate how you act and what you say.

Agreed. Just stay away from it even if it's true it's getting a man possibly thrown in prison in Christopher Cantwell and so many have lost there job and for what the movement is weaker and statues are falling

Alright then, stay stuck to this board for the rest of your miserable life and watch as the world turns to shit.

>Alright then, stay stuck to this board for the rest of your miserable life and watch as the world turns to shit.
Which is funny because I actually advocate real-world activism, not pointless protests and certainly not voting for zionists.

Richard Spencer has been a useful control opposition since Trumps election. No one ever heard of this faggot til the Atlantic made article about him.

Ethnic nationalism is the answer to nihilism its post nihilism

90% of the population will never take a word you say seriously with that gay flag, senpai. And the other 10% includes all of the Jews.

You saw what happened last week. America needs a white interest group and is willing to listen, but if you can't stop larping with the flag and the J word, you're going to remain movie villains.

He's the person the MSM picked to represent us

He comes across very well most of the time. I thought he was a larping tard at first but upon seeing longer interviews he's given it becomes obvious he isn't a maniac like MSM pretends.

Still as far as figureheads for whatever this movement is we can, and will do a lot better.

>90% of the population will never take a word you say seriously with that gay flag, senpai.
Who gives a fuck what the faggot normies think? We're not going for the faggot normies.

>And the other 10% includes all of the Jews.
What!?!?

>You saw what happened last week.
And yet they still screamed "Fascist ,racist, Nazi" at the conservatives today.

>America needs a white interest group and is willing to listen,
Wrong, we need a pro-White group that is willing to fight. Because you're not going to get elected.

>but if you can't stop larping with the flag and the J word,
You really are cuckservatives. You'd have us start lying and not name the Jew to avoid triggering normies.

> you're going to remain movie villains.
Who gives a fuck what the judeo media says? They'll like about and vilify you regardless.

We're talking about accelerating everything, but keeping the status quo.

Meh I think most cucks just plug their ears and take CNN as gospel and I think spencer can break that and turn a few ears because he has a funny/silly character.

>We're talking about accelerating everything, but not keeping the status quo.
fixed that for me

The honest truth about what ruined your movement...is your movement.

America has grown up and is now tired of your infantile cuck racism and nazi larping.

The adults in the room are now here

>we're not going not going for Normie's

The fuck? We have nothing like the numbers on our side to achieve anything yet. Who exactly are we aiming to reach? The already converted?

>I love the Jews and Israel!
>I love immigrants just as long as they're legal and vetted!
>I don't care what happens to the white race, just as long as my 401k is left alone!
>I'll vote for Republicans, no matter what!
>Dems are the real racists and Antifa are the real fascists!

This fuck the pr faggs.

>We have nothing like the numbers on our side to achieve anything yet.
We're not and should not be trying to "win the vote".

>Who exactly are we aiming to reach? The already converted?
People willing to fight for their race.

This

>The kind that's inclusive of race
No, you fucking idiot leftist. Go back to the_donald. Sup Forums is WN.

This. Exactly.

How will we stop the left if we don't have anyone on our side?

How's that been working out for the last 70 years?

Look at his Tweet regarding Kessler: twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/898766109523951616

Richard is throwing Kessler under the bus. He is shifting responsibility for the rally to Kessler. Kessler's account was breached by Weev the Jew.

Is this the behaviour of a leader? Spencer is a capricious, vindictive press hound. It's clear, or it should be, that he's effectively transforming himself into a Duke-like figure. He's a bumbling buffoon without any capacity for serious planning or political strategy.

alt-right doesn't exist, idiots

>How will we stop the left if we don't have anyone on our side?
The left isn't our primary concern.

We're not conservatives or republicans.

We need to remove the Jews.

We want people who are revolutionaries.

>How's that been working out for the last 70 years?
Because Conservatives and Republicans will surely save the White race. Right?

Your plan for accomplishing your goals. Spell it out. Without the people on your side it will be tough.

There just simply aren't nearly enough of them at the moment, sorry.

We're highly unlikely to win any sort of victory democratically in any western nation, I agree (although WN political parties will probably be important when it comes to building momentum and organising).

The average Joe halfheartedly buys into the multicultural narrative because they've been conditioned to do so. Support for it, as the saying goes, is a mile wide and an inch deep. We're not going to reach these people with swastikas and KKK hoods.

>Because Conservatives and Republicans will surely save the White race. Right?

No. Neither will Nazism.

>Shitskin delusion

Everyone saying the name "alt right" was planted is an absolute retard who fell for /leftypol/ shilling.

It originated because we were tired of the actual right. And created a white-only alternative that deals with stands up for the white race. Hence the name alt(ernative)-right. Everything we do on this board is to prop up this movement, we're not shitposting for fun anymore.

You saw us making the establishment shit it's pants 4 days ago. You could have gotten your shill argument "the alt right doesn't exist" before the rally but definitely not now.

We're done memeing. Now we're going to take it the streets. If you're a shitskin I invite you to fight us.

It speaks volumes that Twitter is banning almost all Alt Right accounts, and tons of regular normal right wing accounts now, while Richard Spencer's account is not only untouched but being actively pushed to the top in the search results.

Same on all his other social media accounts, the purge of right wing accounts we are seeing has compeletely spared him.

The mainstream media is actively promoting him and pushing a camera into his face constantly.

If this doesn't tell you he's a plant, there to make white advocacy movements looks as horrible as possible, then nothing will. Even his freaking face looks so punchable and unlikable.

>muh Spencer killed us
You cucks defeated yourselves with your stupid larping omegas on national TV
It's ogre, whites are finished

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

This. We're going to be radical as fuck and take the narrative back the way Jews did in the 60s.

Do you think the average 60's white male didn't think Jews were out of their minds when they forcefully pushed the "equality" agenda and immigration bills allowing non-whites immigration? Jews were bold and radical in the the 60s and they took over the narrative - the boomers ate it up.

Now we're going to shove our agenda down their throats our way. The alt-right is on the rise and it's the most relevant political movement in the world.

I'm sure you accomplished a lot politically.

>while Richard Spencer's account is not only untouched

SHILL detected. Richard Spencer's websites are being taken down and he was blacklisted from payment processors like Paypal. Twitter is not taking him down because he doesn't post radical shit or incite violence.

>Your plan for accomplishing your goals. Spell it out
We force the anti-Whites hand. We make them publically reveal their utter hatred for the White race. We want them calling all Whites Nazi's. we want them attacking all Whites as "racists."
Whites need to choose between being pro-White and being anti-White.

>There just simply aren't nearly enough of them at the moment, sorry.
Which is why we're still in the recruitment phase.

>We're highly unlikely to win any sort of victory democratically in any western nation, I agree
Then why are the alt-cucks even attempting to sway votes?

>The average Joe halfheartedly buys into the multicultural narrative because they've been conditioned to do so. Support for it, as the saying goes, is a mile wide and an inch deep. We're not going to reach these people with swastikas and KKK hoods.
And when the entire anti-White establishment calls all Whites racist nazis and wants to exterminate them, they'll side with their people.

>No. Neither will Nazism.
You don't get it. a race war is the only thing that will save Whites. Not voting. Not talking with those who want to destroy us.

Fucking stop samefag shill. No one cares.

He is worth like 200 million dollars so he comes from... somewhere...

>I'm sure you accomplished a lot politically.
Politics is Jew controlled. In order to be political you have to side with the Jew.

Anyone who didn't know he was a plant is willfully retarded.

>Whites need to choose between being pro-White and being anti-White.

This. Everything will change once we make normies think of themselves as "white" first and then Americans. All the change we want will follow naturally

If only we could do this to whites worldwide. The average white person has no racial consciousness or tribal loyalty

Neo-Nazis have been around for decades. It's clearly not an effective recruitment tactic.

More and more white people are becoming race aware than ever before and it's not because of people waving swastikas.

As for votes, politicians who raise our concerns in the public sphere can only be a good thing in terms of recruitment, even if we stand little chance of outvoting libtards and darkies

Get the fuck out mongoloid. Akkad's account not even got banned, it got IP banned. Same with other social liberal leftists, and yet Spencer is STILL on Twitter? Who are you trying to bullshit?

I hope you realise that if you think the alt-right crowd is for white identity, you will lose over 90% of the support.

It's about something bigger than that, I personally don't give a shit about white people but they are symbolic to western culture, that which we all try to preserve that the communists try to destroy

This guy right fucking here gets it Spencer needs to go

Anyone still following this retard - especially after Charlottesville, is a lost fool. He has been nothing but trouble. Ever since heilgate he has shit on proper nationalism. Hes radicalizing the youth and needs to be stopped.

Also, don't be misled into thinking that siding with the cuckservatives, that antifa will go away either, antifa will now call ALL people on the right NAZIS, we on the "alt-right" are still the grassroots, the white supremacists are the fringe.

Cuckservatives are complete idiots for thinking they will not get the same treatment now

I don't give a shit about radicalization when there is hundreds of videos of college students chanting 'We have nothing to lose but our chains' in the class.
Problem with Spencer is that he always manages to be both absolute cringelord and choose the worst possible optics. Tikky torches for god fucking sake?!
You want to tell me that there was a group of people who said 'Yeah that is a great idea' and nobody fucking stopped them?

It takes a lot of brains to buy a tiki torch, even more to light it.

>I hope you realise that if you think the alt-right crowd is for white identity, you will lose over 90% of the support.

Are you kidding me? Everyone who came to this rally was 100% behind the all-white agenda. They also came for Spencer.

We never needed you retarded shitskin