Name a worse way to get your news than a 24 hour news network. I'd like to know

Name a worse way to get your news than a 24 hour news network. I'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40930831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>setting yourself up this way despite making a valid point

news paper?

Infowars

Getting your news from places like breitbart, Sup Forums and infowars.

All but FOX are a joke.

But FOX is cucking up too since the old man died.

Browsing Sup Forums

Getting a newspaper once a month via pony express.

get informed through a free speech rally counter-protest.

it's like acid.. but gay.

Local news that regurgitates CNN/MSNBC talking points.

If you watch one of these channels for one hour you can get the information. If you keep it in all day you just hear them regurgitating the same shit endlessly

Standing on a street corner and shouting at strangers to tell you what's happening.

social media

What else am I supposed to watch? Infoshit or some other biased shit on the internet? They all suffer the same problems.

I disagree. Newspapers offer a once a day news cycle, which means that the majority of your articles were entirely written after all of the information was gathered.They also don't need to hype things up like Neo Nazi rallies.
FOX pulls the same bullshit as CNN, only while catering to a different audience.
I should have seen the Sup Forums/Infowars comments coming.

I'd just like to post this:
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40930831
An actual article that actually calls out antifa for what it is... and on BBC, of all places.

The 24 hour news cycle itself is damaging, and these types of networks offer the worst kind. News wasn't so polarizing back when you only got your news from the morning paper and the nightly news program.

This right here.

Commie toilet rags

Alex Jones circlejerk wars

reddit

Try OAN