The new civil rights movement, no service for whites or right wingers

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/mr-bartleys-gourmet-burgers-cambridge
hooktube.com/watch?v=53fgwct_ruw
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How they do know you're a Nazi?

White Rosa Parks when?
I'm thinking an Alt-Right girl bleeding out in the street because she's denied emergency aid.

So they want less money?

if you're white and dont look like a total piece of shit

Do they have pics of the "Nazis?" Or do they just randomly discriminate?

No service to right-wingers.

BUT MUH FREE MARKET.

It's ironic when the free market decides it doesn't need you.

eye color

So this is okay, but when a Christian baker won't bake a cake for a gay couple they all go apeshit on him???

Wooooah

This apparently isnt their first act of complete faggotry

Why hasn't this place been bricked?

>less war
>America
a small business should know that you've gots to move inventory

They're bricking themselves in terms of the low customer rate and awful reviews. Let them kill themselves, they don't need our help.

W-woah.......... Powerful................

there are less self-proclaimed Nazis and "white supremacists" in the US than most people think. this is just a publicity stunt to get more people through the door.

never think a business gives a fuck about anything but money

won't get played on the air except on local news

I buzz my hair, guess I'm not allowed to give them money

how many Nazis you think are in america? get real they aren't losing any business at all

Just says Nazis. White people could still go.

No service to blacks.

This free market doesn't need you.

You're white.

i can guarantee this cunt was livid about the baker who refused to bake a cake for the faggots though. these mentally ill sick fucks can't see their own staggering hypocrisy

>bans racist ideology
>retaliated by banning entire race
This is why it says no Nazism.

Sexuality is a protected class under Colorado law. Political beliefs are not a protected class under Massachusetts law.

>get real goym they aren't losing any business at all, jewish customers are the biggest market

>Cuz

yelp.com/biz/mr-bartleys-gourmet-burgers-cambridge

3.5 STARS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then get businesses to put up signs "No BLM welcome here" and "No La Raza" welcome here. Play their same game. Would "No God's Chosen people welcome here because we believe we are all God's children" work?

"there would be FEWER" wars

Holy fucking shit, if you are over the age of 6 and you don't know the difference between "less" and "fewer", go fuck yourself with a grammar textbook.

I really really really hope it doesn't get vandalized.

White people are not nazis
Why does pol think white=nazis
You are practically reaffirming the beliefs that whites are Nazis.

Get out of my country you fucking subhuman parasite

lol this place is a disaster

B-but the grocery store told me it's 15 items or less. Hahahaha Americans

come on leaf, you know the narrative:
white people=nazi

THEIR FOOD LOOKS GOOD AS FUCK THOUGH

too edgy. someone in the area should make a "No Whites Allowed" sign for it though

Nazis arent proponents of free markets you absolute retard

sad these bastards are just using this as a way to increase their bank accounts disgusting

Someone with a Yelp account should troll them.

> "They refused to serve me because they thought I was a Nazi. I tried to explain my Star of David necklace was NOT a swastika. The lady called me a liar and she recognized the symbol from a WW2 documentary. 1/5. Very antisemetic."

Does that come with a side of HIV

You have to admit, this timeline is absolutely delectable. Some times I just want to shake a boomers hand.

yeah, because it is all old White guys out there right now violently beating up republicans and tearing down statues. Idiots.

>that burger
>A FUCKING PICKLE ON THE PLATE
>TOUCHING MY FUCKING FRIES
kill it with fire

Doesn't matter, free market remember?

this looks like someone vomited into a bun

I smell a discrimination lawsuit incoming.

Let's put these faggots out of business.

This is the correct approach

Pickles are supposed to be a palette cleanser, they were never meant to go inside the burger.

This is the young man who organized the rally. He has nothing to do with racist or extremist shit

hooktube.com/watch?v=53fgwct_ruw

Sit-ins when?

My thoughts exactly

>be alt-right
>hide that you are a nazi
>get a burger
Savage!

>less wars
shouldn't it be "fewer wars"? or "less war" (singular)?

They were never meant to be on the plate at all, regardless of location
they taste like shit, smell like shit, and their juice gets all over fucking everything, ruining everything it touches. They are the niggers of food.

>#noburgersforyou
Making a play on words from Seinfeld's soup Nazi.
>no soup for you!
I think Antifa should be alerted to the fact they have a burger NAZI operating in their town.

>implying alt-right is anything but e-celebs and media hypostasization

>don't give us money!

ok.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, at least they don't skimp on the fries.

Thats fine, Ill just go to Wendys

>implying

That one is for you user:
>be a nazi
>hide it
>get a burger
Masterrace!

They copied guy fieris bacon mac n cheese burger but they ruined it.

I want to eat there then larp as a nazi as the check comes and see what they do.

I won't because I'm not retarded, but fuck I want to.

But doesn't congress decide whether we're going to war or not? The average grunt in the military has no say one way or the other....

I'm sure the frail leftists in antifa will be breaking the doors down to order gluten free vegan burgies at this place...

Thats not how you win, you have to isolate the restuarant and remove it. When you just give up and go somewhere else, commies win

>go there
>eat
>pay
>"btw I'm a Nazi, thanks for the food"
>leave

next memebattle has been scheduled
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

Shit like this worries me.

If somebody asked me about politics or something when I was trying to just go eat, I wouldn't even be able to respond, just responding would be accepting them challenging me when I a trying to go eat.

I don't know how to explain it, I have this sort've super stubborn mental block in my brain and when it comes into play, nothing good will ever happen.

I've managed to stay out of the pen for 20 years now, but I would burn a place to the ground the very same night if I was asked to qualify myself to go eat, no matter what the point of view was actually about.

If I didn't just spaz out on the spot and start slicing or smashing.

And unlike when I was young, everything will be caught on camera this time around.

I just wish people would leave each other alone in public, nobody should be trying to make people kiss rings or bow down to anything, some people just fucking won't or can't. One day it's going to be my turn, and I legitimately don't know if I can stop my brain from freezing up and reverting to war mode.
I do try to keep an appearance that wards such bs away. A fellow con for example isn't going to bother me unless I actually do something to them first. But the very sheltered have no concept of the fact that everything that they think keeps them safe is just an illusion and is based upon mutual participation.

>nazis are a race
You're a fucking retard

no u

Craniometry

I'm so glad i live in a white, right wing area.

kys faggot

Seriously. Why does pol equate all white people with nazis. Isnt that a bit fucked up?

This
Gotta go in 30 strong
Not 5 fat faggot larpers

They ask you point at a dot painted on the ceiling and how fast you get your arm up determines your Nazi power level

>order bacon burger
>extra bbq sauce
>pay
>receive food
>throw right arm up and shout SIEG HEIL as you goosestep out the door with your food
wow sure showed me

what a decent looking Sysco patty

you only have larpers you retard

It says no service for Nazis you dumb nigger.

Nazis are the master race.

Just being a straight, cis, able bodied, christian white male automatically makes you a nazi, don't you know?

Yet it's totally okay when a baker is forced by the state to bake a cake for a bunch of faggots?
Double standards much, faggot?

just light that place on fire

Is that fucking macaroni and cheese in a burger ?

What are they doing.

fewer*

thats fine let them do that. it just means there will be no stigma when NAzi's have their own bars and restaurants. segregation by ideology is true progressiveness.

I think fascists are disgusting, however i'll be dammed if i ever saw a a girl bleeding out and didn't run to help her.

I've sworn a fucking oath to treat anyone no matter who they are and that includes fascists, libtards, commies and jews.

I hope if anyone decides to go there they first larp as a lefty so they don't fuck with your food....that being said, they probably don't follow any health code protocols and you'll get sick eating that trash.

fuck them.

kind a weird. at the left rally it's always 40% white women. 20% blacks both sex. 20% asian 10% ethnic other LGBT etc. 10% white males.

That was under state laws. A state can regulate commerce within itself.

The larger question being does the 1st amendment triumph over that, and the answer is most likely not however the Supreme Court is yet to weight in on that.

Mac and cheeseburgers are common now. The real issue is that they were too retarded to realize you need to use a thickener and make a second patty out of the mac. They just slopped it on their like savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
look at how fucking angry this bitch is. left rally = pure unadulterated hatred. that's literally what it is...it's just visceral hate towards white males, masquerading as peace/love/unity.

>don't be invited
>come anyway
Savage!

Yup, virtue signaling at its finest.

>guy fieri mac n cheese burger from guys in nyc
now thats some good shit

>Equating whites and right wingers with nazis
Lol.

>Burger Cottage
the fuck kind of cuck calls it a fucking cottage

This is why we need no state, they're forced us to do what they like and what we don't like.
Fucking statists.

Who is "Mr. B"?