Ask an EX-ANTIFA member who became "woke" anything

I used to be a part of the Scandinavian ANTIFA scene, i used to play gigs/dj jobs for them and used to beat up "white supremecist" while drunk asf at demonstrations "I'M ASHAMED I EVER TOUCHED MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN".
>I became WOKE when i moved out to my cousin on the country side
>lived in inner city entire life
>In my first class there were 21 students, 4 danish students, 3 girls with hijab, rest was immigrants
>got thrown out in sixth grade for figthing "broke a nose and 2 teeth on this albanian fuckface"
>i joined antifa at age 13 because they gave me and my freinds oppertunity to drink and fuck girls "you know they are against age restrictions in all forms"
>Left because of internal beef over censorchip on the music we played

I figured some of you would like to know more about it, so here i am

>inb4 faggot, yep sure i was!

Sker der illegalt shit i solidaritets huset?

Ved ikke med svenske ungdomshus, men det danske ungdomshus laver "kælder ture" med alle der sætter sig imod dem til deres fester!
- min ven fik kæde i hovedet fordi han kaldte en vagt "Bosse" aka faggot.

har set folk blive trampet af 20 mennesker fordi de har taget coke derinde

har fået peber af en sort lebbe fordi jeg spillede en wiz khalifa sang der blev sagt nigger i

were the girls cute?

No Nigga, du er Konge av sorgen og dod riket, ikke forskjellet for alltid, hva faen!!?
Anyways my nigga, it's a lifestyle. I was a punk rock dude in my teens, a lot of anarchist in the scene. Everybody just wants to belong. Thankfully, I didn't get pozzed N sheeeeeeeiit, muhfuckah. I can almost go commie, if it weren't for tankieass 'New Class/Red bourgeois' niggas. Damn cuh, it will all end tho. This LARPing meme on all sides is funny.
Our saviour....
WEAPONIZED NANOTECH CULLING

some are cute - some are fucking horrible stinking land whales

were you the user who started a thread here few months back?

lost my virginity to a 19 y/o in the youth house when i was 14
nope i have actually never been to /pol b4, i normally use Sup Forums for /gif to fap

is that swedish? it's not that easy to understand hah! exactly all i wanted was a crowd that liked my shit, but due to censorship and so on i ended up hating pretty much everything about that type of crowd!

How does Antifa feel about sending their people to fight in other countries to support designated terrorist organizations? Have you ever heard of any material or personnel support being given to leftist organization such as PKK, Indian communists, or other groups which are illegal to give any kind of support to?

In my experience, leftists view it as a badge of honor to fight overseas for these organizations. It is highly illegal and can easily get them put in prison for many, many years.

They respect you if you fight - they basicly dont use old tactics of grass root organisations, they dont do that shit no more - I KNOW PEOPLE who used to be hooligans that joined ANTIFA for the sole porpus of fighting.

what was the average age of members? antifa seems like a cool thing to do when you are a shitty teenager but i bet most outgrow such lunatic behavior.

>The girls are the organisers and the boys are the scare-tactic-people
>In denmark the normal image of fat commies who cant do shit is wrong, they are organized fighters like hooligans and they beat people simply for disagreeing with them.

right so, few questions
Are you a leftist, and if not why post under that flag?
your OP doesn't make you sound very political, sounds like you were just joined up to party, is that common?
what is the best way to disrupt/redpill lukewarm antifa members?
thoughts on the rapefugee crisis?

between 13-25, all the people that are older than 25 are the really ideological ones - they decide who gets beat, who gets banned, where they will demonstrate - meanwhile the majority of the younger crowd just show up to get drunk, listen to music and for the most part "fight the nazi scum"

Reported you to a federal tips page. Don't admit crimes online dumbass

I used to be a leftist and i became that because of antifa, i was very young when i joined "and yes most people that join at this age basicly do it to party" but they get influenced by the older crowd and they soon understand the only way to be a part of it is to adopt the ideology!

Have you seen the movie "die welle" or "the wave" ?

I barely now Norwegian (not even tho) because of muh black metal.
>Sverige er riket på elsker av svart, dritt hud innvandrere
A lot of antifa have shows or sponsored like events for muh feels. EVERY COMMIE OR ANARCHIST I'VE ARE NOT IMPRESSIVE JOB/SKILLED WISE! EVER!
SEIZE MY CUM OF PRODUCTION!!!
t.33/retired trucker/current part-time cashier of my own (part-owner) liquor store

sup mate! i never really got into a good fight, but most of the people i ended up getting beat up by were alt right people who also were there solely to fight

Go back to school kid. This aint a place for 13yo

also does not matter, most hooligans who fight never get convicted because nobody presses charges - it's kinda of the same with this

MY ID NAME!!!
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>tfw drinking while working in your own store

nope have never seen!
wuddup boi, i'm 23 but sure

>black

i post under this flag because anarchism is the way the world should shine through.

Whats wrong with HMnd?

Black as in black metal? Or black as in 'my nigga'? I is HuWhite hick in KY.

>cunt
The first four letters, hungry man.

I you thought i was 13 because of my spelling, remember not everyone learns it as their first language
Black metal my dude!

>>Left because of internal beef over censorchip on the music we played
I would like to hear more about this, what type of music did they object to and why?

fix your detector

>They call themselves antifacists but one of the main principles in facism is censorship on all negativity towards the entitys goal!
Every single word you can think of that offends people they will force you to take out of your lyrics or else they will cut the power to your stage

If you speak wrong words they will call you out and force you to speak different
>list of word examples: fag, pussy, retard, cow, everything like that

>imagne being a DJ at a party, and everytime a offensive word is about to be said you have to clip the music off - it sounds horrible and nobody should have to do that! yes i've had major struggles in my life kek

The best way to disrupt someones beliefs is to show them the reality! the statistics! eventually that was what turned me over..
>mass immigration in any way, shape or form will lead to a demise of the original civilisation