Is Russia the most based country in the world ?

> Strongly Orthodox Christian
> Most beautiful women
> Masculine
> Putin
> Strongly Antisemitic !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
google.com/search?q=alexandre schiffer by iberico alex&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjny9287uPVAhVU0GMKHXMkD7gQ_AUICigB&biw=1515&bih=698#imgrc=7w9HGJf5dutIBM:
pastebin.com/chtax1au
youtube.com/watch?v=HXwMYo2R66w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally invented communism and was atheist state and to this day is barerly orthodox

>Most beautiful women
But at price of man looking stupid with big heads and baby faces. Anglo women are by far superior

>Masculine
Kek more like ultra skinny and unfed

>Putin
The anti white guy who hates west and said Orhodox is closet to Islam then to catholicism?

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

Found the kike.

Russia is a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

the only based European countries are the ones east of Germany, south of Finland, west of Russia and North of greece, although many of the women in those countries jump on black or rich dick as soon as they sense one

>2 diametrically opposed flavors of retarded shill clash on the battlefield of Sup Forums
Or maybe Russia is just a country with its strengths and weaknesses born of its unique historical circumstances?
M8 go outside or something, neither of you know shit about Russia and both of you have radically selective optics.
Ocтaвьтe нac в пoкoe блять.

w2c that jacket?

kys for using that flag

At least we still can nuke them all.

White?

Why is there always one of you faggots in every single thread. Kill yourself

>more muslims than anywhere else in europa

Are you insecure about your own nationality or something? Is that why you need to hide behind a meme flag?

>Literally invented communism
Should I even bother. Very quickly:

Communism is an cult ideology born of Jew-pathological-secularism. Communism is a way of taking over nations by converting gentiles to be slaves of Jew. NWO/Rothschilds funded the communist/Bolshevik take over of Russia under this Jewish ideology, which killed tens of millions of Russians while enriching the Jewish leadership. Communism continues to this day for the same purpose: brainwashing and cucking retards into a one world government (NWO) where non-Jews serve Jews for the most anti-human tyrannical system on earth to unfold. All communist organizations to this day are ultimately funded by NWO-Zionists.

whos got info on the jacket tho

>literally invented communism
False
>anglo women are superior
Kys you retarded faggot, the fact that you like women with an inbred nose doesn't make them hot
Try harder kike shit

>Orthodox Christian

Muslim tier shit.

moare

Wow, what a fucking shithole

Tumblerits collect this shit. I use it to discover music videos occasionally, that's how i know.

also, subreddit ANormalDayInRussia

>Strongly Antisemitic
wrong. you should look into putin and his statements about jews and israel

google.com/search?q=alexandre schiffer by iberico alex&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjny9287uPVAhVU0GMKHXMkD7gQ_AUICigB&biw=1515&bih=698#imgrc=7w9HGJf5dutIBM:

nvm the jacket looks like trash if its unzipped

absolute classic

>Literally invented communism and was atheist state and to this day is barerly orthodox

Did not invent communism. They had a small minority of (((Bolsheviks))) institute Communism on them.

Read some history then spout. David Duke has a PhD in history. Start with him.

thanks bro

Holy fuck where do i go to buy that coat?

3 million Russians literally fought for communism

Okay, here we go.
>Strongly Orthodox Christian
Religion often kills brain in this country.
>Most beautiful women
Sluts
>Masculine
?
>Putin
Old imperialistic dickhead who is robbing his own country
>Strongly Antisemitic !
That's right.

Marx was a Prussian.

See

With all it's drawbacks, Russia is currently the most based (white) country in the world.

t. Kike

Stop calling your women «sluts» you cuck !

One man does not install communism by himselff on nation of 100 million or whatever. See

>Putin
>Based

Russia is so obviously controlled by a cabal of oligarchs it's not even funny. Just lol if you think a random KGB agent is capable of running a country by himself as a quasi-dictator. Putin is a puppet.

>tfw no russian gf

>Strongly Antisemitic

You are a propaganda-fed moron. Putin is the head of a Jewish clan of looters.

There is no easily digestible meme for you to vapidly absorb, knowledge takes time and effort. Here is where you can get a start, if you actually care about reality and confronting the jewish question.

pastebin.com/chtax1au

Oh belive me. There will be much more people fighting for communist USA then 3mln...
But it doesn't mean burgers support communism. It's just that there is always couple % of retards in every society.

Why are male Russians so ugly though?

Putin controls his oligarch and culls them if they step out of line. See notable kike examples as Berezovskiy, Polonskiy, Khodorkovskiy etc etc
Whoa a picture at the Jerusalem wall surely proves he's a kike!

They arent though. A lot of Ruskies are pretty hot

Vodka. It is making miracles through the generations.
But don't worry, they are dying in prisons or from hard drinking.

To not attract fags, the fuck is this stupid question?

No cherry picking at all those images
lmao

I mean these guys

>Stuck 20 years behind the West
>1 out of 4 people is an alcoholic
>Diminishing population despite huge land tracts
>Racially and culturally diverse due to the aforementioned
>Insane corruption
>Shit weather

h

how to judge country

>am I willing to move there?

Based Russia! xDDDD

They had no choice. And that's what communism is fucking DESIGNED TO DO: convert gentiles to be slaves. You stupid (((deus vult transparent retard))).

So tough and virile! I wanna be just like them when I grow up!

Putin so strong, which is so cool! Not like the libshit pussies at my school!

Based Russians are like soooooo manly and tough, which is all that matters! Oh and white! So based! xDDD

>worshipping a kike on a stick
>strongly antisemitic

This.

Is that his son in law?

Those are Central Asian muslims, not your literal niggers.

Engels was, Burger "intellectual".

Best post, based Ivan.

Blatant lie. 80% here is christian at name only at best. You would be lucky if you find even one person who is able to name more than 5 commandments. Church attendance rate is also among the lowest in the world.
>Putin
Putin is a cuck who imports millions of third worlders. We have the highest population of illegals (only behind the US). Oh, and dare you say anything about it — there is a hate speech law just for you, buddy!

And also this

>1 out of 4 people is a drug addict
>Diminishing white population despite huge land tracts
>Racially and culturally diverse due to the aforementioned
>Political correctness
>Shit weather
You are literally a richer version of Russia with more spics and niggers.

Nope.
> Most beautiful women
Yep.
> Masculine
Kind of.
> Masculine
> Putin
Corrupted cuck.
> Strongly Antisemitic
Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXwMYo2R66w

If "based" means poor as fuck, fucking cold, with people addicted to various illegal substances and largely irrelevant, then yes. They are the most based country in the world.

,400,000 White Russians
Holy hell I knew these guys were drunks but Jesus

(((P00tin))) the Jew loving manlet who robbed his own country.

Bullshit. Russia is still run by Jews.