THEY GOT TAY

>"Following review by our community standards office we have determined that Miss Swift's account violates our terms of service and removed her account"
>all her accounts are gone

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/taylorswift/?hl=en
archive.is/mQMwb
msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/taylor-swift-shocks-fans-by-deleting-all-posts-from-her-twitter-instagram-and-facebook-accounts/ar-AAqjzpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's still got her Sup Forums account

Fuck that ugly cunt

Sauce me up

instagram.com/taylorswift/?hl=en

Because record labels contracts included access to the social media accounts they can't actually be removed until 2024, but use of the account is now a violation of the terms of service

Who gives a shit?

>saturn
what did she mean by this

What'd she do?

LOL what the fuck did she do? I know she it's no surprise that she visits this shit hole from time to time did she finally just snap?

But why?

Also, fuck this lady. She got an innocent man fired and is now lying under oath. Hope she goes the way of Kesha

Fuck your 'viral' marketing. Sage.

Gay. She just deleted all her accounts. I thought she said raycis shit siding with trump or something.

archive.is/mQMwb
msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/taylor-swift-shocks-fans-by-deleting-all-posts-from-her-twitter-instagram-and-facebook-accounts/ar-AAqjzpY

>Taylor Swift has left fans in shock after wiping her social media pages and website completely clean.
>The US pop star began deleting content on Friday and left her Twitter and Instagram accounts blank, while her Facebook page now has no posts after 2015.
>The bizarre move has left supporters of the singer confused and desperate for answers.

COOL SOURCE, FAGGOT, KILL YOURSELF.

Sounds like she snapped and wants nothing to do with the media let alone anyone originally associated with her she recently met a new guy and has been putting a lot of effort in everyone leaving him and her alone I wouldn't doubt if that has something to do with this and the fact that right after she started doing this she started suing the shit out of this one DJ who groped her ass during a photoshoot. Poor Tay I feel bad for her. Good on her getting away from the super kikes.

She could also be getting a bunch of shit from people on social media because of the trial she was just in.

Serves her right, she trusted the jew

Also, she's a degenerate whore

That picture was damning

>AYO DAT KEED BE SUKIN DIK

She's promoting her latest album drop and generating publicity/marketing buzz.

You guys fall into the jew music industry traps every time.

Bingo. I mean after any trial a celebrity should step off social media desu

what the hell happened?

NO TAY TAY!!

if that picture is damning you cannot fault anyone for hoverhanding, ever

Possibly but she was actually dropped from being counter sued by the other guy her mom and the record label she was signed to at the time is dealing with the legal action. Tay is still suing him though she's just not responsible for him losing his job and whatever else is happening to him.

Only stormfags like her,no loss.

Hello TayTay.

Why the fuck did you print the HTML of a tumblr page.

Because he's a massive faggot

Hey Taylor, post feet.

She said in a few inrerviews she wants a shit ton of kids and her clock is ticking now
Probably wants to focus on that and nothing else

>TFW There's nothing you posted on social media that can be shopped into a neonazi meme

She did NOTHING.
>Her new album is comming soon!
She is just trying to promote a new album that is not yet announced. Her last album was released in 2014, and she was staying out of the spotlight recently.