Ask Us Anything

im an antifa resistance fighter. the nazis are taking over america. we have a fascists supporter in the white house. we must #resist

were fighting against fascists taking this country away from us.

we will resist.

we will not stop.

we will make sure every child has equal opportunity.

ASK US ANYTHING

LIVE RESPONSES FROM BOSTON FREEDOM ANTIFA MARCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnW5EjwtE2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U r gay haha

WE DO NOT PERMIT HATRED INSIDE OF OUR MOVEMENT. WE ONLY PERMIT LOVE AND PEACE. NO VIOLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED. CISNONFLUIDITY IS CONSIDERED A CRIME.

What are your favorite weapons?

I beat the shit out of my Communist neighbor when I was a teen.

Fascism shall reign supreme, for it is the truth.

IF YOU ARE SILENT YOU ARE COMPLICIT.

HOMOPHOBIA IS NOT AN INSULT.

ARE YOU COMPLICIT??

Of course

What are your favorite weapons?

We know who you are.

when we have the 2018 Bash the Fash wave and turn Congress blue we will destroy all weapons including the military. there should be NO WEAPONS ON EARTH. WEAPONS ARE WAR.

>the nazis are taking over america.
Yes, bitch. We are. And we will hunt every last one of you down.

How do you explain the fact that the entirety of the elite ( media, NGO, etc. ) is in alliance with you ? Doesn't that run against the class struggle narrative ?

Do you realize that the power dynamic playing out is a high (anglo-jewish elite) + low ( you guys + minorities ) alliance attacking the middle class you purportedly want to revive ?

You've become a tool of the elite to deconstruct the center.

You can't be a resistance if you're on the side of the majority. You're more like Vichy France.

We are the Resistance. We are resisting fascism.You are complicit. Your DRUMPFT is failing.

Lol tuck off larper

are the gay commie orgies off the chain?

British traitors fought against America in the 1677 war of independence. Your kind is unwelcome here.

faggot

on your knees and slob my knob now

Fuck drumpf

cisgendered non fluid asymmetric genderity is UNWELCOME. WE WILL BASH THE FASH.

~Fred

Fuck KKK
Fuck capitalism

why are you displaying the nazi flag? do you understand that it is a symbol of hatred? so many jews died due to their hatred. do you want to be a fash, or a resistance fighter? Say yaaaaaaas, queen and join us.

lol fuck off kike

Fuck AmeriKKKA founded on slavery and racism.

All the doxxing and information about arrested ANTIFA members has shown, in quite literally every case, that you guys are wealthy, white and have titled positions. Kinda works against the "Poor oppressed working class VS evil rich corporate fascists" meme you keep pushing, doesn't it?

nothing wrong with homosexual genderfluidity. completely normal in nature. as long as you are race tolerant.

so simple minded you'll make it too easy to break you into a good submissive pet

Tell me about illegal immigration. What's your stance?

please educate yourself on drumpft

Wouldn't it be ironic if, say, the Nazis were taking over America, but not the way you thought? Okay, okay, it's a little difficult for you to take, but think about it like this, "What if (((you))) were the Nazis?"
>but muh communist symbol

litrally kill yourself

no such thing as illegal. in a perfect non fascist society all humans are equal. hence nothing can be illegal as long as you dont turn to fascism.

likewise immigration is a mansplained topic. no true american believes in immigration every existing.

Hitler is a symbol of peace love and world disarmament filthy oppressor, fuck KKK FUCK RACIST USA!!!

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

this discussion is over. you used white male privilege and started mansplaining... SLAY!!!!

are you a member of antifa? for a small fee of $50/month you can become an official chartered member

The mainstream media is catching on. I mean, nazis have always been unpopular, so Charlottesville was completely irrelevant for our side.
However, it exposed antifa as violent monsters, which was helped along by Trump coining the term alt-left. The media has glossed over your violent terrorist organizations, but no longer. I give it a few months at most, before you're completely thrown under the bus.

lol this is such low level larping its cringeworthy

I think youre a nazi. you cant fool me you fascist.

Do you actually charge welfare niggers 50 dollars a month?

>claims to be anti-fascist
>acts like fascists

niggerquestionsmarks.jpg

>the nazis are taking over america
What kind of mental illness would you need to have to genuinely believe this?

nice larp