Anyone here have any stories of dating/having sex with an SJW Feminist?

Anyone here have any stories of dating/having sex with an SJW Feminist?

Let me cut this thread a little shorter;

Anyone here have any stories of dating/having sex?

Let me cute this thread a littler shorter;

Does this thread have anything to do with politics?

I've slept with more women than you desu

I saw boobs on the internet once.

Savage merchant.

That's a very loose definition of fleshlights

i was sleeping with your typical early 20s white sjw

she was ok to be around if you didn't talk politics / world views. she got drunk one night and told me she had slept with around 80 guys in college. kinda grossed me so I stopped sleeping with her. last time i checked on goybook she is engaged to this dude.

sometimes i wonder if he knows her past. o well

No. Let me cut it even shorter. Sage.

You can't really say that unless you know how many women he has slept with or unless you're the world record holder for sleeping with women.

Let's cut it even shorter.
What are some good tactics for dealing with STDs?

Yeah i had a fling with 19 year old feminist art student when I was 29.

I told her that women secretly enjoy being raped and she dumped me shortly thereafter.

Shit was cash but chilling at her mom's house was wierd.

Having said that I lived in Sweden for two years so I'd guess at least half the girls I boned were SJW to some degree...

I dated a girl in HS 3 years ago and she mocked SJWs at the time for being pussies, and now she is a full blown one.

I've managed to have polite yet heated debates with blue haired feminazis at parties and such.

The "hate fucking" sex is great. Then we never speak again.

yep. she had a rape fetish.

Not me,shlomo.

Dates one for 2.5 years.

We started dating in high school, we went to college and she got even worse, so we broke up. She left me because she couldn't take me to hang out with her SJW friends because I would always say something "problematic" and it'd be embarrassing for her. So she essentially had to choose between me and her new friends.

why were you at her moms house?

I'm at 108 p to v and probably like 30-40 handies/finger bangs/blowies on top of that.

If you haven't fucked at least 30 you're not a real man and should kys

Being molested by your drunk mom doesn't count

I dated this stoner chick for a few months and managed to kinda redpill her. She reverted to full on SJW as soon as we broke up.

Cuz she was 18 or 19 and still lived at home

This

>Has sex with more than his singular wife.
Pathetic

yes, she was a lazy low hygiene piece of shit so it didn't last more than a month

A valid opinion

No, all the men I dated have been ultra conservative. Then I married one. And we lived happily ever after. Seriously.

unfortunately, yes
I have a couple of masochistic tendencies (degenerate I know)
it's usually pretty easy to get them raging at you in bed

Perhaps you should let him know...

>He genuinely believes he's celibate by choice

>Fucking israeli's have Australia level bantz some times and I love it

>leaf
>degenerate slut

Surprise, surprise

I had sex with a short-haired tumblr-tier girl with nipple piercings. She asked me to choke fuck her, throat fuck her, and she called me "daddy." I assume they're all like that.

>Let me cut this thread a little shorter
That's what rabbi said before brit milah.

Good on you fellow femanon.

I hope you convinced your friends of the same.

SJWs are much hotter than conservatives. This is my yaas queen, I dare you to find someone more beautiful

I actually fucked and came inside of Anita Sarkeesian. She really is a slut, especially when she was in college with me. I would hang around the women's studies department and would find the most desperate ones to fuck when I was bored.

Are you calling me low class?!

I'm a guy. So replace "slut" with "alpha male Chad" and you sum it up. Stay jealous, beta.

Thanks. Friend.
My 3 children say otherwise. Degenerate filth.

i dated a canadian girl for 5 months. When i met her she was BLM supporter and a bernie bitch. After a few months she was "muh fascism" but at the same time she was a mixed race hispanic lul. I don't know she was too stupid for me even though relatively hot. I want someone who isn't objectively a fool. Also her family was cancer. It's okay now I have a euro waifu

I know you identify as male, and you probably have male genitalia.

You're still a degenerate slut.

ew

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

Dated sjw English professor for a couple years. Good sex. Smart conversation. But she was really into inventing drama.

Kinda miss her but it's probably for the best since her sjw shit was full retard at times.

savage as fuck

fuck off

>BRAAaaAAAAAA- *BOOM* *SICZ-SICZ* -APPPPPPPPPPPP

>have social media account under alias to troll/debate people in politics in kikebook groups
>one 40 something milf with huge tits always takes the bait
>former liberal arts professor (sopposedly)
>wrong about everything but has educated opinions enough to debate properly
>post some reply to somebody joking about having not been with a man in years
>I jokingly reply with "something something I'd knock the dust off of it" trying to offend her
>she sends me her address and says be there at 9
>whynot.jpg
>go to her house, debate politics while drinking wine
>fuck her brains out, pass out, wake up and fuck again
>act like we're friends now
>ignore her for days until she keeps sending text calling me a chovanistic, Misogynist piece of shit
>block her # and delete throwaway account
Good times.

Lots, i usually date chicks into anime and 99% of them are feminist/sjw.

You just treat them like any other girl, you listen to them talk about their crap and tell them you are ok with them thinking what they think and you still find them cute or whatever crap you can come up with. If they react positively to you thinking they are cute then they are normal girls and you can date them safely, otherwise you dump her and go for the next one.

I'm going to go spam gore in your thread as punishment for being the type of faggot that cross-posts. This is a shit thread, but you're a faggot

Just when I was starting to reeeeeally get into Miley's dirty fucking slut look, she changed her style back to a similar one to her Hannah Montana days. Why does this have to happen to me, bros?

Missionary position for the sole purpose or recreation. I like it.

What do you mean stories? I've dated a couple. We don't anymore. Stop trying to find the drama in everything, fairy.

fpbp
based orthodox jews

Nope. And if I did, it would start with "I gave her a fake name," and it would end with "...and then I skipped town." You don't stick your dick in crazy, user, unless you have an escape plan.

Met an emo qt and thought she was kinda cool. Got her number and she was sending me dirty snapchats n shit so I thought I was gonna get my dinky stinky. We meet at a hipster bar, the ones with 10,000 different brews. I order a random one with a centaur chick with her boobs hanging out on the bottle. She says "look, just another example of sexualizing women and objectifying the feminine essence to reinforce consumerism in the corrupt capitalist system." After that I felt like I could smell her vagina so I had to bounce.

>Lots, i usually date chicks into anime and 99% of them are feminist/sjw.

are you dumb?

She took a shower and was like "This is way better."

shut up!

Why? I like watching my chinese cartoons next to a cute girl who is actually enjoying it instead of pretending to enjoy it.

No, but a girl huged me once

cancer indeed

does fucking a woman who is too oblivious to form an original thought count? Like, she was always fed a lefty narrative and accepted it, but it's not her fault, she just smiled and nodded and parroted occasionally.
i don't think it counts, actually. she was more of a top-tier fleshlight than an actual sexual partner

I want to date chetas from catholic colleges.

If you are not having an affair with a married woman, then you *are* having sex with a SJW/feminist. All single women, by default, are feminist/SJW. That is what makes them sexually active and available.

If you deem her wife material, it is part of your job to dominate here and turn her conservative so she can bare your children.

All these whores secretly think HRC is their superhero and secretly loathe Trump. You have to beat that out of her if she's more than a pump n' dump.

Trump won because of married women who were properly brought to heel by their husbands.

FUCK THE GODDAMN VAGINA CIS-SEXIST.

I don't need confirmation from an internet manwhore that my desire to keep my gonads free of herpes is voluntary, i know it because I've had several opportunities for casual sex that I rejected. Virgin shaming only works on autistic recluses, you stupid degenerate

Met a Blue haired "la feminista" when I went to Prague, best sex I've ever had. I was 22 and she was 34 and from (((Argentina)))

We fucked everyday I was there, when it was time to part ways we tried to stay connect on FB. That's when the trouble started and now we no longer talk to each other for very obvious reasons. She's a massive multikult shill, but was the whitest prettiest argie I ever met. She wanted me to come to Argentina and visit her, she caught a lot of feelings.

I exploded on her like a proper Sup Forums sperg would about the faggoty hyper sjw shit.

Now I'm engaged with a right wing fashy Venezuelan who's as autistic as me.

tldr; I love south american women

Woo

Dicks out

you're trash.