Good morning Sir, I am here for the job interview

Good morning Sir, I am here for the job interview.

Do you have a cute ass?

As the most diverse candidate you get the job

we gon b partners

So, uh...It say's here you identify yourself as a pan-dimensional-demonic-kin and you also love kids? Welcome aboard! Here we practice tolerance and know that it's only a small minority that actually eat kids a-anyway.

Are you OK with kissing my baby to soothe her when she's crying dear Xir?

tfw no loving demon gf

ayy lmao
You're hired!

Post feet.

I see you've already suited up for the role. I enjoy your enthusiasm, but don't think we've given you the part just yet. So, if we could start with you reading the following lines:

>*roar*

Plz wait in line behind the blue haired transgender pregnant man.

>tfw no bf with a qt ass who longs for a loving demon gf

(You)

You can't look horny around my kids!

GET IT?

Just kidding haha, you're hired.

sorry, no Asians

Good morning, sir. Your face does not make anatomical sense since the placement of the horns provides poor resistance in battle and it will assuredly damage your eye sockets. Did I mention that you have no eyes, should they grow periodically, they would be very tiny. Part of the job entails sorting items of different shapes and colors. Thank you for visiting us today. We shall contact you via the phone number you provided on application should upper management decide to hire you.

Nice to see Ann Coulter letting it all hang loose.

Good morning!
You are hired.
Now, let me show you the way to the showers.

>National geographic has determined what humans will look like in 2150 and its beautiful

>1 post by this ID
Unfortunately, you do not meet our expectations.

"Excellent minion. Wait in this cupboard until that damn Doomguy appears... then jump him!"

fucking beautiful

You'll fit right in at HR. Welcome to the Google team, Ssssethsoklossss!

You idiot. We don't have capitalism in hell! What do you think this place is? A fucking dump like Earth??