Half the nationlist movement were meme warriors and now that shit has got serious, they're dropping like flies

>half the nationlist movement were meme warriors and now that shit has got serious, they're dropping like flies
>the other half have been exiled from their places of employment and their white families
>the half left is attempting to preach to the converted but is fining it particularly difficult due to a full scale concerted effort by countless orgonisations to shoah them off all currently viable platforms and out of any real demonstrations

at this rate, being a nationalist is becoming an insurmountably unattractive prospect for those outside the movement. We've all had these dark thoughts. Doesn't help that we're being hammered from all angles by shills

what are we gonna do guys

what the fuck are we gonna do

Stay in your mothers basement

We are living in the modern Weimar Republic

1. Build alt-tech solutions to circumvent SJW companies
2. Don't be like that fucking PJW cuck or Cernobitch and punch right.

The ones dropping off were never serious about the movement in the first place. It's best they peel off now rather than when it really matters.

she looks way hotter as a brunette desu

keep enjoying the ego safety that comes from not committing an ideology. This is the politics board and you're not special snowflake enough to have an opinion incompatible with any ideology before you. You are a fucking goblin my friend

>he took the ironic shitposting seriously
Little user goes onto Sup Forums, comes out with full blown autism! Many such cases!

>Triggered

Time is money, friend!

>non-Catholic sluts wearing Catholic meme shirts

Cringe

Harden. They will not convert us. If they try to remove us we BTFO of them. I don't give a fuck anymore. I am not advocating aggressive violence, but they need to understand we aren't going anywhere.

>half the nationlist movement were meme warriors and now that shit has got serious

They're staying right where they are, shill.

This is what happens when socially retarded autists are at the vanguard of your movement.

Whatever cultural gains we got from Trump are now forever gone.

>attention whores

Being a white nationalist has always been that way. You fags got lucky with Trump because he literally said whatever he wanted to get elected. Those lies allowed any right-wing (both moderate and extreme) fool to assume Trump aligned with their ideology. In reality, he's only concerned with himself. He's worse than a neocon

Create an alternative system of platforms. This is already happening. They can never get rid of us while we can fuck with them all we want.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

The "movement" you meant, you need to be more Stoic dear Anglo.

>Cutting welfare
>Giving grants to rural families

Literally the same thing. You're not even being subtle. We all know you mean white families. How the hell would you start a program like that and have it still be consitutional?

Predators rather stay out of sight faggot

I guess...just say i have horrible depression and i need free gibs then the left will clap for me as i blow it all on weed and play video games.

If trump fails, i dont wanna work for this country and will just live off free money and steal from lefties until i die. I hope this whole world dies if Trump fails.

>be a democrat, or else people will become democrat voters

"Deus Vult" omg lmfao the cringe