IQ Testing To Prevent Racists From Winning

After Charlottesville it's all obvious that we can never let racists win again. We must implement IQ testing so these backwoods low IQ retards can't vote. Let's discuss how else to prevent these people from winning.

I agree
So Niggers and spics cant vote either

I'd like to see if the left will fall for this.

We should meme this. It'll be the end of Democrat presidents.

Genius idea we should push it ;)

>IQ voting means no more nigger vote.
>No more dems in office.
>I'm okay with this

MEME THIS NOW

mine is 157 and if i were an american i would have voted trump,just because u finished gender studies doesn't mean you are intelligent u stupid cow

What are you guys talking about it's all the racists that are low IQ. It's settled science.

you guys do realize the black vote is a small percentage of the vote right? The right would lose with this. Most of the inbred reds have sub 70 iqs.

Sounds good, you should implement voter ID as well you backward cucks

>He doesn't know about the average IQ of Hispanics and Blacks
I agree user, let us implement IQ tests or some other test before allowing somebody to register to vote.

God luck when all your minorities are barred from voting. Do it faggot

hahaha xD mine is 190 u got ur mensa card 2? Hahah deus vult my friend!

The exam would immediately be given the affirmative action treatment. Liberals would then gloat about how a large relative % of blacks can vote compared to whites because of how "smart" they are.

Any other ideas on how we can get these idiot racists to stop voting?

mensa are just a bunch of autists jerking each other off,i got an invite but i refused

>that pic
Have you seen this map? Democrats would lose every single election going forward if IQ testing was put into place.

but then you guys wouldn't be able to vote either and that's not fair

LMAO highest density of niggers and spics have the lowest IQ what a surprise

That's the point, user.

I support this 6000000%

Guys look at all these racists and white supremacists! They are low IQ. Let's bar them from voting. Get the word out there! We are on the right side of history. It's 2017 for fuck sake!

shhhhhhhh don't ruin it

inb4 (((they))) administer separate tier tests only for whites to "normalize" results in what amounts to a "40 handicap" against whites
>you all think I'm joking, don't you?

Here's your text of freedom. Apply it to all the racists out there!

Clever girl.

why not make landowners only able to vote?

Wouldn't the evil racist whites be able to vote more?

Meme this hard boys, get a # going

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here

any voting limitation you implement will make whites able to vote relatively more because they're better at everything than you, dumb nigger

Please do it.
Very few niggers and spics will be able to vote.

POWERFUL

Beep beep fresh oc coming through!
#maga

Shit, he's right.

do it pls

Brilliant, user.
And the best part is, all those on the left who know what we're up too won't speak up because that involves admitting that the blacks and spics are near retard level IQ.

this gave me a idea make everyone think this is needed like dems and etc this gets into law ,black people can no longer vote

Please help me spread these so we can show these evil racists we mean business.

I support this. Most of you idiots left and right would march in giddy with certainty and be disqualified from affecting society in an hour or so.

What could go wrong?

>drivers license requirement
>positive yearly tax contribution
>high school diploma
>IQ test
>proof of property ownership
>current job
>not on government assistance
>credit score above 'x' amount
>no criminal history

Literally any of these restrictions to voting would mean democrats would never win another election. They're the party of trash people.

As a hardened racist, I'm perfectly okay with requiring an IQ threshold to be able to vote. Not only could we keep the slag of the white race from participating in the political process, but we would also almost entirely, categorically prevent dindus, wetbacks, and mudslimes from having any say.

The school day is 8 hours long so parents can go to work.
Maybe if you want to have a character be the smartest person in the world it shouldn't be written by a dumbass nigger.

#niggasgetnosay

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot cuck with your unintelligent parotted social justice talking point answer. Nobody is saying "our right to free speech is being impinged", we're saying that you're a faggot for not being capable of dealing with the CONCEPT THAT UNDERPINS THE LAW that the best ideas are arrived at through free debate, and how you demonstrate yourself to be INTELLECTUALLY UNCONFIDENT when you can't debate us and how this proves that YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT who just cried when someone disagrees with them and hides behind a veneer of detached irony and bourgeois looking down your nose as a defensive posture to not break your fragile little fucking faggot cuck ego of being on "le right side of history" instead of an insufferable whiny little faggot like the bourgeois have been for the past 200 fuclng years. You fucking weaklings just put on a smug sneer and hide behind these stupid disingenuous propaganda points that don't even address the issue at hand if you think for more than 15 seconds about them and feel like you're some kind of enlightened genius, fuck you, you a mental midget and I would be happy to deconstruct your entire worldview and demonstrate how it's all the result of a massive inferiority complex but, of course, realizing this, that's the one thing you must avoid at all costs, so instead we get posts like this and smug "haha I'm right you're wrong :^)" posturing, acting like you're some kind of fucking freedom fighter when you have EVERY major institution in society FANATICALLY behind you with the sole exceptions of Donald Trump and Sup Forums. There are not words for the dismay I experience in recognizing that I share my society with fucking idiots like you, so profoundly and comprehensively insecure that you let LITERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA whip you into a worldview where up is down, men are women and violence is peace so long as it's against wrongthinkers. kys

>IQ testing so these backwoods low IQ retards can't vote.
Looks like you might be barred too because I doubt you are going to have the right requirements.
Anyone else see the government fucking with the scores like hillary did?

That would backfire so fast that the supreme court will strike it down immediately. Either that or they would make it so that it only applied to rednecks.

>parents can go to work.
There's a good reason why this didn't occur to her. She's never seen it happen.

exactly we need to meme this shit to be against muh white nazi racists

it will really help us greatly though

you are probably right, i hope they don't do this like they did with affirmative action in schools.

> credit score above 'x' amount'

IQ testing? You reali...no, you probably don't.
It's not a measure of how smart you are.

lol

I think Mensa is full of autists
this guy is probably right, pic related women DO post here

i'm a racist and a fascist, due to many years of logical analysis of basic facets of existence. i'd love to compare sat scores witcha. 770 math 790 verbals. fagit. but you're right, iq testing should be a prereq for voting.

No your right its actually a measure of how succesfull you will probably be, witch itself is related to intelligence

IQ tests are what liberals use to arbitrarily separate competition.

It's a buzzword. Like school diplomas and Driver's licenses, they are not created equal.

IQ tests for colleges are first-step indoctrination. They want you to succeed in areas they want. They don't even care if you learn anything, as long as you bend to their whim.

You're trash people

Racist. IQ testing will come for you soon enough.

Anti-semite

Racist

BLM!

I agree this, is actually a great meme and we should spread it. its plays on myths leftists believe so they will support it with out thinking. But race IQ stats is a real thing, and racism has noting to do with IQ, so it will just backfire on them.

Tbh this is a good idea and only dumb people would object to it

I guess they will have to go back to colluding with Russia.

have you considered that this will limit a lot of minorities (besides asians and maybe indians) from voting?

they might try to "normalize" it for race or something though

>Implement IQ tests
>A small portion of whites cannot vote
>Almost all blacks and Hispanics lose the vote as well

Do it faggots.

super intelligent AIs are racist and sexist

this is good, also rare flag, i have an obviously troll "guam antifa" account so i could meme this if you want

IQ is in fact an excellent measurement of an important type of cognitive ability. One of many types. It so happens pattern recognition correlates fundamentally to whether a society/region is capable of stability in government and technological capability which are the very basis (not exclusively) to the western civilization you take for granted. Nearly every goddamn thing around you is a product of a white culture that had higher average cognitive ability (translating to higher IQs where whites dominate the upper 130-180 spectrum).

It's incredible how stupid people are to not understand what IQ measures and how it correlates. Not so incredible once you realize how many people have low IQs.

IQ test for voting? Done. You have have likely just disenfranchised yourself OP

The left doesn't believe in IQ tests anyways. IQ is fake news and doesn't test the whole intelligence spectrum :^).

IQ tests are inherently racist though.

Keep thinking that.

We are smarter than them, I know it. We are more accepting and are getting into more colleges. This is for the best, please spread with love. Don't listen to the lies about low IQ minorities, we have a great history. We can't let Trump's hate win.

Never happened you fucking retard. Jews and asians have higher IQ big fucking deal.

75% of black high school students in California are functionally illiterate and do not meet state reading standards

proved his point lol

Powerful

I see what you're doing here, and it's brilliant. MEME IT.

>> leftists realist "jews arent white"

Kek. Jews are the whitest of white

You're mistaken. Whites dominate both average and upper spectrum of genius IQ 150+. White Europeans, particularly Anglos, are responsible for the vast majority of all technological discovery and innovation of the past 400 years, from England to their colonies in the US. White culture civilization is so pervasive you're living in it like air and take it for granted.

So they want to implement IQ tests and then add 15 points for blacks? Sounds like liberal logic.

Niggers are about 30 IQ points below the average white man. Asians and Jews are like 5 or 10.

See you understand how hypocritical these racists are. Please help spread, they would be unable to vote.

Racist

>he believes this
Without the black vote illinois, virginia, minnesota, maryland, and possible new jersey all turn red. Black people keep the mid atlantic and other states blue

But dat 70 IQ doh.

lol blacks average IQ is lower tha-.... wait I see what's going on here.

I wish. The democrats would scream racism the instant 1 black man gets turned away from the polls. Then poll workers would just quietly look the other way as a legion of minority retards vote.

traps post here too

wouldn't the smartest person on earth realise that we need to draw a definite line somewhere and that for every other child her age on earth it would be unreasonable to involve them in the political process at such a young age, especially if they had crazy political parents...

Racist lies. We will come for your vote next. Look at all these Harvard Graduates.

This is great. Most of the South Americans can't even speak or write english. And they are almost as low IQ as Blacks.

It would utterly destroy the Democrat voterbase.

But IQ testing means niggers will lose the vote. And then they'll chimp out about that again.

As long as government is meddling in our business - taking our money, making laws then enforcing them with deadly force, sending us to wars, etc. - we the people keep our representation. We had a war about this.

It shouldnt be an IQ test it should just be a test on the branches of government, founding fathers and our constitution.

I second this motion. Those evil nazis must be stopped, implement IQ-tests NOW. Everybody knows the right-wingers are stupid, so this should be no problem for us lefties, we are super educated. Hopefully we can get this going before 2020, or even 2018. Gotta spread the word and petition our Congressmen. Congresspersons.

This shit real? Floridafag here ready to participate in the fun.