How do black people actually feel about seeing or hearing the word "nigger"?

How do black people actually feel about seeing or hearing the word "nigger"?

Why are people so afraid of uttering THE FORBIDDEN WORD that they will literally censor themselves? It's as if simply saying or writing the word will cause harm to people. Like black people see the word "nigger" and have an epileptic seizure.

NIGGER! AHH FUCK NIGGER IT'S THE EVIL WORD GET IT OFF THE SCREEN FUCK NIGGER THERE IT IS AGAIN SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw a person calls the Africans in Africa "african-american"
What the fuck is going on? Have people lost all ability to think?

it reminds them of what they already know

image related

Why does he censor himself? Why does he feel the need to censor himself?

Does simply uttering the word nigger, even if you're talking about the word itself, make you a racist? He's even "calling out" racists in his post, but he still can't use the word nigger for fear of being labeled a racist himself.

It's curious though - I too wouldn't want to be caught uttering the forbidden word publicly either.

Being on Sup Forums for 6 years you really just get used to the word. Now I laugh when people get triggered over it

They censor themselves because they feel guilty of creating a slave race that they considered subhuman

I dont get affected by it anymore. When I was a teenager and any of my non black friends used the word nigger with out context (like say quoting someone) it pissed me off.

But now in the past 2 or so years since browsing 4 chan I’ve become unfazed by it

Its not just the word. It is any rational discussion about race and racial policy. The kikes need it that way to retain control. If no one can single them out by race, no one can attack them collectively. They act collectively, whites are only allowed to act individually, see how that works.

They get turbo pissed about it and are ready to fight instantly. It shows that they know what they are, sub human slaves. Like I wouldn't get mad if someone called me a giraffe.

He should have won a ring at least

>tfw called a sandnigger a paki in front of nog friend
>nog friend called me racist
>but he is a paki?
>yeah but you can't say that
>I can't say something that's true?
>would you call me a nigger?
>To your face? No, but we both know you are
His face when reality hit harder than a brick.

Barkley is like the most Uncle Tomerish nigga there is tho

It's an excuse to fight. They're monkeys with very short tempers. I can think of much lesser things that have triggered them.

doesn't that tell you everything you need to know about them?

It's much easier to be a mean, hateful person than it is to be a good, nice person.

oh yeah it's real hard to be a "nice" agreeable pussy that goes along with everything

so hard. so tough out here being nice. fuck.

>How do black people actually feel about seeing or hearing the word "nigger"?

A lot of them say it nearly every sentence. When a white person says it they just want an excuse to get back at evil whitey and they know that people will be on their side if they beat up a white person for uttering the word.

dont care not for awhile i usually reply with shut goy and people dont respond...Now after "Goy bye" its on and poppin

Who gives a fuck what niggers think, they dont feel like actual humans.

Saged.

don't be racist user

youtu.be/it66GmDEW-8

What does nigger even mean?

it basically seems to mean "black person but also I'm racist and think I'm inherently superior to you"

I'm not even racist myself; I'm just annoyed by the seemingly profound amount of power (?) that we give to this particular word. Do I think you should go around calling people niggers? No. But I also don't think it shouldn't be this unholy word that can't even be written or spoken lest you be labeled a intolerant bigot for even daring to say it at all.

You couldn't even say "nigger is a horrible word with a terrible history" because you'd still be saying THE EVIL WORD. It's just insane to me.

if you look in the mirror and say 'nigger' three times, niggers will appear and beat you up for saying nigger

doesnt bother I dunno I guess thats because I use it a lot myself

a lot of white people I know get more angry over it than I do

I have seen guns pulled and fights break out over it though