Is this the answer to all ideologies when it comes to ethics?

Is this the answer to all ideologies when it comes to ethics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZe34RIU73k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

yes

>no ethics is best ethics
t. libtardian

yes

No

How can a lack of ethics be the answer?

Elaborate.

you're the one that has to prove that ancapism is ethical

youtube.com/watch?v=lZe34RIU73k

AnCap has no ethical code. It simply has NAP, which has a loose and free interpretation from libertarian to libertarian. If there is no state to define what is and isn't a violation of the NAP, how can there be any discussion of ethics, morals or rights?

>appealing to authority
how about you make the argument yourself

Almost. The NAP needs to cover externalizing costs.

It would work like common law tradition probably. People only associate with others who agree to a third party arbitrage. Anyone else is treated as an invader.

>which has a loose and free interpretation from libertarian to libertarian

The nap has no free interpretation, it is what it is.

>If there is no state to define what is and isn't a violation of the NAP, how can there be any discussion of ethics, morals or rights?

Private property owners can enforce ethics, morals and rights within their premises, just make everything private property.

Also, since there are a lot of AnCap ITT, can any of you answer me a few questions? I am curious about some specifics of AnCap and this is a politics board, so:
Is abortion legal? Is it considered a violation of the NAP since you are literally murdering someone else? I mean, what happens if a woman wants to abort but her partner does not?

Are children the private property of their parents?

If neither I nor my neighbor have any private militia nor friends nor family, what stops me from waltzing into his house, murdering him, and claiming sovereignty over all his things since there is no one to enforce the NAP?

When a company finally "wins" the economics game and owns all the land where the workers live, what stops them from paying only a small militia to whip the others who now work as slaves in exchange only of low living conditions?

>People only associate with others who agree to a third party arbitrage.
how can people be transgressed if there are no laws?
why would I go to court if transgressions are arbitrary?
why doesn't violence break out?
Why would I pay for a security force if the threat of possibly having a security force keeps violence at bay?

No

Parents can let their kids starve and have no criminal repercussions

Parents have a natural duty to provide for the necessities of their children

Also, if I were a security guard, instead of working for pay, couldn't I just buddy up with two security guards friends, outnumbering and outgunning our potential employer, and take everything he has?

What makes AnCap different from complete and total anarchy? What makes AnCap different from, say, Somalia?

i am posting molyneux because he can make an argument much better than me and has been arguing for much longer than me. i feel i would not do his arguments justice by attempting them myself

There is no ethics in libertarianism, its just birth right feudalism.
Without taxes, especially estate taxes, there is no slice of the pie left for you after 2 generations.

Not to mention it removes any incentive for politicians to listen to you, and the judiciary and presidency will reflect that as well.

That's why Trump has a bunch of Goldman Sachs working in the White House even though he criticized Hillary over a fucking speech

Arm yourself.
Arm your family.
Arm your friends.
Power grows from violence. Anarchocapitalism is an ideal of a society grown on a basis other than violence - harmonic individualism. In order to do this, violent power must be democratized, and the average lethality of individuals must be increased. This shifts the incentives of the system in a way that makes harmonious cooperation more obviously rational and defection against the system more obviously irrational.