Have you prayed today, Sup Forums? Your Father wants to talk with you

Have you prayed today, Sup Forums? Your Father wants to talk with you.

My Father isn't a Jew who died.
My Father is the Almighty. The only One abrahamic God : Allah.

Okay, I wanna start reading the Bible.

Do I start from the beginning?

I can not recommend it. Start from the NT.

And pray to the Holy Spirit before reading the sacred texts.

Yeah the old testament is cool and has some of the best drama of any fiction. You would be missing out in case you didnt read it. I also think it's important to establish an idea of who moses was and why etc. If you dont like what you read then maybe skip a few books or just try reading the gospel of John of whatever else is about jesus directly.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

You and I are sworn enemies now.

My grandfather was 17 years old, when he went to war in the east. He had to teach young, poor, german boys, how to jump on a driving tank and what to do, if you skid on the wet metal-tank. Ony boy didnt get it and fell in front of the allways marching tanks. The gound was a mix of snow and mud, so when the tank ran over him, the boys bones were broken, but he was alife, screaming. Some landser took him away. Two weeks later: Grandpa is somewhere in the east, driving a tank, when a grenade (or something) hit his tank. They had to get out of this steelcoffin. Two soldiers managed to get out, everybody else died. Grandfather found the boys grave in 1956. He died that day in some mudhole in the east.

No, user. We do not believe in god here.

Why don't you believe?

God was and has allways been the imaginary friend of those in fear and misery. IF there is a god, then it isnt a biblic god, no god of the koran or the tanach. If I say, there is no god, then I say, that there is not a allmighy person somewhere, whos sending sons, prophets or people for us. He/it is at best a pantheistic creature or thing and prayers are no deal for him/it.

>Your Father wants to talk with you.
Funny how he never says anything lmao

You didn't answer my question. You are saying you think god is something, just not something that cares about your prayers and that he never sent his sons into the world? From your post it seems more like you are mad at god; not that you don't believe in him. I will tell you, the opposite of what you say is true. He cares, he sent his son to die in your stead. So I ask again. Why don't you believe?

I am sure, that you wrote that before I even pressed "send", just to defame my statement. I answered your question pretty good. I do not believe in a abrahamic god and if Jesus died for my sins, how should it affect me? What changed? To give me another idol? Promising me the same shit others did already?

I do not believe in the abrahamic gods, because none of it prophecies came true. The promisis are designed to let me know peace, harmony and endlesness in paradise, a place, nobody can see, who could come back from it and I can only reach, if I life after the rules of these books.

Not even the retrospectives are true.

your bitches sure have some good dick sucking lips
guess that's genetic amirite goatfucker?

Nah man you never answered the why before this post now. There is only one person stopping you from knowing the things you speak of, and that person is you, not god. Faith sets you free and I don't think "I don't feel like I'm in heaven." Is a good basis for your disbelief. Try faith. It is the requirement you don't meet (yet you seem to not be able to see this?) and probably why nothing seems like heaven to you. Jesus literally yelled at people to believe in him. Just believe and accept jesus; and you will see the kingdom of heaven. If that is your wish. Why would you wish for the opposite? More suffering is what you want?

Not yet, but im about to head to mass in about 30 minutes.

I pray every day, before going to sleep, for catholics to finally stop being heretics.

>Praying
Stop asking for divine Gibmedats.

One day my friend.

I have not but maybe I should.

I'm not a Christcuck.

I am praying for that 27 year old user with the 25 year old gf who is thinking about having an abortion.

Good stuff. I pray the lord deem it so, so they see the light as well.