Why are leftists foaming at the mouth so much about these confederate statues...

why are leftists foaming at the mouth so much about these confederate statues? Does it hurt their little fee fees that they exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9YtatlXVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're afraid of what they don't understand.

Why do you care?

Fact that those statues were even build tells how much fee-fees the right holds onto.

Because talking heads on TV told them it was important.

They couldn't even name Lee before this week.

Its historic and shouldn't be touched.

oh nooooo my hero!!! as a wh*te I'm so proud of military leaders who sent soldiers into a losing war... ROFL u whitebois cray

That's not how fee fees work you retarded commie faggot.

I thought they were honoring U.S. veterans?

Ironic considering that the right are out there protesting these statues coming down.

Safe-space mentality touches the real world.

In the 1920's the congress made confederate veterans official US soldiers as far as honors go.

If these people want to change that they should change the law.

DEFEND THE ROBERT E LEE STATUE IN FLORIDA
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Niggers didn't do shit for anybody but their nigger selves.

Thats not the right you dumb faggot.

checkin myself

It's not about hurt feelings.

It's about destroying Western Civilization.

>muh year zero
>erase all context

Have fun with that.

they have nothing else. I will hasten there journey to stovokor.

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9YtatlXVE

they are indeed invading Florida with their commie faggotry

SMDH

why dont these faggots just move then? No one said they had to stay there

Nah history is important we are not for burning the books like nazies were.

Those monuments were put up in the first place because of hurt little fee fees.

And some emotionally fragile children foam at the mouth and get extremely triggered when they are taken down.

Those special snowflakes then proceed to melt. Like you're doing now.

=)

Fuck off nigger

We honor dead soldiers in this country. You are fucking stupid. Stop looking at memes 24/7 and get back to reality here dipshit.

Besides I doint want some faggot commies greasy hands on historic monuments. Just cuz I disagree or "they lost" doesn't mean shit. We lost Vietnam. Take down those monuments then next retards.

you mean those participation trophies? the whole southern "rebel" identity is a participation trophy. those statues wre put up to coddle the feelings of southern LOSERS (they lost the war) and traitors to the country. only a fragile snowflake would disagree with facts.

Honoring the death is part of fee-fees, no rational adult would have any reason to feel anything regarding the dead.

Shut the fuck up commie. Stop with the fucking memes you dumb faggot. Thats not how this shit works. Stop reading t_d. Fuckimg faggot

Yea maybe for a sociopath piece of commie shit like you. That's not how Americans feel

we don't set up huge memorials to a failed terrorist uprising. sorry about your fragile feels bro.
Vietnam memorial is here in America, for our patriots. we don't need participation trophies for traitors.

im banned from T_D you faggot. for hurting feelsies like yours. pussy ass faggot.

You sound pretty upset : \

>failed terrorist uprising
lol.. you need to read some history. American education is a failed fucking system, jesus. You are talking about this like a video game tournament. You're retarded.

What about these? They are depictions of jewish slavery. Shouldn't they be offended?

It's not about feelings, OP. If anything, they can wield feelings as a political weapon whenever they want.

It's about severing all the ties whites have to their land and history. Blood gone through dilution and demographic replacement, land gone through displacement and lack of connection to your homeland.

They won't exterminate whites. They'll make whites lose the will to live, the will to reproduce and the will to hold on to stuff.

It's how they're making you (((cosmopolitan))) too.

You touch my monuments ill break your fucking neck. Got me?

yes, that's why southern education has to take traitorous heritage into account and to lesses the butthurt call it "The war of northern aggression." that is literally an attempt to coddle white fragility of southern losers. hahaha. sorry the facts hurt and you keep aggroposting in reaction to your fell feels.

if it is just about the confederacy then why did they also take down taney's statue

yet they are taking them down and you're here shit posting. WINNING!

You have no control over what we should do with this. You're just some faggot that needs to be executed. No one asked you anything you dirty nigger ape

>banned from T_D
>he has a rebbit account

Kill yourself

>MFW you are all triggered and losing it over last place participation trophies.

>participation trophies.
Enough with this fucking meme you fucking scumbag

American history in general offends leftists, and they want to erase any traces of it and create a new white free America. It's because US history is pro white, they want it to be forgotten that the USA was founded as a white ethnostate. Whites reclaiming what was built for them makes them lose sleep at night.

bitch i've been here since the pool was closed. fukin edgelord eleventeen yearoldtards. this is my house. wipe your feels pussies!

what meme? that is the truth.

its funny how much they care about America. They obviously don't hate the country as much as they say they do. They should just go to Canada then if they hate it so much

In the words of Indiana jones.
It belongs in a muesume.
Aldo going to play devils advocate here and say imagine if right wingers said this about holocaust monuments?
Its history and it needs to be remembered for the good and bad reason.
Never forget yadda yadda.

I'm a leftist living in southeast Texas. The only ones getting their fees fees hurt are racist while Southerners still clinging to muh confederacy. It's always been that's way and it's pathetic. It's time for Robert E. Lee to come down. It's time for Jefferson Davis to come down. It's time for Stonewall Jackson to come down. It's time for the Stars and Bars to come down.

It's because their views of the world are black and white. The Union were the good guys fighting for the slaves, and the Confederates were the evil slavemasters. Sure, slavery wasn't the sole reason for the war, many people in the south never owned a slave, some of the most well known confederates did things or had values you could respect, many people on the Union also owned slaves and weren't the brave paragons of justice they were thought to be, and that the confederate soldiers had friends and families that missed them when they died.

But all of that is confusing and makes it hard to see how the good guy is, so they want the statues gone.

Not just the statues, we hate everything about you. We will burn the trailers you live in, we will make you exit the country and run away like the puritans you are. Be aware.

its is also time for the Democratic party to disband then?

>muh feefees

No it's not. The people who espouse those beliefs are now part of the Republican Party. The Democratic Party is a progressive party.

Yes. Why did you have to make a thread for this, you fuckin faggot?

It is odd to have statues of Confederate heroes. The act of succession was declared illegal by the Supreme court after the war in 1869.
But then again Europeans
>statues of lenin and others in Russia exist
>various palaces and statues all europe of monarchs which were revolted against.
It is honoring history and a placeholder to remind of us of the past whether good or bad our ancestors did this shit and it is part of our culture and helped our culture become what it is now.

They can't see through the veneers to the underlying concepts, and this leaves them desperate for a society that matches the memes they have mistaken for their ideals.

>feefees over honor and principles vs feefees over muh estrogen

C'mon, you're better than this, memeflag

They are not being honored by the feds
They are being honored by they states they fought for
ok but why keep a party tainted by slavery and treason
why not just start a new one?

let's say britbongs abolish the monarchy. 100 years later will they start shitting monuments and palaces for past conflicts and civil wars.
lol also britbongs still have royalty,

They are honored by the democrat governments in the south.

The myth is that the south was always republican, it wasn't. It was democrat since slavery days.

I think that is within states rights to do so. sculptures are much more pleasing to the eye than the current bullshit they say is art.
I went to fort sumner 2 years ago. I'm glad they restored it to how it was. It was very interesting, First time I felt like I was reliving history. I got to touch those cannons. And charleston is pretty fucking sweet. 10/10 would go again.

Who is Geller?

I was not against, but I do think it is odd. but then again I am a yankee. I would guess most of my ancestors did not get here till after the civil war(mainly german stock midwest)

Because this is exactly how communist ideologies begin a revolution.

"the party" controls the conversation by changing the meaning of words and language.

"the party" then begins to dictate the history of the culture it will subvert by removing any of its ties to the past that it deems undesireable

In a couple generations you will have people that will not have any bond to what the previous generations understood, making them malleable footsoldiers. This has already happened with the bolshevik infection in upper academia and culture forces in our society, the root of the "degeneracy"

Then when they have the numbers and manpower do they take things by force.

You do know that losing or winning isnt the reason people care about the confederates right? this isnt foot ball.
Its about independence from "city folk"
By the way they only made slavery legal in the south states but not the north because that was where the factories where.
The north won on pure factory power not man power.
The southerners also could never afford slaves so making the war about niggers isnt that case at all.

Why the fuck are you idiots calling confederates traitors? The northerners are traitors, sucking up to niggers and ruining our whole country. I wouldn't wanna be on the cucks side..

Cuz I like calling faggots like you a piece of shit. Its therapeutic. Now if I can only find you and strangle you to death.

Your party is fucking worthless. Only for niggers. Are you a nig?

>Union also owned slaves and weren't the brave paragons of justice they were thought to be
This making slavery illegal in the south was a power play to get more to move north where jobs and factorys where at...all wars are fought for land, money and power no exception.

Nigger hoods and spic gangsters are still going to smash you no matter how much you tell daddy white man you hate him.
No one likes a race traitors and Hispanics and whites agree to this.
Even blacks tell me other blacks hate black.
Black on black crime is way fucking high for only less then 15 percent of Americas population

and yet there you are with the flag of your conquerors. southern "rebels" = definition of cucks

you aren't on the cucks side. you're literally the cucks.

Lose war + Use flag of my conquerors = ideology built on cuckism.

>Why the fuck are you idiots calling confederates traitors?
Read my post again, looks like your reading comprehension is under-performing.

What does this have to do with politics?
If you want to shit post go to r9gay or b.
Leave pol for people who want to debate something that isnt some click bait tier news story.
>WAH SOME MIXED RACE WHORE GOT RUN OVER FOR STANDING IN THE STREET AND NOW WE NEED TO GET RID OF ANYTHING AMERICAN.
Go to canada or mexico fagg.

Yet again why history is important...It repeats itself time and time again as the pendulum swings.

Other colored races have access to guns because of the 2nd amendment. looks like we ought to fuck up more of you until so.

I don't like commies faggot. And I will kill you so dont fuck with me you piece of shit leaf. Dont like my posts? Fuck the fuck off then you piece of garbage. I can post whatever the fuck I want you piece of fuck subhuman trash.

Commies need to be purged

Shut the fuck up you fucking subhuman vermin. Cucks that suck up to niggers need to die

>muh racism!

FUCKING DIE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

They are communists

We must get rid of this statue though and anything named after 42

>TFW you can't stop getting madbro and type in caps.
keep crying and punching your screen. mom will be there with tendies soon.

I haven't really been following of all but if they think that destroying statues and blaming their problems on the past thinking this will fix things then this is going on for the long haul.

Crying over General Lee isn't going to do shit.

Youre a fucking dumb ass. They will get guns whether the government bans them or not. God leftists are fucking braindead.

Do you think that all the sudden cuz your fee fees are hurt about the 2nd amendment that it is a problem? Just cuz you were born 2 days ago? Fucking faggot piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAGAHAH

Dont worry you're dead soon. Just biding my time till I find your scrawny neck so I can strangle it till your eyes go into your head.

Removing statues is an act of conquest. they want war.

Because they found something to complain about and the goys want it shutdown.

no they don't. not for themselves. This isnt the boston tea party or any other revolutionary group.
They will hide when the guns come out. They hope they can make government guns do their bidding. Which they will not.
These are the cuck draft dodgers in a war. 1 class in college per semester to stay out of drafting.

>They will hide when the guns come out

t. basement dwelling autist who watches liberals take to the streets and literally tear down right-wing monuments while he masturbates to anime and cries about black people

HAHAHAHAHAHA

muh idolizing bad people

t. commie who thinks USSR was a good thing

They're used to getting their way by complaining, and it's working.