Damn....... really makes yout think

damn....... really makes yout think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SONid9rqlMI
youtube.com/watch?v=iYn4-6hUIa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are 'statistics'?

shitskins arent black. they are shit colored.

Everyone likes their tools (including farm equipment) black.

black skin is actually brown. Like poop.

more like common sense and living with groids

Black motorcycles and gadgets work.

I like the color black.

I wear a black jacket, black paints, everything goes with it in terms of style.

However, even as a child in elementary school, I made the conclusion that Black people are not black, they're brown.

They're BROWN, not BLACK.

Also sage this fucking thread.

This

People love to use black things to get their work done?

That's the dumbest infograph I've seen in a while. What black would want to be compared to an appliance? Racist leaf.

Black motorcycles don't rape 250 white women a day.

Because negroid skull and skeletal structure as well as negroid features are extremely unattractive regardless of color?

at well yeah my keyboard works and hasn't tried to rob me yet

They're colored SHIT, not black

Keep nigging nigger

we dont hate black skin
we hate niggers
stop being lazy shiftless violent niggers
Black gadgets and motorcycles actually accomplish something in their lifetimes

It's not the colour it's how they act. I recently went into a McDonald's for their 50th anniversary and wanted to get a few hamburgers. So I went up to order, got my food and sat down. It's wasn't even 5 minutes until a group of ghetto queens walked in and proceeded to blast obnoxious noise out of their phones. They were approached 3 times by the management to cease their act but they never did. They just sat down in the fastest corner and started twerking for some unholy reason. One of them even got on the table and shook her phat ass to the beat. I'll admit it was pretty stupid but I really didn't care because this is how you see them act on the news so I assumed it was normal. I eventually got elbowed on the kidney by one of them as a sort of prank before they left. I had planned to go to the zoo later that day, little did I know the zoo had come to me

I love gorillas, fuck u mean?

because they aren't the color black
they are shit brown colored
and that's not even a racist thing to say
it's just a fact

that skin colour isn't black though. it's dark brown...

Its not about the color, it's the fucking BEHAVIOR, or rather the lack of it, that we don't like.

This.....
They are all shit brown to me.

This is now a nigger hate thread

and white isn't white 99% of the time excluding ultra pale gingers, it's creamy pink.

Maybe they could finally understand that it really is not due to the color of their skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=SONid9rqlMI

Fucking kek.

We like our toys and tools black.
>Just like niggers during the 1800s

its not so much the skin color as that niggers are ugly

>t.56%

Not effective

the idea of something black working properly without complaint is a modern novelty

youtube.com/watch?v=iYn4-6hUIa8

black or shitborwn isnt the same

no one likes shitbrown

I dont like my shit personally

The Little Mermaid (1989 film)

that picture shows how whites originated.

They are the colour of our shit, we are the colour of their life giving seed. makes sense.

>tfw this post makes me think
>check my phone it's white
>check my computer, it's silver
Oh shit am i raycist?

You can trust two out of three of those things near your TV.

Really activates my thoughts

>comparing peoples property with niggers
Really gets my salad tossed

Black only looks good on objects you own

I don't like this chart

hispanic is not a race

>allegedly

If whites are superior you can show how they produce all races. Your flesh is is not a dominant race/gene. Recessive. It will be extinguished in the near feature. With only a remnant left for rememberance.

AHHAHAHAHAHH

We have completely different body chemistries down to the DNA!

Our blood is different, our bones are different, our muscles are different, our marrow is different, our brains are different.

It's got nothing to do with the amount of melanin in the skin. That is the result of different DNA adapted to extremes of heat near the equator.

Fuckin we wuz bullshit

keking hell...that image, wtf happened to society? also what's that nigger doing wearing white face? the double standards

Because black people aren't black, they are color of shit, they are dark brown, few that are actually black look cool.

No one hates black or brown skin. People love that shit. What they hate is the facial features of the black and brown.

Post some images of mixed black girls with European facial features but dark or brown skill and everyone is going to whip it out.

Basically, don't look like a fucking monkey or troll and no one cares about the color of your skin.

Black people aren't sleek.

Nah their colour is just revolting too.

never had my iphone steal my iphone

Your kind race mix with 'neanderthals' (nephalim) which caused a bastard seed. The white race is running out of time..

>your women..gone
>your children..tranny, anime junkies, video game nerds
>your own flesh wars with you for the sake of ours
>your history..destroyed

You are a laughing stock.

working blacks are popular? WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Looks like Obama

everyone loves brown Turd so why don't they like black people?

1) those top things are actually useful
2) race isn't just skin colour, it isn't even skin colour at all. Asians are "white" also yet are clearly different.

yeah haha why DO people hate skin lol what a weird thing to hate for no reason lol so random

Sage

The woman on the bottom is brown or shit-coloured. The things at the top are black.

Atleast donĀ“t bother others with your fucking color blindness

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

the dirt is brown soo.....

>Asians are "white"
Asians are yellow to brown

You're literally 90 IQ subhuman who actually believes any of those things are true.

You'll be easily controlled. Your people are the laughing stock. Forever and always. You will never better yourselves, you refuse. You instead try to drag us down to your level. This is inferiority. Until you learn to work together and rise above to match your enemy with all your might, against all of their might, you will never prove you are a superior group of beings. You will forever be the darkness, the evil blackness that consumes and spreads and destroys without mercy or thought until nothing is left. This is how you will be remembered throughout history.

wow very impressive

If my gadgets or motorcycle didn't work, I would throw them in the trash

yeah, but "black" are in fact brown, like shit

Because I can't get mugged by black motorcycles

WOOF WOOF
BARK BARK
CANT SEE A NIGGA IN THE DARK DARK

Skin is brown... u ain't black

Black on fruit indicates the presence of mold.
Inb4 so does white

A black motorcycle didn't rape my cousin

I like my property black

I like my females light skinned

I like random people I dont know around me in public to have skin colors that correlate to safe people

I dont care about the skin color of people in my home because I know them, or they're uninvited/armed and then that niggers getting shot.

Black gadgets and motorcycles don't nig.

>who actually believes any of those things are true.

Yes, it is true.

Your women leave you for other races, happily, across this country. Your 'men' are turning into women or being cucks. Your statues are ripped from the ground as we speak. Antifa (whites), BLM (consist of a LOT of white people) are warring against you. Whites will be a minority in 2020. You claim this dominance that is fading before your very own eyes. Europe has succumb to MILLIONS of black and brown people which will ravage the land and the women as well.

You sir...have been cucked.

Lol you sounded pretty unhinged.

my black motorcycle wont break into my house and try to kill me, my kids and violently rape my wife. my black exbox oe wont either. just the god damn niggers that will. luckily my black shotgun will fill his ape chest full of buckshot

But when looking like a monkey or troll is synonymous with darker skinned genes, what are caucazoids supposed to do with that information?

wtf I love the black plague now

>if it's brown flush it down

Sad little creature

Black and brown are very different colors.

maybe... just MAYBE it's not about the color black but about what these things do.

It hurts how stupid they are.

Implying race is just skin color

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE HITLER THO!!!11!!!!

so? hitler was the last one to try and prevent ww2 but was ignored by other politicians.
poland was hunting down and killing thousands of germans in their country before germany got there.
There's literally nothing wrong with being hitler.

I don't think we love the color, we love the shape. You put any color to ugly things, it is still ugly.

Being this fucking stupid.

75iq subhuman detected

They were straight up twerking in Mcdons, really nigga??

>There's literally nothing wrong with being hitler.
I literally can't even right now.

Just wait until the pushback begins, and whites start mercilessly slaughtering subhumans in the streets.

It was our mercy that kept you alive in the first place, and you are a dead man walking, just like Revelations said.

Race is not only skin deep, you maple syrup swallowing imbecile.
Saged, what are you trying to slide is what I am asking myself now... checking the catalog.