en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans_in_the_American_Civil_War
rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyArWbn6NM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

Nah. We have a pretty low Syrian population

Western Upper Peninsula is 90% Finnish diaspora. This map is fake.

Explains all the SJWs.

nah pham, those are the old 'americans'

we latinos are the new ones. 60% of us births are 'white' hispanic. ;-)

A lot of those Southern Irish flags are more likely Ulster Scots or as the US calls them Scot's Irish. They aren't Irish they are British.

delete this, anglos have always and will always be the back bone of america

>Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all.
Brits:
>72,065,000
23.3% of the total U.S. population
G*rmans:
>46,047,113
>14.4% of the U.S. population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

Sorry bro.

>Brits:
>72,065,000

That makes 12 teeth in total.

Appalachia has a ton of Scot blood.

2/10 OP.

Also, why does the British pepe have niggerlips?

do those british stats come from folks with irish ancestry as well? because i know for a fact irish blood alone is the second biggest group right behind german ancestry

It includes Scottish-"Irish".

If he didn't read well,OP may have confused genealogy of the original 13 with the entire Nation.

What happened to Mexican

idk, it is kinda a shit graph and i can't remember where i screenshot this from, but i remember the site got their sources from independent ancestry research groups like at colleges and what not

if I start a patreon or something for revitalizing the Pennsylvania German dialect will Germans give me money?

>race mixing

I'm unironically amazed at how the Irish were able to become such an important part of the American nation

I took the liberty to correct the British pepe. Enjoy!

>Dutch 4.5M
more than i expected

That map is completely incorrect. The upper peninsula of Michigan is predominantly Finnish.

>using american memes because you can't make your own
Sad!

Literally the same lips as every other Pepe, Hans. You're really clutching at straws here.

British Americans didn't appear as the largest ethnicity on the 2010 census, BUT this is because there is a new category of "American", which lots of Americans have adopted (particularly in the South), meaning that British descendants are undercounted.

In the 1980 census, before the "American" ethnic category was introduced, 61.3 million Americans reported themselves as having British ancestry. Which is more than the 49.8 Americans which reported themselves as having German ancestry in 2010.

In conclusion: British-Americans are the largest ethnic group in the United States.

You can read about it here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

Can I show you my penis in an effort to make things right again?

Also, it says on that page that people of a mixed ancestry have a tendency to report their more exotic ancestral background than British (maybe because Americans don't want to be seen as the oppressive Brits that you fought off?).

And also, eight out of 10 of the most common surnames in the US are of British origin.

I'm surprised that southern Florida isn't majority-Hispanic.

all the best irish came over a long time ago. that's why there's nothing left but working class commies and SJWs there

west cost florida fag here

i would expect the same, but this graph counts all the legals here are mostly of german ancestry, if they counted illegals here the graph would show either hispanic or hungarian majoirty

*this graph probably counts all the legals here and most of the legal white folks are of german ancestry

>56%
>Most of those are mixed

Hans Hernandez and crew live in the true German homeland! He eats frankfurters and had a great, great grandparent that was half German. That makes him German.

Is that why we're so cucked now? Thanks, krauts.

California is fucked

HAH

>source: self reported

>all those areas with 5 people in it.

Top kek

British is more than one ethic group fag

America, America über alles.

>eight out of 10 of the most common surnames in the US are of British origin.

That's a lot of Muhammads.

Even trump is a German (through his father)

>was

Your own Wikipedia article debunks you idiot.

brits are germanic

Its because anglo culture is norm here, despite what some people would like to believe

>You look in your own family history
>"Oy vey, my great grand mother spread her legs for a man named Hans Schmidt from Düsseldorf!"

They have got to end welfare, get those people working again, and then deport everyone here illegally. Problem solved.

I looked up Miami the other day and I couldn't believe the demographic transformation

In 1960, 77.4% of Miami was white, and only 17.6% was hispanic - so presumably that means 60% were non-hispanic white
By 1970, hispanics had grown to 44.6%, non-hispanic whites were 41.7%
In 2010, hispanics were 72.6% of Miami, and non-hispanic whites are 11.9%

I mean Jesus Christ, if that isn't an invasion, I don't know what is. Only 10% are properly white. That's fucking insane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics

lol nice meme but the fact remains must people in America are not mixed.

>Florida
>Predominantly German

No, South Florida is predominantly Cuban.

>Texas
>Predominantly Mexican
lol no

Also this

Cali is FILLED with undermensch

Yes, see

M E X E D

why do you think the jews are after the white part of it so hardcore?

WE HAVE THE BRITS SURROUNDED BOYS GET EM

Can we throw California away?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans_in_the_American_Civil_War

>"Approximately 516,000 Union soldiers, or 23.4% of all Union soldiers, were immigrants; about 216,000 of these were born in Germany. New York supplied the largest number of these native-born Germans with 36,000. Behind the Empire State came Wisconsin with 30,000 and Ohio with 20,000.[1]

Scores of individual regiments, such as the 9th Ohio, 74th Pennsylvania, 32nd Indiana (1st German), and the 9th Wisconsin Infantry, consisted entirely of German Americans. Major recruiting efforts aimed at German Americans were conducted in Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Milwaukee, among many other cities.

New York and Ohio each provided ten divisions dominated by German-born men.[citation needed]

Commonly referred to as "Dutchmen" by other Union soldiers, and "lopeared Dutch" by Confederates, German-American units in general earned a reputation for discipline.[2]"

>tfw German Men are the ones who won the American Civil War

America should be called the Untieds States of Kraut Immigrants

SCRATCH THAT. Cali grows food other than Wheat and Corn

So, basically we freed the slaves?

Great, that will go really well with the Sup Forums crowd.

No, California has a huge economy and lots of coastline. Better to fix it as best as we can and tolerate the rest. Real estate is real because it's the one thing they don't make more of!

No wonder it's so fucked

You didn't free the slaves, you just cucked the south

Not really mate. Scots and the English both come from BRITAIN.

It's like saying that Bavarian and Prussian are separate ethnic groups. Moron.

Why are you browsing the Argentinian version of Google? Or did you save this image from a butthurt Argie who posted it?

Think of all the enemies we've made through military conquest. Argies due to the Falklands, and you due to two world wars.

Hahaha.

No it doesn't. Read your own fucking image which says "American (mostly British)"

In 1980, before the "American" category was introduced, 61.3 million Americans called themselves British, which is more than ANY OTHER ETHNIC GROUP

That's how we know that Brits are THE LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP IN AMERICA

Actually we're Celtic, Roman, Anglo-Saxon, Danish, and Norman.

Please get your facts straight.

>you just cucked the south

Yeah, that'll really help us become Sup Forums's darling again.

Argentina is a German colony too. Which means the Falklands are rightfully ours.

Deal with it.

>last name means you're x

ALOT of those """"Germans""" are dutch, english, etc (assuming you ignore how mutted americans are)

>Pershing

A German

>Trump

A German

>Eisenhower

A German

>Schwarzkopf

A German

>Even the Alpha-Male from Mad men, Jon Hamm

A German

Southerns were democrats afterall

>Even the Alpha-Male from Mad men, Jon Hamm

I hear he has a huge penis.

>Italian flag for NYC/NJ
How??????

none of the this is important

>Trump
>German
lol

rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

That's nice, though. I don't mind. I wish we had more. But it's gonna be an Asian and mestizo race country

It's not done by last name. If it were than British would have a huge advantage because most Germans anglicized their names after ww1 (Like Muller to miller)

South/Central Texas in the Valley is 100% German settled.

At least, we're fucking England in Louisiana.

>All the dumbest, ugliest regions of America are German
Makes sense.

Yes it is, it's done on claim, which is based on last name.

You're including the Irish and the Scots, britfag. Believe me, they're not British.

Of course it is, your country arose from British colonies, which is why you speak English, and is why basically all of the founding fathers were of British origin. And is why you have Common Law (where court decisions set legal precedent - this is only found in ex-British colonies. The French have Civil Law, which means precedent can only be set by statute.)

Based Swiss.

How are you enjoying the English tongue, Padraig? :^)

Most white people in the US are not mixed. youre buying into a really ridiculous meme. Some may have a very small percent of native blood - if that's realllly mixed to you, then you're kind of a backwoods yokel.

100% German American reporting in from Florida

my family are all Hillary voting cucks. I'm the only one that's even halfway redpilled

I hate being a krautnigger

Then I guess there are a lot more Germans than Brits then, because this doesn't include the ones with anglicized names

And yet....German American Florida is overwhelmingly republican...hmmm

My grandpa is British and his 23 and me results had a lot of scandy and german blood. The people's of Europe were always moving around

Trump has more ties to Scotland though his mom than germany.

That's a load of bs

Whites are practically doing that. Cali is like 30% white now and whites are fleeing to other states at big rates, much to the chagrin of those states lol

>Florida not being Spanish
OP is a lying faggot

Why are Bongs so Mormon?

Nope, Germans live there under the rule of their Spanish masters. You guys weren't strong enough to establish lasting, successful colonies, so you had to flee to other people's instead. Lol.

>Washington

A Brit

>Jefferson

A Brit

>Franklin

A Brit

>Adams

A Brit

>Lincoln

A Brit

In fact here's a list of accomplishments of British Americans:
>Harvard was founded by Englishmen who sought to reproduce the environment of academic excellence they experienced at Cambridge University, England where many of the founders of New England has been educated.
>The first public school in America, The Boston Latin School, was founded by Englishman John Cotton, Esq., former Dean of Emmanuel College, Cambridge University, England to replicate a public Latin School in England.
>Yale University was founded by Englishmen who considered Harvard too liberal for the education of New England gentlemen.
>The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.
>The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.
>The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.
>The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.
>Most American Presidents, Senators, Congressmen, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

GIVE ME ARYANBLOOD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyArWbn6NM4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg

>receives specific instructions to deal with it
>fails to deal with it

Weak. No wonder you lost your empire.

Germans actually integrate, so who cares? German immigrants wave the flag like natives and tend to learn something of the nation's history, too.

Wow, 30-40% of our ancestry is Anglo-Saxon? So you're literally agreeing with what I said that we also have significant portions of Celtic (seen clearly in Wales, Scotland and Ireland with the deficiency of Anglo genes) as well as Norman etc.? Fucking idiot

Thats because people are more likely to report the most recent ancestor, so it skews towards germans.
Thats why German is so low in the south, we didn't get much immigration. So outside of the parts where Germans settled in colonial times, theres not that many.

And if you look at the leaders of the US military in WW2, its dominated by Germans. Nimitz, I've already mentioned Eisenhower, Spaatz etc