67% of Whites and 65% of Hispanics think Confederate monuments should STAY!

Shitlib narrative BTFO!

twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/897937372096090113

Can't be NPR even released results that contradict (((their))) narrative so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AF8ekYSO87E
npr.org/2017/08/16/543957964/poll-majority-believe-trump-s-response-to-charlottesville-hasn-t-been-strong-eno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race

I doubt it was mestizos that said yes

Nobody is fucking saying Hispanic is a race you faggot we of all people obviously understand the difference

>Hispanic isn't a race
>I doubt it was mestizos that said yes

heerr durrr this contradicts the propaganda I read so I'll ignore it.

congrats on being even worse than NPR.

What is correct isn't a matter of popular vote. Fighting to keep slaves is racist and racism is wrong. Case closed.

why would mexicans care about these statues anyways. only triggered leftists and angry blacks care

>twitter poll

kys my man

>elites just called 60% of white people literal Nazis

>kys my man

It's a Marist/NPR poll, retard.

>be half hispanic
>think monuments should stay because they honor fallen American men and represent a cautionary tale against the breakdown of civil discourse and the free exchange of ideas

T-thanks senpai.

T H I S

T B H

P H A M

Latinos want white overlords. So you will have the white (jew?) minority elite, and a brown majority just doing menial jobs. They wont complain about the broken roads or do anything to fix the cities as long they have a place to live and food,.

Work with a guy born in mexico city. Protests come up, he doesn't understand why people are so triggered over statues. Goes into a rant about niggers always complaining about everything no matter where they live.

>Half hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race

There's no such thing as "Hispanic" blood

Race isn't real. There no such thing as anything but "human blood"

I feel like if the question was instead
>Do you feel monuments to enemy soldiers on American soil should be
>replaced with monuments of American symbols according to the will of the local voters around where the monuments are
>protected from being replaced by state laws
>No opinion
We would have gotten a different result.

You think she's russian? I have had her picture saved for months. Her eyes are kinda slanty

>there will be retards later in the thread that give this shitposter (You)s

This one is purely out of pity.

>enemy soldiers on american soil

You dont know what a civil war is do you?

That's good. But. Wake me up from this nightmare if Hispanics ever decide to start supporting free speech instead of anti-American communism.

History is full of struggles, and good and evil. There are noble enemies, and evil friends. You cannot turn your head away from it because it is evil. You must face it. It is OUR living history. It is YOUR living history. The evil you despise in others grows the same in YOUR heart, as well as mine. For their faults, they are our heritage and I will not destroy the past. Burning books and destroying statues is barbaric.

Correct, it's an ethnic group based on language--similar to how we are anglophones.
haha

Hispanic people are Caucasian.

Beaner here. We probably say to keep the statues because they make blacks angry. Everyone except rich whites and jews hates blacks.

And I believe Latinos are Romans.

Latin American culture seems to have a racist caste system where more European ancestry = better. This thing about Latino/Hispanic/etc. just confuses the issue.

Need sauce

Domestic enemies are still enemies.

Hence the oath
>will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

>Hispanic isn't a race
Hispania = of the Iberian Peninsula
Hispanic = culturally of the Iberian Peninsula

Get a grip faggot

yeah, someone provide sauce plz, google images doesn't give anything

anti free speech for your average working class hispanic means leftists dont get to make crucifix in a jar of piss art.

>African American
>Remain as history lesson 44%
>Oy vey! 40%
>Who cares 16%

Indios are Mongoloids though? Educate me senpai

>weighted polls

Listen here nigger. Half my family being hispanic, I've got a better perspective than you or some (((poll))).

Every. Single. One. Of my hispanic family members voted Trump, hates antifa and openly ridicules the left publically as they self destruct. Counting extended family (e.g cousins) that's well over 150 people.

Every one.

NOBODY hates illegal immigrants more than legal/naturalized and assimilated ones. It's more rabid than the hate between light and dark skinned blacks. It's open, frothing disgust.

We want the Wall. We want the return to conservative values. We want people to be able to keep what they earn without having to subsidize the mistakes of others. We despise the criminal elements that hide within our communities and cannot fucking wait to watch them burn like the animals they are.

Just as you mock the Democrats for doing to moderate whites, you turn conservative Hispanics away at your peril. Outside your own, you have no better ally than us.

No one is taking your history books. Statues elevate these people as heroes when they are not.

Jews gave this world Amnesia...

youtu.be/AF8ekYSO87E

Thanks for weighing in on this issue, my fellow reddit-spacing MAGA-pede!

The European rape babies should align themselves with the pure bloods. No one else shares the same amount of culture, history and lineage. The same goes for blacks and delusional jews. Align.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Faggot OP posts alluring image then refuses to provide source. Very much cases. Sage

>knowing how to properly structure a multi subject statement using short paragraphs is reddit spacing

Have a (You). I think you'll need it.

Yeah. Fuck them. That's part of speech. There's a reason Hispanics keep voting for fucking communists and until that reason evaporates and they gain a sense of higher liberty and higher intelligence, they're a communist trojan horse.

Source in here:
What happened is that they prioritized a poll that helped their agenda.
npr.org/2017/08/16/543957964/poll-majority-believe-trump-s-response-to-charlottesville-hasn-t-been-strong-eno

they want to take that monument of the mountain. took 60 years to carve. probably take 60 years to remove. and it's protected in their constitution. my face when.

in what other dimension would Micheal Jackson be immortalized for eating popcorn.

You're turning yourself from a friend into an enemy. You. That's on you. I have no problem with redpilled Hispanics. Do you think you're redpilled? Acknowledging real voting behaviors and the lesser average intelligence/liberty values is redpilled. Being redpilled means acknowledging painful reality.

If conservative Hispanics are turned off by "at my own peril" because I state facts, it shows those people were never principled. Real conservatives don't do that. Your path to enlightenment and unity on Sup Forums will only come through embracing reality, not embracing damage control and covering up with bullshit. I don't act like a bitch when someone talks shit about whites as long as it's 100% factual. I don't make threats that I'm going to reject my principles because of what others say in debate. Don't be part of the problem.

as bizarre as this statement is, it kinda rings true when you look at most central/south american countries.

Hispanics dislike negroes.

How shocking, the vast majority of America isn't insane and supports AntiFa which is glorified paid riots that ruin towns and local businesses.

Basically ONLY niggers care

They are almost entirely indigenous amerindians. I'm sick of people conflating mesoamericans with actual descendants of the Roman Empire. IF you look like the love child of Montezuma and Rigoberta Menchu you don't get to claim common heritage with any sort of Europeans, period.

negroes are compitition for welfare money and shitty housing

70% of Mexicans vote for the Democrats. 30% of white people vote for the Democrats.

Not the ones with heavy Amerindian mixture, Native Americans are chinks that walked to Alaska

>some hispanics vote with whites!
fuck off. the vast majority vote democrat, so why should anyone give a rats ass about the minority which votes republican.

he's either an idiot or referring to Spain and not latin america. US hispanics definitely aren't Caucasian .

But I thought CNN was always right

Is that boxxy?

White is a race
Black is a race

Hispanic is not a race

Stop meming on me

>Hispanics

Why are people pushing this as a race so much?

It's mestizos that always vote left.

Yes and No

Hispanic is not a race

Some are pure white

Some are clearly not

It's a matter if a hispanic is filled with indian genes or iberian genes

>Hispanic

Stop this meme word

It's not a race

Remember when the majority opposed gay marriage?

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Why is she so perfect?

Niggers aren't human

If mestizos breed more

BLAME MESTIZOS, not "Hispanics as a whole" because hispanic is not a race

wtf is up with asians?

Can someone explain why people are allowed to take down statues?

Not surprised since most hispanics lean to the right

Are there English people? I mean, people of English descent? Not English language speakers, necessarily, but English stock? You would call those people English, would you not? What about Spaniards? Are people of Spanish stock not "Hispanic"? Descendants of Spanish stock, whether or not they speak Spanish, would be called "Hispanic" wouldn't they? That has nothing to do with language. South Americans who are descended from Spaniards clearly are Hispanic in a racial sense.

If you give niggas and fags an inch the left still demands miles more. dont give up your culture to these useless people.

They really aren't. It's still a crime although they are praised by the liberal media as heroes.

not in america. they're strongly to the left here.

Are you stupid? Hispanic is a geographically term, not a racial one.

You might not know this, but the people of hispania CONQUERED half the fucking world. Not all of them are going to look the same.

Mixed means mestizo

Hispanic just means you got ancestry from a spanish speaking country regardless of your race

Stop trying to justify the blaming of criollos for mestizo crimes

If someone would even try to do that in Italy, he would be beaten to death

Of course they don't care, the south is part of their history as well.

English is a geographical term, too. Geography, language, and race have historically been united. The same is true for the French, the Germans, etc.

>blaming of criollos for mestizo crimes
why are the not responsible for their ape's crimes?
they're the ones who came and assimilated the natives instead of killing them like the anglos did.

>when a "White" Hispanic with pale skin and pink nipples gets a DNA test: