ITT we discuss why race segregation (not just whites) actually matters...

ITT we discuss why race segregation (not just whites) actually matters, from a broad life fulfilment + happiness point of view. I'll start:

Pro argument: Since their existence began (regardless of how you think it began) humans have been geographically divided by race, where certain races would do well in places where others wouldn't, and vice versa. Because of this, the best way to preserve the culture and way of life in which individuals are most satisfied is to divide people by race.

Con argument: As the world constantly changes with technology, it is inevitable that people's way of life must change, old ways are unsustainable for current population. Culture and history doesn't matter anymore, human civilisation must be reborn (rather than maintained) for progress to occur.

Serious discussions welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/how-trump-ruined-my-relationship-with-my-white-mother-1797935049
youtube.com/watch?v=LdTyF370u6Q&feature=youtu.be&t=6449
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtu.be/kpFtySSUeKQ?t=419
chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/
youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM#t=0m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=bZdX-eyZdQo
newrepublic.com/article/138230/rise-white-identity-politics
youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4
web.stanford.edu/group/pritchardlab/publications/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001087
nature.com/nature/journal/v533/n7604/full/nature17671.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/10/115527
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/02/06/106203
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
nature.com/mp/journal/v21/n6/abs/mp201645a.html
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/07/052084.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=ACBCE891B39CFDCBB71BA465FC2400E2.f04t02
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
dropbox.com/s/64i6m5zm0urtf9z/0003122417714422.pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=gydSOhqg8TQ
archive.is/g72yP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't just preserving culture or way of life but reducing violence. The quickest way to create anti-black racism is to put blacks next to whites.

Over time, that will probably go away though. Constant cross-breeding between races will eventually lead to almost no class divide between skin colour, and it won't matter anymore. Why push for separation, when in the end all people could become integrated equally? Many blacks born in first-world countries today have as much potential as whites, asians, etc. why should we allow racism to continue to exist?

It won't go away. It hasn't gone away in Brazil. Brazil is highly segregated despite being viewed as a diverse country. Much of that hybridization took place during European colonization.

The same could be said for white/black miscegenation. This took place during the antebellum slave period and rapidly came to a halt after the EP. The fact remains that most people do not date or marry outside their race and the large percentage that do tend to be minorities already like native american women who date and marry out at 61%.

It's not going away, what's emerging instead are the opening of old wounds of racial aggression and racial power games and now people are seriously talking about race realism again based on entirely new research related to teh genome.

Given the increasing division in our society across racial boundaries if you have children that are mixed you have to accept the possibility they are more likley to be brutalized by systemic racism, hated by society and will eventually become alienated to you.

A great example of tales that will become increasingly more common
>verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/how-trump-ruined-my-relationship-with-my-white-mother-1797935049

People tend to want partners with nearly same IQ rating, it´s nature.

That's not really how it works.
You have highly mixed countries in Latin America as proof.

In fact. The most mixed areas of Brazil (the Northeast) is exactly the poorest and most violent cities are located there.

There are many good reasons to push for segregation as racially mosaic environment increase alienation, isolation, destruction of community and loss of intermediate institutions, reduced civic participation and isolation from the aggregate social structure, psychosis, reduction of innovation and increased violence.

If you value human life you cannot also value racial diversity as racially diverse environments are more likely to experience higher outcomes of violence and thus higher mortality than otherwise

Also you have to consider why are the MOST LIBERAL/LEFT domains of our country, that are WHITE some of the MOST racially segregated? If left-wingers can't promote and live with blacks how do you expect the majority of Americans on the right who tend to express racism more readily to be able to?

>Why push for separation, when in the end all people could become integrated equally?
People segregate with their own free will. White flight.

>Many blacks born in first-world countries today have as much potential as whites, asians, etc
What a jewish sentence. "Many" as in 5%? Sure.

Given enough time and the elimination of people's conscious racial discrimination, all races would legitimately become identical in terms of IQ and crime, among others. Or we will all become one single "mongrel" race, and while that has a negative connotation now, I can only see a positive side to it. The world is becoming globalised, that's inevitable, so we might as well break that divide.

The reason is not because of racial mixing and we both know that.

Also inb4 "Nigger-loving kike gtfo of Sup Forums"
I'm a white European, I'm just trying to figure out why the idea of having all races become equal seems so horrible/impossible to most people here. In a personal sense, if there are 2 potential wives who are completely identical in all personal/physical ways besides skin colour, do you really see a problem in having a darker/lighter one?

You're just repeating yourself now see You've dismissed all my arguments with : "Over time, that will probably go away though."

What precisely is working to reduce racial consciousness? If anything there has been a reawakening of racial consciousness, not due to the right but due to identity politics on the left. One of the principle ways that ethnic minorities obtain power is by calling other people racist to cow them. Blacks particully thrive on this methodology as it's used from South Africa and California and even Canada now with BLM surging globally.

Minority groups WILL not jettison this mode of power because it silences whites and when they don't use it whites rise to the top as because they re just smarter than nogs.

Now you have the right bringing up racial politics.. What precisely do you believe is going to reverse this paradigm? I watched the whole of this interview yesterday and still the nogs on the panel didn't get it... They talked about white privilege and supremacy and that is only going to create racial animosity from most white peopel that are unwilling to cuck and havn't given themselves an orchiectomy

>all races would legitimately become identical in terms of IQ and crime

>Reducing the quality of your nation for 'equality'

this is the interview .. forget the link youtube.com/watch?v=LdTyF370u6Q&feature=youtu.be&t=6449

OP is a faggot. French, German or Irish, that´s the question

yes
they are not identical if they have different skin colour
i am white and will therefore find the white one prettier. what are you going to do about it

>skin colour
gtfo you dishonest nigger

Nothing? It's your choice, the fuck am I supposed to do.
Italian
The criminal and IQ divide is due to historical factors, that's why I'm saying that over time it'll disperse. Africans were historically slaves in the western world, so today they suffer the consequences of their ancestors being of lowest level society. Same logic applies for Jews being disproportionately rich, their families have historically controlled banking and government services. If I see evidence that in families with the same income/education, the blacks continue to score lower than whites in IQ or criminality, then I'll agree, but with economic differences still applying today I find it unfair to compare racial statistics on a broad scale (similar logic to "women make 70% income" statistical logic error)

Shit, there's not even a ''white race'' unity, as some people here brag about, this only came up because leftists started pushing some black union that also doesn't really exist.

I would choose the lighter one

See the Minnesota transracial adoption studies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents.

So adopted blacks performed more like their BIOLOGICAL than their ADOPTED parents. Mother nature is not an egalitarian.

>The criminal and IQ divide is due to historical factors
That's Jewish nonsense.

Italian-Nigerian?

Seriously, mate, some people see equality as the ultimate goal, but it´s not probable because there are many factors that will always divide the society. In order to have everybody equal, you would need to live in a tribal society. Our technological development made us split into economical classes, you can´t stop the progress of the humanity by thinking, that you´re right.

I want to continue to address this issue further... Say what you will about critical racial theory being cancer. I expose myself to A LOT of this stuff so you don't have to and blacks ARE NOT going to drop this quest for excoriating the white man... They cannot because it is how they accrue power

Load at about 7:00 This is one in a long line of examples why blacks have to CONTINUALLY keep race in the public mind.
youtu.be/kpFtySSUeKQ?t=419

It allows them to force whites into docility and yield their power but also pisses off whites on the fringe and alienates other whites so it's a game that has lead us to CVille and in some measure created the alt-right

It also demonstrates why we CANNOT live together because blacks NEED this for power but it creates alienation and racial animus on BOTH sides but blacks have NO CHOICE in the matter because if they don’t accure power than whites will steemrole over them pushing them to the margins of society and eventually deny them the benefits of society. There is no comporomise here and this is why many black thnkers from Huey Newton to Young Malcolm X to Fannon believe, as Dr. Umar Johnson today asserts blacks need THEIR OWN institutions to see to THEIR OWN destiny because whites cannot be trusted just as we cannot trust blacks to operate in our interests even when we yield our power over to them.. See South AFrica

Damn dude. That study is exactly what I was looking for. I'm still not agreeing with that shit, or violence against blacks, but I guess segregation (SEGREGATION, NOT EXTERMINATION YOU NAZI FUCKS) wouldn't be bad. Ethno nationalism it is.
/thread

Nice LARPing

Look up SAT scores by race a wealth. It isnt until the very highest income bracket that blacks match lowest income bracket whites. Or look up Minnesota twin study. Genetics determine everything, whites are smarter than blacks. Why mix? That is just punishing the whites.

> Research tells people the truth so we should stop
Severe liberal retardation at work (good redpill though)
What other redpill series or videos are there to watch btw, I honestly get immensely bored with most (I.E "Greatest Story Never Told") besides Murdoch Murdoch.

Sorry *Minnesota adoption study*.

Race doesn't honestly matter a whole lot, the issue is with ensuring they integrate.

I mean look, see Chicago, Boston, NY... All these places vote LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT. They lean heavily left and even these WHITE LIBERALS DO NOT want to live near blacks.

chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/

See 0:50s
youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM#t=0m50s

These are the MOST LEFT WING of our white countrymen and EVEN THEY CANNOT INTEGRATE... IF we are going even talk about the efficacy of this humanist approach let's try to atleast integrate suburban white Chicago first but the truth is that if we tried to do that Chicago would start to turn purple just from exposure.

NPR
youtube.com/watch?v=bZdX-eyZdQo

New Republic (press f for Steven Glass's Career)
newrepublic.com/article/138230/rise-white-identity-politics

>These findings leave open a crucial question: Do whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods support Trump because they tend to be high in white identity? Using a statistical approach called “mediation analysis,” we tested whether white identity accounted for the relationship between exposure to Hispanics and support for Trump. We found that identity does indeed serve as a significant link between Hispanic exposure and Trump support.

I was just trying to get legit arguments and evidence with statistics so I don't end up blindly racist, I had to take hardcore egalitarian views to pull it out of them. I was an ethno-nationalist to start with, just started questioning it.

My personal favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4

This
The only reason ''race matters'' is because commies in america said so. Integration in one main culture is all that matters.

Its an issue in America because America is filled with sizable cultural enclaves, its already too far gone.

web.stanford.edu/group/pritchardlab/publications/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001087
nature.com/nature/journal/v533/n7604/full/nature17671.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/10/115527 Lastest
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/02/06/106203 Lastest
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
nature.com/mp/journal/v21/n6/abs/mp201645a.html

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/07/052084.full.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

There is just so much shit coming out now

Here are two black intellectuals having a discussion about race and one agreeing that MAYBE there are factors that imperil blacks with regards to equal cognition to whites … BUT we probably should just IGNORE IT because of the problems it will create… meanwhile they seem nonplused with continuing to advance anti-racism narratives and not address the toxicity that critical theory creates. This level of hypocrisy personally pisses me off to the point I cannot articulate my anger.

Note: I just realized one of the links died.. Rushton’s PDFs… it was working earlier.. very interesting. This is another thing.. Look at all the effort media companies are going to censor this discussion of far right cultural concerns and sociological analysis. This racial hysteria and negorphilia threatens to destroy our very freedom. Why didn' they do this with Atheism and assaults on Christianity back during the skeptic era of media... I'm a atheist by the way so i can see very clearly the hypocrisy of it all

Hispanic is not a race

Psychosis

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Innovation

“We show that ethnic diversity or fractionalization and values diversity are distinct and while the former has a negative effect on innovation, the latter contributes positively. However, countries are bound to have both types of diversity. We find that countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation are the best innovators.”

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785

Social Trust

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=ACBCE891B39CFDCBB71BA465FC2400E2.f04t02

Violence

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
Speaking of innovation, there was apaper, Herring's 2009 that stated that diversity had some POSITIVE effect on firm efficiency or some other desirable operational variable. That paper has just had two of it’s methodological factors assaulted in a 2017 paper
dropbox.com/s/64i6m5zm0urtf9z/0003122417714422.pdf?dl=0

No it isn't but ti's not white either given there is high likelihood of amerindian admixture that that is where an aggravating factor in social relations

Yeah, you may be right on that. America had that racism back in the days were colored people were discriminated even by the government, MLKjr was a good response to that, but nowadays they want to follow malcom x because of the DNC political gains. Would Americans face this problem if there were no cultural marxism pushing it?

Friendly reminder - that Murdoch-chan girl? She is actually a feminist girl with dyed hair and piercings.

She's just a voice actress hired to do this by the guys who are ADL funded comedians like Daily Stormer.

I think its more that America has no cultural history unlike Europe or even South America. They have no example of their own cultural works going back centuries to latch onto so they go for the closest thing which is race.

Cultural marxism's entire premise is to eradicate social structures that give rise to these putative racial/cultural divisions as you put it. Given your earlier comments as well as this one you should be the greatest advocate of the Frankfurt school and Critical racial theory.

Pictured is Tim Wise. An anti-racist advocate who seems to have no qualms about living in an all white environment.

The video in question I forgot to add

youtube.com/watch?v=gydSOhqg8TQ

Here are two black intellectuals having a discussion about race and one agreeing that MAYBE there are factors that imperil blacks with regards to equal cognition to whites … BUT we probably should just IGNORE IT because of the problems it will create… meanwhile they seem nonplused with continuing to advance anti-racism narratives and not address the toxicity that critical theory creates. This level of hypocrisy personally pisses me off to the point I cannot articulate my anger.

not that I don't trust you faganon
But source?

I am her father.

>black intellectuals

thanks for all your posts ITT btw.

Well... if i move any further down the chain i'll get Cheikh Anta Diop and further down we'll get We Wuz narratives..

This was really for the leftist/humanits and egalitarians that think love will overcome all and we can build a more harmonious racial mosaic. Not really meant for those that have imbibed the redpill.

RED RIGHT AND BALLOON RALLY

THE NEXT GREAT PROTEST
NEW THREAD IS LIVE
archive of old thread::
archive.is/g72yP

True, all they had at the start of colonization was a religion and a language unifying them, now they only have a language.
>Cultural marxism's entire premise is to eradicate social structures that give rise to these putative racial/cultural divisions as you put it
Yes, but their means are trough cultural clash(Cultural marxism), and the destruction of traditional culture. America has no solid culture to destroy, so they went full into racial clash/class struggle.

Daily reminder that Europeans are literally a product of mixing races of Steppeniggers, Hunter gathers and Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, therefore racemixing isn't inherently bad.!

This is my brother Sup Forums Supposedly my family is Eastern European with a hint of Western European. He looks like a taco mixed with a roach. Are we White?