Music that was invented by white people is dominated by white people

RACIST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6_1Eg5a--c
youtube.com/watch?v=CywvqlhfzAY
youtu.be/4Rc-NGWEHdU
youtu.be/KbHPpdPhlic
youtu.be/0emqcS_s7Os
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture_(Blondie_song)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Anton_Irisarri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The lack of diversity in rap music media is appalling. List after list of niggers.

I doubt this guy even listens to electronic music, of all the music genres, electronic is by far the most diverse.

Why is it about the skin color and not the art itself?

Lolol do they not know who Kevin Saunderson, Derrick May, and Juan Atkins are? What about Underground Resistance? Topbuzz? Carl Cox? Those mongs know nothing

The lack of diversity in perpetrators of murder is appalling. List after list of shit.

... so what are the odds this is, coincidentally, a jew?

I don't know, but he want to kill white males.

>rap is a black genre
>the best rapper around is white
you can't make this shit up

The lack of diversity in K-pop is appalling. List after list of gooks.

>white majority in anything is racist

this is the consistent argument and i an inclined to consider these people my enemy if i ever see them irl

and jimmy hendrix is a great guitarist. dont be so anal about it.

What the fuck is his problem. If other 'colors' (lol) dont want to do music in the industry, then they dont. Isnt it about the art?

This is how Sup Forums argues against Jews.
>most bankers are jewish we need to fix this

any music that evolved from house music was created by homosexual niggers from chicago as an offshoot from disco

good and i should fucking stay that way. back when i used to go to festivals and raves/do security for them every single fucking time a coon would do his set niggers would appear of of no where and literally chimp out and start trying to make some dumb ass moshpit or a retarded fight would break out between two retards rolling there asses off. fuck that niggers need to stay the fuck away from edm and festivals

>All those shitters
Ok Kid

Carl Cox was a fucking pioneer of the scene. This dude is a know knotting agitator.

Im guessing this fella doesn't see himself as white, unless it's convinient for him to do so

also 90% male
if you want to make edm you have to spend large amounts of time in front of the computer perfecting your craft. most people do not have the patience to do that.

Copied, slightly changed and tweeted.

Is he the best? Far from it. How do you compare a random guitarist like Hendrix to the most successful rapper?

Don't you know about Tiger Woods? He'd be a less retarded comparison.

Didn't black people invented Detroit Techno?

What about Break Beat, Disco, Hip Hop, Electro?

The fuck is this mongoloid talking about?

and probably the shittiest

*blocks your path*

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE

you cant say a musician is the best, because music is subjective.

Exactly what I thought too. He's attempting to virtue-signal, but instead he's embarrassing himself with his blatant ignorance.

Stop pushing your shitty music here nigger

only non-ravers who have nothing to do with rave culture would care about the color of the dj.
this really pisses me off..nobody asks if the dj is black or white or yellow if he likes a tune or a set and the people who are the most creativ and active will get listeners..you can't just make up some % of colors and also rave music ia worldwide so you have whole countrys full of black or brown djs and like...i mean...come on ^^

youtu.be/s6_1Eg5a--c

>music is subjetive
It's not.
Music is science. It can be measured, compare, etc...
Unless you have a post-modernist libtard mind that says all truth is subjetive

It's also international, with Yurop, Murrika, Huehues, and Chinkland all having their own variants of it.

this is now an aphex twin thread.
the greatest of all time

>this is now a music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=CywvqlhfzAY

I doubt that fag could do a single legit push-up.

there is objectively good and bad music. "best" music is subjective though

LMFAO
This dude is fucking retarded
This is why
The first uniquely American electronic scene was founded by blacks using influences from black american jazz and Kraftwerk.
Dubstep itself is the fusion of Dub and 2step Garage
Dub is essentially just electronic reggae

I can go on and on,
As much as I hate niggers, youd have to be fucking daft to say that there are no blacks involved with electronic music.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually offended by this retard's statement

t. Amateur electronic producer faggot

Love this guy. I've been listening to his music constantly lately.

He's the big thing right now, I take it. I thought he was just some random producer until I saw him on VH1.

entry level thrash

>Mayonnaise

You fags know this just makes us laugh right?

wahh there isnt even a music industry anymore because of niggers you think that the creme doesnt rise to the top when its all DIY? shit

And this set too:
youtu.be/4Rc-NGWEHdU

Pretty prestigious venue (lots of Sup Forumsacts in the comments complaining about it). Great set.

bro if you can't enjoy aphex twin i genuinely feel sorry for you. go listen to some kraftwerk lmao

Yeah but...

youtu.be/KbHPpdPhlic

youtu.be/0emqcS_s7Os

And there literally hours of the biggest rappers in the world kissing his ass

>"best" music is subjective though
This is a misconception.
There may be a best music but for that We need to observe all musical posiblities and since that's impossible (a madman may write a song whose duration is 100 years or more) the mere idea of getting the best music is an impossible but not an subjective thing.

(((White Males)))

While I agree the music is subjective, you can't deny there are a select few musicians who have insane skill and are masters of their technique and instruments. Maybe it's a wash between these individuals but that's just splitting hairs.
Those are who I'd say are the best.

Jew isn't a race

Keep niggers out of synthwave. I sure as shit don't want to listen to jungle bebop that they would inject into every song of theirs.

and still a nigger will look you in the eye and tell you "i like the other thing more".

That's because spics and nogs are too stupid to program their own songs into the computer, and you can't get by with shitty rapping/singing, as electronic music is mostly "instrumental".

also denoting things you listen to as 'entry level' , like you are on some progression of constantly better and better music, is just delusional and you should kys

This is just some random cuck on twitter who cares.

How do we fix rap music to have more white people he is right, there isnt enough representation of whites in rap music.

You cant see a black DJ when he is on stage unless he smiles.

Mayonnaise is racist, right?

it should be a 3-day to post random twitter shit as threads

It's not a surprised. Mental ill people love shitty things.
If you don't see it, just take a look at women. Some of them love to be BLACKED and vote Left.
You can't argue with'em

the retard is discovering that whites are creators and he's unhappy about it.

>(((bankers)))) say we hate them because they are jewish and not because they cause nearly every problem facing mankind.

lol im in electronic music media

it's a terrible fucking job. almost no pay, and many people doing this job work for literally no pay.

it's a hobby. a hobby anyone can join. how the fuck is that racist.

As much as I'd like to agree, I cant.
Don't get me wrong, we're talking like 1 in 50 producers are black, but theyre still there.
I've met a decent amount of black hip hop/rap producers that really knew their shit.
I will admit that 90-95% of these guys grew up in white neighborhoods and only a handful were raised like the average nog
They're mostly Oreos

Tiger Woods is Asian

>so patrician
>my taste is obviously the best
>other peoples opinions are obviously inferior

A friend of mine once said: "Rap music is like a mountain, black form the bottom and white at the top"

I didn't know jews and whites used different kinds of money

Techno music is shit

Anyone who goes into music for money is a jew

>They're mostly Oreos
Nice, A new expression I'll add into my database
Nice strawman.
But not, I'm not an all-knowing being.

I didn't realize minimal was so popular. It must be popular in Europe. I just got into it because I fell in love with how cold and evil it is.

Europeans have better taste in EDM in general than Americans. Oftentimes I like to listen to EDM that doesn't have an ounce of hip-hop influence, such a nice change of pace.

> t. I listen to 59 subgenres of metal

All discrepancies in outcome are caused by oppression, unless a group defined as the oppressor is disadvantaged.

skeleton reporting in. I am king of body weight exercises. They're incredibly easy for skellingtons. Very high muscle mass to body weight ratio. He probably couldn't bench the bar though.

or smart. a nine year old with a midi keyboard can be on the EDC mainstage in 3 years with the right manager

"When's the next Elder Scrolls coming out?"

Tiger Woods was a roider who's now cracked out on painkillers and xanax while the GOAT Jack Nicklaus still does this

must be foul play in his two-bit mind. Everyone is "equal" remember lol

>claims isn't prejudice
"OMG so much Vanilla."
"Oh look! A black guy. I bet he makes good music"
>claims isn't prejudice

Rap was also invented by white people.
Blacks culturally appropriated our music!

lmfao Sup Forums BTFO
spot on with pointing out the doublethink

An overwhelming majority of Blacks in the industry are just performers, they can't into creation and EM is 100% creation.

True, also the first successful rapper with a #1 hit was... Blondie for the song Rapture.

>the state of blacks when Deborah Harry is the OG

No joke. I studied music theory in college and we had a black guy named Andrew.
He was a super talented bassist and drummer, he was well spoken, well dressed.
I asked him about the racial divide happening and he totally agreed
He completely agreed that there is a fundamental difference between the black population and the white one. He fucking despises BLM for the same reasons we do.

Fucking nailed it. Most of the "legendary" rappers are putting on an act too. Just look at Snoop.
This.

Sugar Hill Gang bro

Why is it okay to refer to white people as "mayonnaise" but not okay to refer to niggers as "shitskins"?

virtue signaling white guy

you can't make this shit up mayo

Forgot to mention-Thing about Andrew tho was he grew up in a 90% white town in northern New Jersey

Was he good? Yes. But even Kerry King of Slayer is better than Jimmy.

Rapper's Delight wasn't a #1 hit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture_(Blondie_song)
>It was the first No. 1 song in the U.S. to feature rap vocals
>The first No.1 song
>Not black
>Literally the whitest of White girls

Shut up you racist. ART stands for Aryans Raping Thralls

>jimmy

Rapture is actually a great song

>I doubt this guy even listens to electronic music, of all the music genres, electronic is by far the most diverse

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Anton_Irisarri

He should really know better.
Just makes it all the more disheartening.

it's almost like there's a double standard propped up by the (((System)))

I could see why blacks are so frustrated, whites took their only contribution to the world (good music) and improved upon exponentially.... with no effort like it was nothing.

How could your ego recover from being outclassed so bad like that at every turn and corner.

iiiiiinnnrttttterrrsssseeccctiiiioooonnnnnnn

>be black
>listen to rap
>YEE DIS OUR MUZIKZ
>rap only exists because of Kraftwerk
>godfathers of the niggerest music are 4 white Germans

Fake