I was at the Boston Free Speech Rally. Surrounded by thousands, had to fight my way to even get in...

I was at the Boston Free Speech Rally. Surrounded by thousands, had to fight my way to even get in. Got any questions let me know

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy?q=boston
youtube.com/channel/UCH-cK3D0r8xE4QWXEXFIffQ/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto
pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1eaJbmlqenYGX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feiner_v._New_York
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on that, when do you predict the race war?

Race War unlikely, Violent Communist uprising VERY likely

Well, let's kill some commies to warm up then

> implying you have free speech

Why would you people pick a major Northeastern city, in a state where even the Republicans are liberal, for this rally? If you want people to think your movement is something worth getting into, you need it to not be in an urban core where 1000's of willing leftist counterprotestors can show up on a whim. This looks fucking pathetic, the only worse places you could've chosen for this rally would be NYC or the Cal Berkley campus.

what the fuck happened at the rally? All I can find is video of the counter protesters.

Not anymore we dont

Yeah well I didn't organize it bud I just went to it. There's no point in having a free speech rally in Repub country. Locals wanted to have a rally, so they had one.

I got their at 12 and the rotunda that we had it on was already surronded by the 1000s. I was wearing a sweatshirt over a trump shirt, made my way close to the police barricades and took it off. After that I was heckled nonstop, had a water bottle thrown at me by some pussy and the cops let me in.

did anyone speak? I was considering going but thought it would be a shit show so didn't bother

>There's no point in having a free speech rally in Repub country.
Why not? That's where you'd get your most numbers and look your strongest. That's like saying there's no point in leftists having protests on college campuses. Yeah, everyone there is already liberal, but the people watching on tv are going to be swayed when there are more people following something.

No one is going to want to be a part of a movement where all of their major rallies are composed of a a few hundred being surrounded by 1000's of counter protestors. It looks like a lost cause.

My point exactly. I mean, it's common knowledge that we don't have freedom of speech over either, even less than you. But you guys were supposed to uphold those values. Yet decades ago your artists (was it Ice T, dunno, too lazy too look it up) coined the phrase "freedom of speech - just watch what you say".

>.
the biggest name was this indian guy running for senate, Shiva. but we pretty much had to be evacuated after like an hour. Definitely could have used more prominent speakers

Because you won't get much success preaching to the choir, other than a circlejerk. The goal is to make people who are initially against it to see your side is right.

Pretty much after about an hour after I got there, every one was evacuated by BPD into an area near the edge of the common that is fenced in. All the scum bag lefties were waiting right outside, a column of riot cops organized and they shoved us all into the back of paddy wagons, about 17 into a space made for 8.

Did it seem the police were under orders to give more freedom to the antifa scum?

I heard Kyle or Joe biggs periscope where he said they heard police were given "stand down" orders .

personally I'd have stood fearless and anyone who raised a hand to me would be eating dirt.

nice, get any video of the speakers? I would have thought theres a lot of material about the google memo going viral and the charlottesville protests and antifa. I can never tell what sort of group organizes these things cuz I don't want to be associated with the nazi larpers just to support free speech.

Yet the leftists do it all of the time and they are clearly winning. Like I said, no one wants to take part in a rally where they're going to be severely outnumbered by violent counter protestors. Preaching to the choir is a circle jerk, but it looks a lot stronger aesthetically to people on the fence than a few people being surrounded in a gazebo by thousands of counter protestors. This idea was retarded. Quit focusing on college towns and cities and have a rally in the heartland of America. The majority of people aren't going to get involved and back something unless it has a large gathering, especially when the media is doing everything it can to make the protestors look like idiots.

A few trapped people in a gazebo is like Christmas for the leftists and media, way to go. You handed them a victory on a silver platter.

I didn't take any but ALOT of people there were recording it. No Nazis there at all.

Do you still think America is salvageable? Or has this blackpilled you into oblivion?

Was it frightening? Did you ever fear for your life?

People getting violent and attacking cops as we speak.

It's happening guys.

Can someone post a link to a video of the actual event? I just wana watch the event not the counter protesters.

There were lots of gommies there. An old Jewess handed me this and said Fuck Trump.

How did the rally end?

Did the police give you a choice or tell you to leave?

I wasn't afraid so much as disgusted. America is very salvageable. We just have to put the commies down.

periscope.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy?q=boston
Still going

people fighting cops

you are a absolute faggot

leave my country,you nazi shit!

Wait, it's not over? I thought it ended hours ago

it's freedom of speech not freedom to speak, it protects you from going to jail for saying something, doesn't protect you from catching a brick to the head.

>multiple arrests of antifa/leftist faggots
>pushing the police from their side even more by fighting them when the free-speech protestors had already called it a day
>blindly attacking public and private property
>throwing piss bottles
>This is clearly a win
This is seriously how delusional liberal idiots are. Bunch of uneducated dipshits, the entire lot of them. Next they're going to say police shooting them down in the street is a win for them. BAHAhahah.

It ended by us being evacuated out and put into paddy wagons, they dumped us in a quiet area about a half a mile south of the Common. We took care of the elderly who were stuck in 130 degree steel boxes for about thirty minutes and that was it.

Free speech is for faggots anyway and only tricks people into thinking they can have whatever political opinion they want without being punished.

When it's formally illegal and punished by the state to say certain things then at least people KNOW what is acceptable to say or not. Now people are punished and imagined that they would not be punished.

is this real? Was this from the protest today in boston?

I got up late and missed it.

Was anywhere there actually a white nationalist or were you all just Trump supporters? Because you're being called Nazis either way

>Implying they won't be shown as peaceful, beautiful flower-warriors who dindu nuffin in the (((press)))

Understood. But did the group want to leave? Or did the police shut it down?

The organizers Boston Free Speech is on youtube I believe, it'll probably be up

>students of history might remember that
the antifa gang chimped out so fucking hard back in those days that literal OG Nazis had to protect people from them

We wanted to stay, but we were getting reports of like 15,000 commies heading towards us in addition to the thousands already there. BPD would have been trampled so they pulled us out.

you got a link?
goolag is only showing me videos of the counter protest i can't find anything about the organizers of the rally

you forgot to hit the selfie button bro you took a picture of people who like america

Lame. But it was a mix of trump, libertarian, and some others, a dude from the Green Party with a Palestinian flag spoke he probably was the most anti jew there lol. Zero Nazis

Do you honestly think I could not go downstairs into the garden of my own fucking house and scream "gas all the kikes"? Do you think I would get some jailtime unless I try to spread that crap on social media (that would fall under our retarded sedition laws). I won't, my neighbors are having a barbecue party and I don't want to disturb them. Muh sedition laws. If you try the same shit in USA, openly call for violence and hate, you'll get locked away for kinda domestic terrorism just as well, and rightfully.

Yet you turn on the media and all they are talking about are Nazis and racists being beaten in numbers by leftists. It's a win for them, no matter how much you try to spin it in our favor. We have a vertical hill to climb, and it is going to take some real antifa violence or a peaceful rally with THOUSANDS of people that the media cannot suppress to give us even a shred of hope.

You're jumping the gun.

Lol no. I could walk into my front yard and scream "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and the government wouldn't do shit. My neighbors might think I'm insane but it's still perfectly legal.

Why did (You) wear an Israeli flag cape?

well you live in a terrible country where men can't piss standing up so i don't really care what it's like in krautland.
>If you try the same shit in USA, openly call for violence and hate, you'll get locked away for kinda domestic terrorism just as well, and rightfully.
not really. there has never been a case of this happening, you have to do something first, or someone has to go gas all the likes before your held responsible. there are zero cases in which anyone has been imprisoned for nearly voicing disgusting opinions in the country in the modern day.

here cuck. youtube.com/channel/UCH-cK3D0r8xE4QWXEXFIffQ/videos

Wasn't any their actually. All I had was my trump t

The Left made themselves look ridiculous. Fewer than 100 people, legally permitted, wanted to have a free speech rally. No white supremacism to be found. In response, 10k people took to the streets illegally for the sole purpose of using violence to shut down a free speech rally. Multiple arrests after clashes with police.

Why did you pussy out?

The left got arrested? That's good news for our side.

This is what's known as the heckler's veto and violates the 1st Amendment. The police failed to protect you adequately.

Cops made us leave and put us in trucks. I would've stayed. I doubt you've ever been in a situation like that.

Pretty much.

but the media isn't covering it from that angle, so it really doesn't matter. Antifa could kill someone and it wouldn't change a a thing.

>rally gets shut down
>muh free speech is being infringed upon
no it's not, and it's not censorship by the government. your right to not go to jail for what you say is guaranteed, not your right to be heard. this wasn't censorship so much as others using their freedom of speech to blow yours out of the water. you lost, stop making it seem like you had a right that was infringed upon, especially when if the tables were turned you'd still get jerking off about the lefty scum losing the battle.
you're only interested in hypocrisy.

Look at the media trust numbers ppl who are truly interested in this mess know hat the only to create any mind of objective measure of it is by getting multiple sources. All you need is one of them to plant the seeds of doubt .

>Yet the leftists do it all of the time and they are clearly winning. Like I said, no one wants to take part in a rally where they're going to be severely outnumbered by violent counter protestors. Preaching to the choir is a circle jerk, but it looks a lot stronger aesthetically to people on the fence than a few people being surrounded in a gazebo by thousands of counter protestors. This idea was retarded. Quit focusing on college towns and cities and have a rally in the heartland of America. The majority of people aren't going to get involved and back something unless it has a large gathering, especially when the media is doing everything it can to make the protestors look like idiots.
>A few trapped people in a gazebo is like Christmas for the leftists and media, way to go. You handed them a victory on a silver platter.
lol, not quite, but way to skew events to fit your agenda

you ever thing that the reason there were so few people there is BECAUSE there WERE NO Nazi's? The majority of the Radical Right are these LARP'ng tools and they are the reason 1000s of people showed up to (legitimately) call you out on associating with fascist incels.

So, no Alicia Kiss today?

It isn't over, shits about to get bad. No nazis/alt right to be seen. Buncha faggots and blm knuckle draggers throwing piss and shoving cops. Riots will start after dark, you can be sure of that. It's too hot outside right now for the full scale chimpout but when it cools off they will begin looting and burning.

Our cops give zero fucks about such stuff either, despite what you might read on Sup Forums. It's pretty common that some drunkards are caught on the streets yelling antisemic or "islamophobic" rants or stuff like "Ausländer raus!" (foreigners need to leave) and nobody gives a fuck. They get a slap on the wrist for being too loud and disturbing the public, maybe end up in a drunk tank until they sober up, then they let them go. Government over here doesn't give a single fuck either, unless you're some retard like the Reichsbürger retards they raided for openly spreading race war shit on facebook, then the cops found d stashes of illegal weapons buried in their backyard, and that's the real reason they went to jail. ffs, most of what you read here on Sup Forums about the lack of freedom of speech in Europe is wildly exaggerated to make us look as a cuck nation.

JUST LIKE IN GAME OF THRONES

MEME MAGIC

People see right through the fake coverage. They're handing the GOP the midterms and 2020, and it's glorious.

Bingo
I
N
G
O

Then you should have made a stand like Thermopylae.

>lol, not quite, but way to skew events to fit your agenda

Way to get arrested doing nothing but fighting police.

You did your "movement" such a service.

Commies like you can't be reasoned with that's one thing I learned today. Die.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto

What font is that?

>not really. there has never been a case of this happening, you have to do something first
Same here, and just a couple hours earlier I pissed standing up when I was taking a walk. At home I sit down, it's more hygienic that way.

Burgerbros, you really have to recognise the most important take away from today.
I don't think the organisers of the free speech rally did it intentionally, but it worked out incredibly perfectly!
All you have to do is anouncing big alt-right rallies. You get your permits and make calls to the press telling them that at least 5000 protester are expected. Do it in California, Chicago and so on. That is all you have to do, the rest will be delivered by the crazy leftists.
You don't even have to appear to the rally. Not even one protester from the right had to appear.
The left will organize huge counterprotests and they are soo stupid and "diverse" that they will destroy themselves.
What do you think? Even Scott Adams seems to agree.
pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1eaJbmlqenYGX

>GOP will win in 2020
>trump supporters against GOP
>GOP against trump
you've gone full retard if you think the GOP isn't a flaming shit show soon to be on its way out

thanka faggot have a few (yous)
(y9u)
(you)
(you)

If the police ever force Alt-Right people into Antifa on pain of arrest I'll just get arrested.
I think it would be a great message to show the whole country.
Just announce that you'd rather be peacefully arrested by the police than violently attacked by Antifa.

nobody cares. its all an illusion

Times New Roman. How can you not tell based on the 'g'?

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

It's simply playing the game your opponents play.

nazis confirmed BTFO

>Violent Communist uprising VERY likely
Doubt it. Those are regional antifa members, not Bostonians. They're literally the same ppl at ever rally in the US. They're a handful relative to the rest of us.

this is a legal phrase and proves nothing in itself. ill wait for the court csee.

Holy fuck that is a great idea. Find the most liberal places in the country, hold a free speech rally and let antifa destroy everything. You don't even have to show up. Guys this is what we need to do.

Everyone should get permits from all cities of over a million people all on the same day. And then kick off the next civil war.

All that matters is what the media says it is. To them, you have fewer than 100 "white nationalists" and "alt right" protestors being surrounded and drown out by a bunch of leftists. Whether or not there is violence from the left doesn't matter when it's minor violence. They aren't going to cover some woman getting her flag taken off of her. Period. End of story. The only way you get them to cover it is if the violence is too much to cover up, like someone driving a car through a crowd of people or setting a bomb off.

If this were the other way around, and you had 100 leftists inside a gazebo being surrounded by 1000s of right wing protestors, even if there were a few right wingers being arrested, would you consider this a fucking win for the leftists? Of course not. Quit trying to make it seem like we won today, because we didn't.

A pro-right rally in Boston of all fucking places is the dumbest idea anyone could've ever come up with.

>you're only interested in hypocrisy
Couldn't have said it better.

Just for reference, I was in NYC last weekend. It was the Dominican parade down 5th Ave day. There were 2 cops with AR-15s on every single block. The police are perfectly capable of protecting a peaceful group that the whole purpose of permitting.

>fight for communism

At least the masks are coming off finally.

This guy is so right. Fuck this thread is amazing. The 20 Nazis who showed up crammed into police van to evacuate after they ended hours early. Hiding out behind pillars and police. Infowarsers hard ass crying about his free security.

Fuck it doesn't get any better than this

Looks like Ariel and Times New Roman.
That's just a guess.

There weren't any Nazis, but being wrong is okay!

Yup, some old lady handed it to me when I was walking past. Here's a pic I got of Vermin Supreme.

Good news faggot. You don't have to wait. It was decided in 1951.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feiner_v._New_York

I wish I was surprised by your ignorance of American law and values. Didn't you learn about this in HS?

Oh fuck, Supreme was there?

Almost regretting not going.

No ponies though.

Oh shit son my main man Mecha Shiva showed up? Vote him for Senate 2018

Ponies for everyone and mandatory toothbrushing.

>we wuz anomalous

I'm not feeling Shiva too much. Honestly him having the balls to go there today was awesome, but he needlessly ripped his republican opponents as fake trumpers

Not according to media that tens of millions of people eat up as truth. Once again, I don't know how many times I need to stress this, facts don't matter in modern America. What matters is how the narrative is spun, and my God, did these protestors spin it left. How fucking dense are you people? We used to scoff when shit like this happened, say we are going to come out better next time around, but we've become so drunk off of liberals being triggered for the past year that we fail to see they're starting win big again.

Get off your high horses and fucking get back to work on meme'ing these faggots to hell.